4-0 0-3 (hooker) #44 pending
Fizzle Monday
@tacos4toes
Bro he's not going to explain the way he caps games. I don't think in the almost 2 decades I've been on here I've seen anyone explain
@tacos4toes
Bro he's not going to explain the way he caps games. I don't think in the almost 2 decades I've been on here I've seen anyone explain
@tacos4toes
I didn’t flip…..it flipped!!
sorry man it’s too much to explain
all I’m saying is it works as you have seen the crazy runs both wins and losses
@tacos4toes
I didn’t flip…..it flipped!!
sorry man it’s too much to explain
all I’m saying is it works as you have seen the crazy runs both wins and losses
Since only 1 game left who's got thoughts on it. Big game . Prob best to no play but we all know we need some type of action lol I'm leaning ISU ML but juice sucks . It's going up too. Just went -140 to -142
Since only 1 game left who's got thoughts on it. Big game . Prob best to no play but we all know we need some type of action lol I'm leaning ISU ML but juice sucks . It's going up too. Just went -140 to -142
@hottoonight
Yeaaa I won't pay -140 I'm frugal lol got burned yesterday not taking Monmouth ML by playing -1.5 so that's stuck in my head. Might be better to play live see how it's going . I have this game very close within 3-4 points but who knows. History I believe isu looks good. Although kinda irrelevant. Haven't had a lot of time to really go in. I almost wanna play margin too
@hottoonight
Yeaaa I won't pay -140 I'm frugal lol got burned yesterday not taking Monmouth ML by playing -1.5 so that's stuck in my head. Might be better to play live see how it's going . I have this game very close within 3-4 points but who knows. History I believe isu looks good. Although kinda irrelevant. Haven't had a lot of time to really go in. I almost wanna play margin too
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
- Thursday 10/08/2026 435
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,890
- PART DEUX 151
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 842
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
- Week 6 Money 8,380
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,246
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,241
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
