• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    Ever have one of those days....

    «First Previous 123
    Cjack
    Pecador
    VegasMaxx
    firefitr5287
    sharpstick
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1961
    Posts: 70
    «First Previous 123
     
    Cjack
    Cjack
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 241
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 3:16 AM ET #51

    Quote Originally Posted by firefitr5287:

    Funny when someone gets outed for being a fraud, huh?  Now he's trying to back track and can't run backwards fat enough


    im not a fucking handicapper you fucking idiot.  fraud for what?  i bet sharps plays and let him do the handicapping.  only time i ever posted picks was last bowl season.  giving clowns like you insider information i got from my job.

    i dont care what you fucking think.  ill play along in all your bullshit.  how about this.  no one will read anything in this post but this.

    i am sharpstick

    i dont give a fuck what any moron on this site thinks.  i know who i am and i know you ducked us the other day.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by firefitr5287:

    Funny when someone gets outed for being a fraud, huh?  Now he's trying to back track and can't run backwards fat enough


    im not a fucking handicapper you fucking idiot.  fraud for what?  i bet sharps plays and let him do the handicapping.  only time i ever posted picks was last bowl season.  giving clowns like you insider information i got from my job.

    i dont care what you fucking think.  ill play along in all your bullshit.  how about this.  no one will read anything in this post but this.

    i am sharpstick

    i dont give a fuck what any moron on this site thinks.  i know who i am and i know you ducked us the other day.
     
    Pecador
    Pecador
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 3074
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 3:19 AM ET #52

    Cjack off your room mate,  Are you messing with me now?  Go suck your "sharpstick" and don't forget to put your little dick in his fat ass. I figure you two to be fat,stupid... well, stupid is obvious. Over weight and ugly is right. Isn't it.

    Fat, stupid, ugly and gay room mates!! Do you pop and eat his pimples when you rub him up??  Better go back to the ugly room and roll around. Thank god you'll never reproduce. You'll fade away from the forum,too.

    Reply

    Cjack off your room mate,  Are you messing with me now?  Go suck your "sharpstick" and don't forget to put your little dick in his fat ass. I figure you two to be fat,stupid... well, stupid is obvious. Over weight and ugly is right. Isn't it.

    Fat, stupid, ugly and gay room mates!! Do you pop and eat his pimples when you rub him up??  Better go back to the ugly room and roll around. Thank god you'll never reproduce. You'll fade away from the forum,too.

     
    Cjack
    Cjack
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 241
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 3:22 AM ET #53

    Quote Originally Posted by Pecador:

    Cjack off your room mate,  Are you messing with me now?  Go suck your "sharpstick" and don't forget to put your little dick in his fat ass. I figure you two to be fat,stupid... well, stupid is obvious. Over weight and ugly is right. Isn't it.

    Fat, stupid, ugly and gay room mates!! Do you pop and eat his pimples when you rub him up??  Better go back to the ugly room and roll around. Thank god you'll never reproduce. You'll fade away from the forum,too.



      fucking idiot!!!!!

    i love it!!! i love it!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Pecador:

    Cjack off your room mate,  Are you messing with me now?  Go suck your "sharpstick" and don't forget to put your little dick in his fat ass. I figure you two to be fat,stupid... well, stupid is obvious. Over weight and ugly is right. Isn't it.

    Fat, stupid, ugly and gay room mates!! Do you pop and eat his pimples when you rub him up??  Better go back to the ugly room and roll around. Thank god you'll never reproduce. You'll fade away from the forum,too.



      fucking idiot!!!!!

    i love it!!! i love it!!!!
     
