@JFEEZEE
![]()
Hey Florida! Good mornin'! You mentioned u aren't playing the sweet 16. Understandable. BUT if you happen to get some free moments here and there, and feel like posting your leans, I for 1 would be okay with that. ![]()
Hey Florida! Good mornin'! You mentioned u aren't playing the sweet 16. Understandable. BUT if you happen to get some free moments here and there, and feel like posting your leans, I for 1 would be okay with that. ![]()
So here’s my parlay rum… I took larger buy outs than usual… what cha think. Under 143.5. Mich st. Mich st +7.5. Sacramento kings +25.5. Purdue n Mich moneyline. And Arkansas +17.5. 6 teamer. Pays 3.2-1. Ish. Is this a stupid play in your opinion… What I did different is I took larger buyout… like Arkansas +17.5. Opposed to +11… played it safer if you will… I usually lose … threw Sacramento in there lastly… line is 15.. opinions welcome. I know it’s rums thread… so maybe wait and see how it does… and then let me have it. I put 125 to win 380 ish. I won’t be watching. Playing pickleball 6:30-9 ish.
So here’s my parlay rum… I took larger buy outs than usual… what cha think. Under 143.5. Mich st. Mich st +7.5. Sacramento kings +25.5. Purdue n Mich moneyline. And Arkansas +17.5. 6 teamer. Pays 3.2-1. Ish. Is this a stupid play in your opinion… What I did different is I took larger buyout… like Arkansas +17.5. Opposed to +11… played it safer if you will… I usually lose … threw Sacramento in there lastly… line is 15.. opinions welcome. I know it’s rums thread… so maybe wait and see how it does… and then let me have it. I put 125 to win 380 ish. I won’t be watching. Playing pickleball 6:30-9 ish.
@Daddy_Eggroll
I’m not in love with that total. Would prefer 135 or better, may get there with some late over action.
![]()
@vankiep_0007
![]()
@57chevy
![]()
@HandOfTheKing
Just playing this under. No true read on any of the spread plays this week unfortunately. All very close.
@IAdecimal5
![]()
@Daddy_Eggroll
I’m not in love with that total. Would prefer 135 or better, may get there with some late over action.
![]()
@vankiep_0007
![]()
@57chevy
![]()
@HandOfTheKing
Just playing this under. No true read on any of the spread plays this week unfortunately. All very close.
@IAdecimal5
![]()
@Floridaman
Just playing this under. No true read on any of the spread plays this week unfortunately. All very close. = Smart Man!!!!! ![]()
@Floridaman
Just playing this under. No true read on any of the spread plays this week unfortunately. All very close. = Smart Man!!!!! ![]()
