Overall: 69-42 +20.5 units Tournament: 9-1 UCONN / Michigan State UNDER 136.5 (-110) 1.1 units UCONN offensive time of possession rank is 339/365 and Michigan State Defensive Time of Possession rank is 339/365. Sparty D is 1/365 in Defensive rebounding, limiting UCONN second chances. Both Defenses are top 13 in Efficiency. All the makings of a high intensity grind. UCONN Adjusted Tempo is 64.7 and MSU 66.3. UCONN is 10-3 to the Under against teams with a 66.3 or less (excluding OT). Izzo is 5-0 to the Under in his last 5 Sweet 16 and beyond games (excluding 1 OT game). Hurley is 6-2 to the Under in his last 8 Sweet 16-Final 4 games. These teams last played in 2021, on a neutral court, to a total of 124. *I was hoping to see this bet up to 137.5 or higher (and still might be) but has already been bet down in some books. With the chance it settles at 135.5, I am pulling the trigger now and very comfortable at this number. This will be my only play of the Sweet 16.
Quote Originally Posted by Floridaman:
Overall: 69-42 +20.5 units Tournament: 9-1 UCONN / Michigan State UNDER 136.5 (-110) 1.1 units UCONN offensive time of possession rank is 339/365 and Michigan State Defensive Time of Possession rank is 339/365. Sparty D is 1/365 in Defensive rebounding, limiting UCONN second chances. Both Defenses are top 13 in Efficiency. All the makings of a high intensity grind. UCONN Adjusted Tempo is 64.7 and MSU 66.3. UCONN is 10-3 to the Under against teams with a 66.3 or less (excluding OT). Izzo is 5-0 to the Under in his last 5 Sweet 16 and beyond games (excluding 1 OT game). Hurley is 6-2 to the Under in his last 8 Sweet 16-Final 4 games. These teams last played in 2021, on a neutral court, to a total of 124. *I was hoping to see this bet up to 137.5 or higher (and still might be) but has already been bet down in some books. With the chance it settles at 135.5, I am pulling the trigger now and very comfortable at this number. This will be my only play of the Sweet 16.
Great season buddy. Thanks for all your work. I didn’t always tail but I know I profited more times than not when I did. Appreciate your effort and hard work.
Great season buddy. Thanks for all your work. I didn’t always tail but I know I profited more times than not when I did. Appreciate your effort and hard work.