Good luck ![]()
Florida Man Sweet 16
@Floridaman
Riding with you ![]()
also is there 1 team that you like to move on .to elite 8 ? I like to do teasers the reason I’m asking thanks for everything and a great season ![]()
@Floridaman
Riding with you ![]()
also is there 1 team that you like to move on .to elite 8 ? I like to do teasers the reason I’m asking thanks for everything and a great season ![]()
@sportschat
![]()
@OO7CRUSHER
![]()
@AIR
![]()
@CCO687
![]()
@Bigtony300
Several sources but primarily KenPom.
@shakey12381
![]()
@Coloneljim
![]()
@Toothfairy1
![]()
@kidd22
Of all teams, I am most confident in Michigan winning straight up.
@SteamCave
![]()
@totter
![]()
@Manny_Fizzle
![]()
@happyshine
@sportschat
![]()
@OO7CRUSHER
![]()
@AIR
![]()
@CCO687
![]()
@Bigtony300
Several sources but primarily KenPom.
@shakey12381
![]()
@Coloneljim
![]()
@Toothfairy1
![]()
@kidd22
Of all teams, I am most confident in Michigan winning straight up.
@SteamCave
![]()
@totter
![]()
@Manny_Fizzle
![]()
@happyshine
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
