Oh boy
Fizz Tuesday
@1bigtiger
Much better than his but I only post a few plays I don’t post 20 a night throwing darts then pounding my chest when I go 8-12 ! But you keep following him you’ve been warned ! He’ll go cry to Covers soon saying I’m picking on him like normal !
@1bigtiger
Much better than his but I only post a few plays I don’t post 20 a night throwing darts then pounding my chest when I go 8-12 ! But you keep following him you’ve been warned ! He’ll go cry to Covers soon saying I’m picking on him like normal !
Hey fizzle ty I have so much of my own going I only seen your early post I already had over smu 1st half which I posted early. But I did get your under NC st...your under Ohio u 68.5...and your over fla st 1st half. So you went 3-0 for me brother. Glad I never looked back i guess. But ty
Hey fizzle ty I have so much of my own going I only seen your early post I already had over smu 1st half which I posted early. But I did get your under NC st...your under Ohio u 68.5...and your over fla st 1st half. So you went 3-0 for me brother. Glad I never looked back i guess. But ty
@Payday13
So you don't even know your own record?
Or you choose to not tell us?
I don't blindly follow anyone, just wondering why you are all over him so hard when you won't even post your own record?
He hammering your girl or something?
@Payday13
So you don't even know your own record?
Or you choose to not tell us?
I don't blindly follow anyone, just wondering why you are all over him so hard when you won't even post your own record?
He hammering your girl or something?
@1bigtiger
Feel free to look at my posts I’m 12-4 on the year. I only post sporadically in college hoops and I don’t pound my chest when I hit a bet !!
@1bigtiger
Feel free to look at my posts I’m 12-4 on the year. I only post sporadically in college hoops and I don’t pound my chest when I hit a bet !!
@1bigtiger
Did u not see my post either my record ? Get his balls out of your mouth and worry about yourself !! Keep taking his plays the rest of the night then we’ll reconvene so I can say I told you so ! This same thing happened 5 days ago when he went 1-11 and was amping himself up after 1 win then he ran to Covers and said I was picking on him ! Facts
@1bigtiger
Did u not see my post either my record ? Get his balls out of your mouth and worry about yourself !! Keep taking his plays the rest of the night then we’ll reconvene so I can say I told you so ! This same thing happened 5 days ago when he went 1-11 and was amping himself up after 1 win then he ran to Covers and said I was picking on him ! Facts
@Payday13
LOL
Ok big boy. Just quit being a bitch, it doesn't help the board in any way.
If you are really 12-4 why do you need to go into other threads and rip on people? Unless he really is banging your girl
@Payday13
LOL
Ok big boy. Just quit being a bitch, it doesn't help the board in any way.
If you are really 12-4 why do you need to go into other threads and rip on people? Unless he really is banging your girl
@Payday13
Again, I don't blindly follow anyone's plays
I also don't go into other peoples threads and rip on them
Again, if you are good enough your own posts should speak for themselves
Otherwise you are just being a little bitch by ripping on others in their posts
@Payday13
Again, I don't blindly follow anyone's plays
I also don't go into other peoples threads and rip on them
Again, if you are good enough your own posts should speak for themselves
Otherwise you are just being a little bitch by ripping on others in their posts
@1bigtiger
You’re right, he just really rubs me the wrong way ! I’m done with the negative comments as I realize we’re all here to win some cash
@1bigtiger
You’re right, he just really rubs me the wrong way ! I’m done with the negative comments as I realize we’re all here to win some cash
@1bigtiger
Same and I normally don’t troll anyone, but he got me suspended for 3 days for letting him have it after his 1-11 run a few days back but we’re all good ! Best of luck
@1bigtiger
Same and I normally don’t troll anyone, but he got me suspended for 3 days for letting him have it after his 1-11 run a few days back but we’re all good ! Best of luck
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,354
- Thursday 10/08/2026 435
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,886
- PART DEUX 148
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 842
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
- Week 6 Money 8,304
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,222
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,230
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
