Hey guys!!!!
let’s eat today
![]()
i've been tailing this guy for a week now. if you're pissed about his losses, do some research and have your own opinion and use his picks as advice. there's seldom free lunches in this world.
i've been tailing this guy for a week now. if you're pissed about his losses, do some research and have your own opinion and use his picks as advice. there's seldom free lunches in this world.
I'm watching him as well & play many of them so lets keep it positive! ![]()
So Taco was that Pos or Neg he got off your post?
I'm watching him as well & play many of them so lets keep it positive! ![]()
So Taco was that Pos or Neg he got off your post?
I told you nothing negative from me. Im here mostly blindly following most of fizz plays. In the end how can anyone be mad when you are the one who has to place the bets.
Wondering if we have any more plays tonight or wait to feast tomorrow
I told you nothing negative from me. Im here mostly blindly following most of fizz plays. In the end how can anyone be mad when you are the one who has to place the bets.
Wondering if we have any more plays tonight or wait to feast tomorrow
