@hadenfizzle
![]()
@Drew61
Bro you’re a miserable pos….u gotta be a straight loser in real life to be as negative as you are in a gambling forum….no friends and ur fukn dog prolly hates u….misery loves company I guess
@Drew61
Bro you’re a miserable pos….u gotta be a straight loser in real life to be as negative as you are in a gambling forum….no friends and ur fukn dog prolly hates u….misery loves company I guess
Isn’t that wild…..I was on it and go 4-0
The system still picked up the correct games…..but it flipped mid-day and goes 0-3
Now will it stay flipped?
Will it go back?
My guess it stays flipped ![]()
We should win every play left tonight if it stays flipped
History says it will
Isn’t that wild…..I was on it and go 4-0
The system still picked up the correct games…..but it flipped mid-day and goes 0-3
Now will it stay flipped?
Will it go back?
My guess it stays flipped ![]()
We should win every play left tonight if it stays flipped
History says it will
