Fuk you Louisville
ITS HAPPENED TO ME AT LEAST 5 TIMES THIS WEEK alone![]()
LOU MAY B MY first loss today but im quite sure there will be more miracle finishes to screw me today. never fails
LETS HOPE FOR OT AND SOME BAYLOR MAGIC VEGAS![]()
UNFKNBELIEVABLE
ITS HAPPENED TO ME AT LEAST 5 TIMES THIS WEEK alone![]()
LOU MAY B MY first loss today but im quite sure there will be more miracle finishes to screw me today. never fails
LETS HOPE FOR OT AND SOME BAYLOR MAGIC VEGAS![]()
UNFKNBELIEVABLE
ITS HAPPENED TO ME AT LEAST 5 TIMES THIS WEEK alone![]()
LOU MAY B MY first loss today but im quite sure there will be more miracle finishes to screw me today. never fails
LETS HOPE FOR OT AND SOME BAYLOR MAGIC VEGAS![]()
UNFKNBELIEVABLE
Yea I was on the wrong end of both of those Baylor OT magic shows
ITS HAPPENED TO ME AT LEAST 5 TIMES THIS WEEK alone![]()
LOU MAY B MY first loss today but im quite sure there will be more miracle finishes to screw me today. never fails
LETS HOPE FOR OT AND SOME BAYLOR MAGIC VEGAS![]()
UNFKNBELIEVABLE
Yea I was on the wrong end of both of those Baylor OT magic shows
LOUISVILLE YOU PIECES OF garbage I HOPE ALL OF YOU STUPID guy GET A HUGE COCK IN YOUR behind TONIGHT
I am sure Coach Pitino will look into this as motivation for their next game. And last I checked, Pitino has won two more NCs than you.
LOUISVILLE YOU PIECES OF garbage I HOPE ALL OF YOU STUPID guy GET A HUGE COCK IN YOUR behind TONIGHT
I am sure Coach Pitino will look into this as motivation for their next game. And last I checked, Pitino has won two more NCs than you.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,254
- Thursday 10/01/2026 754
- PART DEUX 208
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,106
- Cleveland Bettors 2,592
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,203
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,125
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,008
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,585
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