    Cjack
    Cjack
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 241
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 3:24 AM ET #54

    im out for the night.  love this fucking thread.  firefaggot if you have the balls to come to jerrys nugget and fight us let me know you fucking scared ass bitch..

    good night all
    Reply
    im out for the night.  love this fucking thread.  firefaggot if you have the balls to come to jerrys nugget and fight us let me know you fucking scared ass bitch..

    good night all
     
    VegasMaxx
    VegasMaxx
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 10098
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 3:24 AM ET #55

    subject: box

    Reply

    subject: box

     
    firefitr5287
    firefitr5287
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 846
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 3:32 AM ET #56

    Quote Originally Posted by Cjack:


    im not a fucking handicapper you fucking idiot.  fraud for what?  i bet sharps plays and let him do the handicapping.  only time i ever posted picks was last bowl season.  giving clowns like you insider information i got from my job.

    i dont care what you fucking think.  ill play along in all your bullshit.  how about this.  no one will read anything in this post but this.

    i am sharpstick

    i dont give a fuck what any moron on this site thinks.  i know who i am and i know you ducked us the other day.

    Oh my God... this is fucking priceless.  You are a complete putz.  First you say you two don't know each other, then you do, then you're roomates, then you're pissed at him.  HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I swear to God, I don't think Chris Rick could make anything funnier than this, LOL!!

    OK... let's for a second go along with the idea that you and sharp are two different people (which I don't and I doubt anyone else will believe now)... so you TWO were going to jump my ass???  What happened to you being Billy Badass who would whoop my ass easy?  Why would it possibly take two of you???  I thought you were a tough motherfucker... why would you need two people?  I don't believe for a minute that shaprstick AND Cjack were there waiting for me... maybe Cjack/sharpstick (keep in mind it's one person here) and some of his buddies but bottom line is that NOBODY fitting your description was there at 5:05.  Sorry, I was a whole 5 mintues late... sue me.  Did your bitch ass leave at 5:01 cuz you damn sure weren't there at 5:05 (and probably not before)?  This is classic.  I tell you what sharpjack (or should I call you Cstick?)... I wish to God you would have been there the other night but you weren't.  I wish it even more now... now that we all see the truth.  All you do is lie bro... I ain't comin to your ass anymore... once coming up to that shithole was plenty for you to bitch out on.  You want me, you'll do it on my terms. 

    Finally... I've never used ANY of your shitty ass plays, LOSER.  I'm glad I didn't... I looked at the Cjack history and it's littered with losses.  I don't care who you got them from, YOU SUCK!!!  As for the sharpstick account... dont' know what to say.  You/he's (not sure how to address you, LOL... kinda like addressing a hermaphrodite... shim??) been poison to me.  I have been doing great til I look in the sharpstick thread and find that sharpstick is on the same play as I am and then they go to shit (Kansas today a prime example). 

    Fuck it dude... you're exposed as a liar AND a box and it's just crazy that you're here frantically juggling accounts to pull PMs from sharps account and post under your name (

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Cjack:


    im not a fucking handicapper you fucking idiot.  fraud for what?  i bet sharps plays and let him do the handicapping.  only time i ever posted picks was last bowl season.  giving clowns like you insider information i got from my job.

    i dont care what you fucking think.  ill play along in all your bullshit.  how about this.  no one will read anything in this post but this.

    i am sharpstick

    i dont give a fuck what any moron on this site thinks.  i know who i am and i know you ducked us the other day.

    Oh my God... this is fucking priceless.  You are a complete putz.  First you say you two don't know each other, then you do, then you're roomates, then you're pissed at him.  HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I swear to God, I don't think Chris Rick could make anything funnier than this, LOL!!

    OK... let's for a second go along with the idea that you and sharp are two different people (which I don't and I doubt anyone else will believe now)... so you TWO were going to jump my ass???  What happened to you being Billy Badass who would whoop my ass easy?  Why would it possibly take two of you???  I thought you were a tough motherfucker... why would you need two people?  I don't believe for a minute that shaprstick AND Cjack were there waiting for me... maybe Cjack/sharpstick (keep in mind it's one person here) and some of his buddies but bottom line is that NOBODY fitting your description was there at 5:05.  Sorry, I was a whole 5 mintues late... sue me.  Did your bitch ass leave at 5:01 cuz you damn sure weren't there at 5:05 (and probably not before)?  This is classic.  I tell you what sharpjack (or should I call you Cstick?)... I wish to God you would have been there the other night but you weren't.  I wish it even more now... now that we all see the truth.  All you do is lie bro... I ain't comin to your ass anymore... once coming up to that shithole was plenty for you to bitch out on.  You want me, you'll do it on my terms. 

