Friday (and maybe Saturday) Presystem (and System) Plays
The Tennessee Chattanooga Mocs will play Western Carolina Friday night instead of Monday, after moving Thursday’s original game due to a flu outbreak. The Mocs have only five healthy players on the roster, which has been depleted due to illness, injury and the suspension of forward Chris Early. Chattanooga, which is 14-11 at the top of the Southern North standings and 9-12 ATS, will then turn around and play Appalachian State Saturday. Western Carolina also plays on short rest, facing Samford this weekend.
beware tenn chatt no depth on road probable run out of steam second half and get blew out last ten minutes
![]()
The Tennessee Chattanooga Mocs will play Western Carolina Friday night instead of Monday, after moving Thursday’s original game due to a flu outbreak. The Mocs have only five healthy players on the roster, which has been depleted due to illness, injury and the suspension of forward Chris Early. Chattanooga, which is 14-11 at the top of the Southern North standings and 9-12 ATS, will then turn around and play Appalachian State Saturday. Western Carolina also plays on short rest, facing Samford this weekend.
beware tenn chatt no depth on road probable run out of steam second half and get blew out last ten minutes
![]()
Hey Kine,
Thanks for being one of the good guys on the forum. I've followed you since last year. ![]()
I just got a bachelors in sports and health science and looking at a masters in sports management. I'm also going to Portland Meadows this next week
so I have a few questions about your pony system and with your degree. Please accept my friend request so I could PM you.
Hey Kine,
Thanks for being one of the good guys on the forum. I've followed you since last year. ![]()
I just got a bachelors in sports and health science and looking at a masters in sports management. I'm also going to Portland Meadows this next week
so I have a few questions about your pony system and with your degree. Please accept my friend request so I could PM you.
GL
GL
I can't figure out covers formatting to save my life......
Summit Conf.is not part of the system,not sure why the Prof.excludes them,but he must have a reason.
I can't figure out covers formatting to save my life......
Summit Conf.is not part of the system,not sure why the Prof.excludes them,but he must have a reason.
Originally Posted by RJSizzle:
Why the hell would I do that when I can get 11.5 from my book?
Its the definition of being square.
But, really...your bet still wouldnt win, FYI. Save your money. Siena is going to get run roughshod.
There is a reason most people think they are getting value, the books want you to think that. ![]()
You must never ever lose a bet since you know it all
![]()
Thats an interesting thing to infer from my post. Not that I see how you did, but its definitely interesting.
Terrible use of the rolly-face too. You need to say something funny to use the rolly-face. You should be punished for emoticon abuse.
Originally Posted by RJSizzle:
Why the hell would I do that when I can get 11.5 from my book?
Its the definition of being square.
But, really...your bet still wouldnt win, FYI. Save your money. Siena is going to get run roughshod.
There is a reason most people think they are getting value, the books want you to think that. ![]()
You must never ever lose a bet since you know it all
![]()
Thats an interesting thing to infer from my post. Not that I see how you did, but its definitely interesting.
Terrible use of the rolly-face too. You need to say something funny to use the rolly-face. You should be punished for emoticon abuse.
Thats an interesting thing to infer from my post. Not that I see how you did, but its definitely interesting.
Terrible use of the rolly-face too. You need to say something funny to use the rolly-face. You should be punished for emoticon abuse.
Thats an interesting thing to infer from my post. Not that I see how you did, but its definitely interesting.
Terrible use of the rolly-face too. You need to say something funny to use the rolly-face. You should be punished for emoticon abuse.
I quoted someone who replied to your post. go back and read more than one post and you may educate yourself. You were getting laughed at and didnt even get it...now that
Last time I will touch on this...I read it. It wasnt funny.
Again, you should be punished for mis-use of emoticons.
Nothing that was said was funny. If what was said really makes you wanting to roll all over the place laughing, I know why we make such terrible comedy movies. There are people like you who will laugh at anything. Even the terribly unfunny.
I quoted someone who replied to your post. go back and read more than one post and you may educate yourself. You were getting laughed at and didnt even get it...now that
Last time I will touch on this...I read it. It wasnt funny.
Again, you should be punished for mis-use of emoticons.
Nothing that was said was funny. If what was said really makes you wanting to roll all over the place laughing, I know why we make such terrible comedy movies. There are people like you who will laugh at anything. Even the terribly unfunny.
Thats an interesting thing to infer from my post. Not that I see how you did, but its definitely interesting.
Terrible use of the rolly-face too. You need to say something funny to use the rolly-face. You should be punished for emoticon abuse.
Thats an interesting thing to infer from my post. Not that I see how you did, but its definitely interesting.
Terrible use of the rolly-face too. You need to say something funny to use the rolly-face. You should be punished for emoticon abuse.
Last time I will touch on this...I read it. It wasnt funny.
Again, you should be punished for mis-use of emoticons.
Nothing that was said was funny. If what was said really makes you wanting to roll all over the place laughing, I know why we make such terrible comedy movies. There are people like you who will laugh at anything. Even the terribly unfunny.
Again,
![]()
Last time I will touch on this...I read it. It wasnt funny.
Again, you should be punished for mis-use of emoticons.
Nothing that was said was funny. If what was said really makes you wanting to roll all over the place laughing, I know why we make such terrible comedy movies. There are people like you who will laugh at anything. Even the terribly unfunny.
Again,
![]()
Originally Posted by RJSizzle:
Why the hell would I do that when I can get 11.5 from my book?
Its the definition of being square.
But, really...your bet still wouldnt win, FYI. Save your money. Siena is going to get run roughshod.
There is a reason most people think they are getting value, the books want you to think that. ![]()
You must never ever lose a bet since you know it all
![]()
if you ask him, i'm sure he will tell you never has lost a bet...
Originally Posted by RJSizzle:
Why the hell would I do that when I can get 11.5 from my book?
Its the definition of being square.
But, really...your bet still wouldnt win, FYI. Save your money. Siena is going to get run roughshod.
There is a reason most people think they are getting value, the books want you to think that. ![]()
You must never ever lose a bet since you know it all
![]()
if you ask him, i'm sure he will tell you never has lost a bet...
if you ask him, i'm sure he will tell you never has lost a bet...
I have seen this guy be right once....its not now.
Stop using this thread to try to relate yourselves to me.
I was speaking to Kine the first time and I could care less what you squares think.
if you ask him, i'm sure he will tell you never has lost a bet...
I have seen this guy be right once....its not now.
Stop using this thread to try to relate yourselves to me.
I was speaking to Kine the first time and I could care less what you squares think.
It wasnt funny to you because it was directed at you.
Again,
![]()
No, completely wrong. It wasnt funny because it wasnt funny.
Do you like Leno??
It wasnt funny to you because it was directed at you.
Again,
![]()
No, completely wrong. It wasnt funny because it wasnt funny.
Do you like Leno??
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,226
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,990
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,698
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,403
- Saturday 10/03/2026 689
- MLB Playoffs 5,185
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,173
- Trump's legacy? 33,921
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,288
- Happening just recently . . . 36,979
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
