@PUSSYGALORE333
Never saw the game but some calls sure makes you wonder? BOL tonight
2-1 on there boys
cash it
![]()
2-1 on there boys
cash it
![]()
If I lose # 31 I am definitely taking a break. I actually was gonna be done after NFL ended.
I think I might just do that. Save what I have for the fall.
college basketball has been killing me lately
If I lose # 31 I am definitely taking a break. I actually was gonna be done after NFL ended.
I think I might just do that. Save what I have for the fall.
college basketball has been killing me lately
I don't like the gonzaga play. Feels like Washington State will have to shoot lights out away. Last time they barely cleared this and they were at home. Standing off this one but gl
I don't like the gonzaga play. Feels like Washington State will have to shoot lights out away. Last time they barely cleared this and they were at home. Standing off this one but gl
@tacos4toes
Good Call....actually came closer than it should've thanks to the Zags shooting 62% but even they couldn't make up for how disgusting Wazzu was.
@tacos4toes
Good Call....actually came closer than it should've thanks to the Zags shooting 62% but even they couldn't make up for how disgusting Wazzu was.