    Finally... I've never used ANY of your shitty ass plays, LOSER.  I'm glad I didn't... I looked at the Cjack history and it's littered with losses.  I don't care who you got them from, YOU SUCK!!!  As for the sharpstick account... dont' know what to say.  You/he's (not sure how to address you, LOL... kinda like addressing a hermaphrodite... shim??) been poison to me.  I have been doing great til I look in the sharpstick thread and find that sharpstick is on the same play as I am and then they go to shit (Kansas today a prime example). 

    Fuck it dude... you're exposed as a liar AND a box and it's just crazy that you're here frantically juggling accounts to pull PMs from sharps account and post under your name (

     
    Pecador
    Pecador
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 3074
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 3:37 AM ET #57

    Jerry's Nugget???  How gay is a place called that? Do you like getting into Jerry's Nuggets with your room mate? Bet that is a thrill!!

    Bet you and your sweety love to have guys over to fight. What is your gay friends weapon of choice??  I bet I know. Is it fluffy pillows and sweet little care bears in a cheap motel??

    Reply

    Jerry's Nugget???  How gay is a place called that? Do you like getting into Jerry's Nuggets with your room mate? Bet that is a thrill!!

    Bet you and your sweety love to have guys over to fight. What is your gay friends weapon of choice??  I bet I know. Is it fluffy pillows and sweet little care bears in a cheap motel??

     
    firefitr5287
    firefitr5287
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 846
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 3:41 AM ET #58

    woops... a little premature "submit" hit there, LOL... I must be all worked up

    anyways... point being that you are trying to juggle accounts right now like you juggle nuts in your mouth.  How bout you comeon down to my side of town where guns and knives don't fly and we'll see how this little party goes?  Maybe you and your "rooomate" can come together, LOL.  This is fucking hilarious. 

    Oh, and for anyone that wants to have another reason to hate Cjack/sharpstick... in our original arguement I mentioned that I had been on covers for years but when I went to Iraq my account got canceled (for lack of use I assume... not really sure why) and I had to open a new one but used my SAME NAME as last time... not a fucking alias, LOL.  This douchebag writes back and says something to the effect of "oh, another "I served my country" piece of shit" or something like that (you can check it out in Kine's long ass thread for exact wording if you so please).  I don't tout what I did but I did spend 2 fucking years in that shithole helping out to defend people's freedom to be an internet bitch like Cjack/sharpstick and this douchebag basically goes and insults our military and the people serving in Iraq and Afghanistan.  That's where I draw the line and where this got escalated.  This dude is a fraud, disrespects the men and women who serve our country with their lives, and is an in general low life piece of shit.  Anybody want to come to Vegas and go meet this douchebag with me??

    Reply

    woops... a little premature "submit" hit there, LOL... I must be all worked up

    anyways... point being that you are trying to juggle accounts right now like you juggle nuts in your mouth.  How bout you comeon down to my side of town where guns and knives don't fly and we'll see how this little party goes?  Maybe you and your "rooomate" can come together, LOL.  This is fucking hilarious. 

    Oh, and for anyone that wants to have another reason to hate Cjack/sharpstick... in our original arguement I mentioned that I had been on covers for years but when I went to Iraq my account got canceled (for lack of use I assume... not really sure why) and I had to open a new one but used my SAME NAME as last time... not a fucking alias, LOL.  This douchebag writes back and says something to the effect of "oh, another "I served my country" piece of shit" or something like that (you can check it out in Kine's long ass thread for exact wording if you so please).  I don't tout what I did but I did spend 2 fucking years in that shithole helping out to defend people's freedom to be an internet bitch like Cjack/sharpstick and this douchebag basically goes and insults our military and the people serving in Iraq and Afghanistan.  That's where I draw the line and where this got escalated.  This dude is a fraud, disrespects the men and women who serve our country with their lives, and is an in general low life piece of shit.  Anybody want to come to Vegas and go meet this douchebag with me??

     
    firefitr5287
    firefitr5287
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 846
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 3:44 AM ET #59

    Quote Originally Posted by Pecador:

    Jerry's Nugget???  How gay is a place called that? Do you like getting into Jerry's Nuggets with your room mate? Bet that is a thrill!!

