Great call, Man, I followed, won
Florida Man Saturday
@Floridaman Any plays today?
There is a team total under I’m monitoring but not ready to pull trigger yet. If I do, I will likely post between 4-6P est.
@Floridaman Any plays today?
There is a team total under I’m monitoring but not ready to pull trigger yet. If I do, I will likely post between 4-6P est.
Quote Originally Posted by HelloAce: @Floridaman Any plays today? There is a team total under I’m monitoring but not ready to pull trigger yet. If I do, I will likely post between 4-6P est.
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by HelloAce: @Floridaman Any plays today? There is a team total under I’m monitoring but not ready to pull trigger yet. If I do, I will likely post between 4-6P est.
![]()
Sorry - no play today. Was looking at Houston Christian Team Total under 61.5, but opened at 60 and has gone downward, so no play for me.
Sorry - no play today. Was looking at Houston Christian Team Total under 61.5, but opened at 60 and has gone downward, so no play for me.
Sorry - no play today. Was looking at Houston Christian Team Total under 61.5, but opened at 60 and has gone downward, so no play for me.
Great discipline as always! Hope to see you tomorrow
Sorry - no play today. Was looking at Houston Christian Team Total under 61.5, but opened at 60 and has gone downward, so no play for me.
Great discipline as always! Hope to see you tomorrow
@Floridaman
Thanks for being considerate and keeping us informed, no reason to search for your play today any further.![]()
Good luck with your play tomorrow.![]()
@Floridaman
Thanks for being considerate and keeping us informed, no reason to search for your play today any further.![]()
Good luck with your play tomorrow.![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,357
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,902
- Thursday 10/08/2026 437
- PART DEUX 163
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 849
- Week 6 Money 8,594
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,302
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,265
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
