yes i went under also but its worrying me but fla man agrees with me so might just ride it out , mich st actually in my opinion plays up tempo , but the games do go slower also very hard team to read sometimes Hardrock has 136.5 under -105 137.5 -115 138.5 -125 so thats why it worries me they are offering 138.5 -125 i try to tell people not all books charge 130 for a point as you see you can get 2 points for -120 actually from -105 to -125
Florida Man Sweet 16
yes i went under also but its worrying me but fla man agrees with me so might just ride it out , mich st actually in my opinion plays up tempo , but the games do go slower also very hard team to read sometimes Hardrock has 136.5 under -105 137.5 -115 138.5 -125 so thats why it worries me they are offering 138.5 -125 i try to tell people not all books charge 130 for a point as you see you can get 2 points for -120 actually from -105 to -125
Remember: The blind betting of the 2nd half under on all Florida Man's plays has been super profitable just as his picks have been. Good luck all.
Remember: The blind betting of the 2nd half under on all Florida Man's plays has been super profitable just as his picks have been. Good luck all.
@JSN2Deep
Except for a couple I've played the second half every time and won more then if I had played the full game. I passed on this one it was 73 gl all.
@JSN2Deep
Except for a couple I've played the second half every time and won more then if I had played the full game. I passed on this one it was 73 gl all.
@Betterthanu
Yea same here, I passed bc I woud've lost 1 1/2 points, I held firm at the 136 1/2. It hit but I'm glad I exercised control for once in my degen life.
@Betterthanu
Yea same here, I passed bc I woud've lost 1 1/2 points, I held firm at the 136 1/2. It hit but I'm glad I exercised control for once in my degen life.
yes i went under also but its worrying me but fla man agrees with me so might just ride it out , mich st actually in my opinion plays up tempo , but the games do go slower also very hard team to read sometimes Hardrock has 136.5 under -105 137.5 -115 138.5 -125 so thats why it worries me they are offering 138.5 -125 i try to tell people not all books charge 130 for a point as you see you can get 2 points for -120 actually from -105 to -125
SYBAU
yes i went under also but its worrying me but fla man agrees with me so might just ride it out , mich st actually in my opinion plays up tempo , but the games do go slower also very hard team to read sometimes Hardrock has 136.5 under -105 137.5 -115 138.5 -125 so thats why it worries me they are offering 138.5 -125 i try to tell people not all books charge 130 for a point as you see you can get 2 points for -120 actually from -105 to -125
SYBAU
It’s an absolute pleasure watching someone do it the way it’s supposed to be done less. It’s so much better than more. Thank you again for another winner. ![]()
It’s an absolute pleasure watching someone do it the way it’s supposed to be done less. It’s so much better than more. Thank you again for another winner. ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