    Bet you and your sweety love to have guys over to fight. What is your gay friends weapon of choice??  I bet I know. Is it fluffy pillows and sweet little care bears in a cheap motel??

    LMFAO... yeah, when he told me that I was like "WTF??" as I had never heard of anything so fucking gay in my life.  Dude, this place is in the HOOD and is a total shithole... the kind of place you see those burned out 80 year old gamblers playing penny slots trying to win enough to buy a pack of cigarettes.  It's slimy.  This guy is a total shitbird. 

    Can't wait til covers wakes up tomorrow and sees this thread beause I'm sure most people are already in bed, but when they do, LOL, it's going to be great. 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Pecador:

    Jerry's Nugget???  How gay is a place called that? Do you like getting into Jerry's Nuggets with your room mate? Bet that is a thrill!!

    Bet you and your sweety love to have guys over to fight. What is your gay friends weapon of choice??  I bet I know. Is it fluffy pillows and sweet little care bears in a cheap motel??

    LMFAO... yeah, when he told me that I was like "WTF??" as I had never heard of anything so fucking gay in my life.  Dude, this place is in the HOOD and is a total shithole... the kind of place you see those burned out 80 year old gamblers playing penny slots trying to win enough to buy a pack of cigarettes.  It's slimy.  This guy is a total shitbird. 

    Can't wait til covers wakes up tomorrow and sees this thread beause I'm sure most people are already in bed, but when they do, LOL, it's going to be great. 

     
    Pecador
    Pecador
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 3074
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 4:20 AM ET #60

    fire,     I almost hate to beat up on someone that easy. Did you say something about a stroll through Iraq?  I waded the waters of Nam 40 years ago. Welcome home brother!

    GL,   Doc

    Reply

    fire,     I almost hate to beat up on someone that easy. Did you say something about a stroll through Iraq?  I waded the waters of Nam 40 years ago. Welcome home brother!

    GL,   Doc

     
    firefitr5287
    firefitr5287
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 846
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 11:12 AM ET #61

    Quote Originally Posted by Pecador:

    fire,     I almost hate to beat up on someone that easy. Did you say something about a stroll through Iraq?  I waded the waters of Nam 40 years ago. Welcome home brother!

    GL,   Doc

    Bumping this back up for all those just waking up...

    Yeah Doc, spent a couple of years over there... what a shithole

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Pecador:

    fire,     I almost hate to beat up on someone that easy. Did you say something about a stroll through Iraq?  I waded the waters of Nam 40 years ago. Welcome home brother!

    GL,   Doc

    Bumping this back up for all those just waking up...

    Yeah Doc, spent a couple of years over there... what a shithole

     
    firefitr5287
    firefitr5287
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 846
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 11:35 AM ET #62

    Something else interesting I noticed.... Cjack join date is Sept 2009 and he came on here with this big declaration "I work for an unnamed Sportsbook (likely Jerry's nugget it appears now) and I have access to all of Fezziks and others picks.  Follow me"  during the bowl season last year.  This fool duped people for about a month with this shit saying he had all this inside info and that BS thread went like 20 fucking pages or something til in the end most of the people involved turned on him and called him out for being a liar... oh, BTW, most of his picks lost too. 

    Here's the interesting part... Sharpstick joins this site January of 2010.... immediately after (or maybe even at the end of) Cjack getting his ass handed to him.  Hellllllooooo... multiple account creation date???  With all that this idiot has said here in this thread how could it be anything but???

    Reply

    Something else interesting I noticed.... Cjack join date is Sept 2009 and he came on here with this big declaration "I work for an unnamed Sportsbook (likely Jerry's nugget it appears now) and I have access to all of Fezziks and others picks.  Follow me"  during the bowl season last year.  This fool duped people for about a month with this shit saying he had all this inside info and that BS thread went like 20 fucking pages or something til in the end most of the people involved turned on him and called him out for being a liar... oh, BTW, most of his picks lost too. 

