Boston College versus Florida State first half over 70 1/2
50-49 run tues 4-4 3-9 3-7 0-1 sat 14-12 1-2 mon 5-4 ... looking for a good run
eastern Michigan versus Central Michigan first half over 66 1/2
We’re at 74. The Boston College game was the winner
Miami Ohio versus UMass first half under 77 1/2
ball State versus Ohio first half under 68 1/2
UNC VS NC STATE 1h under 73.5
Cash it
@jimmy4u
Over
at 7:15 PM. I’m giving 3:2 odds that you will be 3-2 by 8 PM Eastern
@Fire1998
Fire I didn't mean to post that at you yesterday was a mistake.
BOL tonight everyone!
@Jars
Thank you n I hope you have a successful night go get um
4-1 with a hooker win ending #7 post
4-1
Let’s. Rolll
4-1 START FIZZ 1-1 FOR ME HAD 1ST 2 WON 1 LOSS 1 DRIVING HOME FROM WORK MISSED THE OTHERS BOL
I literally picked the one that lost lol. Nice start
Keep it rolling Fizz!
Fresno versus Wyoming first half under 68 1/2
Nebraska vs Iowa 1h over 64.5
@hadenfizzle
Jumped on with Fresno. Just would they please stop scoring. Ughhhhh
WHATS UP FIZZ DO U LIKE PLAYING AT 500 EVERY NIGHT BOL