Florida man I don’t know how you do it but damn do you do it! Thanks for sharing it’s much appreciated
Florida Man Saturday
@Floridaman
You’re one of the best and an absolute gentleman!!
Always positive in your thread and wishing others luck in their threads!!
Keep up the great work!!!
![]()
@Floridaman
You’re one of the best and an absolute gentleman!!
Always positive in your thread and wishing others luck in their threads!!
Keep up the great work!!!
![]()
I want to thank you for all of the hard work that you put in to help the people here on Covers. I always look forward to your threads not only for the winners that you post but, also for the awesome positivity that are in your threads. It is a delight coming in and reading all of the positive comments. May the gambling Gods keep shining down on you and God Bless You.
I want to thank you for all of the hard work that you put in to help the people here on Covers. I always look forward to your threads not only for the winners that you post but, also for the awesome positivity that are in your threads. It is a delight coming in and reading all of the positive comments. May the gambling Gods keep shining down on you and God Bless You.
@Realdiofio
I put action on Pats at long odds a few months ago, so am doing some hedging with Seattle, but won’t have an official pick or play because of that. I would lean Under on the total but not sure if I’ll play it.
@Realdiofio
I put action on Pats at long odds a few months ago, so am doing some hedging with Seattle, but won’t have an official pick or play because of that. I would lean Under on the total but not sure if I’ll play it.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,357
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,908
- Thursday 10/08/2026 437
- PART DEUX 166
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 851
- Week 6 Money 8,698
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,327
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,266
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