    Here's the interesting part... Sharpstick joins this site January of 2010.... immediately after (or maybe even at the end of) Cjack getting his ass handed to him.  Hellllllooooo... multiple account creation date???  With all that this idiot has said here in this thread how could it be anything but???

     
    firefitr5287
    firefitr5287
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 846
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 11:58 AM ET #63

    So funny to me how people want to follow this guy "because he's giving winners" and because he gets "the call".  Man, are all you people this naive??  Wake up... this dude is a fake and a bitch of a fake at that... he's on a lucky streak which will come to an end... they always do, and when it does guess what he'll do???  Yup... start another account and dupe you people all over again with "The text" or "the email" or whatever idea he comes up with next.
    Reply
    So funny to me how people want to follow this guy "because he's giving winners" and because he gets "the call".  Man, are all you people this naive??  Wake up... this dude is a fake and a bitch of a fake at that... he's on a lucky streak which will come to an end... they always do, and when it does guess what he'll do???  Yup... start another account and dupe you people all over again with "The text" or "the email" or whatever idea he comes up with next.
     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 12:36 PM ET #64

    Bump for entertainment value


    Reply
    Bump for entertainment value


     
    firefitr5287
    firefitr5287
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 846
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 12:45 PM ET #65

    Absolutely... bump for sure.  I'm glad you're getting a laugh for being exposed.. makes it all the more fun.  Did you and your "roomate" sleep nice n cozy in bed together last night, LOL
    Reply
    Absolutely... bump for sure.  I'm glad you're getting a laugh for being exposed.. makes it all the more fun.  Did you and your "roomate" sleep nice n cozy in bed together last night, LOL
     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 12:50 PM ET #66

    Quote Originally Posted by firefitr5287:

    Absolutely... bump for sure.  I'm glad you're getting a laugh for being exposed.. makes it all the more fun.  Did you and your "roomate" sleep nice n cozy in bed together last night, LOL


    Separate rooms and separate floors actually.....I sleep in the bedroom on the main level you moron!!

    Keep bumping this for entertainment value.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by firefitr5287:

    Absolutely... bump for sure.  I'm glad you're getting a laugh for being exposed.. makes it all the more fun.  Did you and your "roomate" sleep nice n cozy in bed together last night, LOL


    Separate rooms and separate floors actually.....I sleep in the bedroom on the main level you moron!!

    Keep bumping this for entertainment value.


     
    firefitr5287
    firefitr5287
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 846
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 12:59 PM ET #67

    no problem to bump it my friend... I'm sure your buddy Cjack (that you don't know) will show up soon... as soon as you log out and log back in
    Reply
    no problem to bump it my friend... I'm sure your buddy Cjack (that you don't know) will show up soon... as soon as you log out and log back in
     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 1:02 PM ET #68

    Quote Originally Posted by firefitr5287:

    no problem to bump it my friend... I'm sure your buddy Cjack (that you don't know) will show up soon... as soon as you log out and log back in



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by firefitr5287:

    no problem to bump it my friend... I'm sure your buddy Cjack (that you don't know) will show up soon... as soon as you log out and log back in



     
    kkpicks
    kkpicks
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 275
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 1:09 PM ET #69

    This stuff is hilarious! I don't know what is real or fake but cjack's avatar has a great ass.
    Reply
    This stuff is hilarious! I don't know what is real or fake but cjack's avatar has a great ass.
     
     
    firefitr5287
    firefitr5287
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 846
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 1:13 PM ET #70

    Welll.... it's been fun exposing you for the POS you are but unfortunately I have to do more important things today... I have another final tomorrow so I should probably study and be productive.  Have fun Cjack/Sharp being whoever the fuck you decide to be today...

    Reply

    Welll.... it's been fun exposing you for the POS you are but unfortunately I have to do more important things today... I have another final tomorrow so I should probably study and be productive.  Have fun Cjack/Sharp being whoever the fuck you decide to be today...

    All Forums | College Basketball
    «First Previous 123

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,489
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,142
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,722
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 504
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,985
    • HELP PLEASE 1,585
    • PART DEUX 222
    • Mike Trout Strikeouts 7,137
    • King of Covers Winner List 12,241
    • Sunday 3,128

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.