• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    Ever have one of those days....

    123 Next Last»
    firefitr5287
    emcho
    behindthadeuce
    GoogsVL3
    topdago76
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1961
    Posts: 70
    123 Next Last»
     
    firefitr5287
    firefitr5287
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 846
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2010 - 6:52 PM ET #1

    Ever have one of those days where everything seems to just go right....... For the other team?  Yup, thats today. 

    UNLV imploding in the second half (knew I should have just played 1st half). 

    St. Bonny's losing straight up to NIAGRA!!! 

    Now K st up 13 with 8 minutes just goes cold.  Let Loyola back to within 3 with 3:40 left and they just get cold from the field and can't rebound worth a crap.  They missed 7 FTs in the last 1:51 and shoot 7-14 from the line in that time and of course end up winning by 8 on a 9 point line.  ONLY thing that saves them from losing straight up is that Loyola freezes at the end and shoots 1-6 (and 2 missed FTs) in the last 2 min after bringing it within 3.  Just total frustration.

    My only saving grace has been Wisconsin trying to blow it in the end but holding on and Providence holding tight and playing through for the cover.

    Seriously, these are the kind of games that make someone question why we bet at all.  I guess I was due for a day like this... been hitting an unreasonably high number of plays lately (about 70% or so the last 3 weeks) but it has to average out sometime... just wish it wasn't today on one of my big plays.  Sorry to the "complaint police" that want to come in and pile on... I just need to vent after this shit.  I'm sure you all know how it feels.

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Ever have one of those days where everything seems to just go right....... For the other team?  Yup, thats today. 

    UNLV imploding in the second half (knew I should have just played 1st half). 

    St. Bonny's losing straight up to NIAGRA!!! 

    Now K st up 13 with 8 minutes just goes cold.  Let Loyola back to within 3 with 3:40 left and they just get cold from the field and can't rebound worth a crap.  They missed 7 FTs in the last 1:51 and shoot 7-14 from the line in that time and of course end up winning by 8 on a 9 point line.  ONLY thing that saves them from losing straight up is that Loyola freezes at the end and shoots 1-6 (and 2 missed FTs) in the last 2 min after bringing it within 3.  Just total frustration.

    My only saving grace has been Wisconsin trying to blow it in the end but holding on and Providence holding tight and playing through for the cover.

    Seriously, these are the kind of games that make someone question why we bet at all.  I guess I was due for a day like this... been hitting an unreasonably high number of plays lately (about 70% or so the last 3 weeks) but it has to average out sometime... just wish it wasn't today on one of my big plays.  Sorry to the "complaint police" that want to come in and pile on... I just need to vent after this shit.  I'm sure you all know how it feels.

     
    firefitr5287
    firefitr5287
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 846
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2010 - 6:54 PM ET #2

    Great.... now I look and my other big play for the day (Portland) is losing to DENVER by 12 with a minute left in the half.  Hopefully they can close the gap and pull away in the second as Denver is not a very good second half team but if this one falls too... Fuck
    Reply
    Great.... now I look and my other big play for the day (Portland) is losing to DENVER by 12 with a minute left in the half.  Hopefully they can close the gap and pull away in the second as Denver is not a very good second half team but if this one falls too... Fuck
     
    firefitr5287
    firefitr5287
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 846
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2010 - 6:55 PM ET #3

    Thank god for updates... Portland closed out the half strong and is only down 1.  Need that kind of play in the 2nd half
    Reply
    Thank god for updates... Portland closed out the half strong and is only down 1.  Need that kind of play in the 2nd half
     
    emcho
    emcho
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 4389
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2010 - 6:56 PM ET #4

    I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT MAN? HAHA MAKES YOU ONLY STRONGER MAN THATS HOW YOU GROW !! 


    Reply
    I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT MAN? HAHA MAKES YOU ONLY STRONGER MAN THATS HOW YOU GROW !! 


     
    behindthadeuce
    behindthadeuce
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2004
    Posts: 5148
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2010 - 7:00 PM ET #5

    fire, it's probably because you were being an asshole in other people's threads the other day
    Reply
    fire, it's probably because you were being an asshole in other people's threads the other day
     
    firefitr5287
    firefitr5287
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 846
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2010 - 7:08 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by behindthadeuce:

    fire, it's probably because you were being an asshole in other people's threads the other day

    Possible, but since that was the other day and I hit all my plays then and up til now, wouldn't it hit me before now??

    Besides, Kine and I are on the same side today (and was that day too... kinda) so don't know what to tell ya.  If I got paid to be nicer I would probably do it but I don't (at least not on here) so I just keep capping and call it like I see it.  I'm not one of those guys that looks to piss people off and if I offended you personally I apologize but I just don't deal well with people attacking me (not saying you did)... just who I am.  Perhaps today is karma... who knows.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by behindthadeuce:

    fire, it's probably because you were being an asshole in other people's threads the other day

    Possible, but since that was the other day and I hit all my plays then and up til now, wouldn't it hit me before now??

    Besides, Kine and I are on the same side today (and was that day too... kinda) so don't know what to tell ya.  If I got paid to be nicer I would probably do it but I don't (at least not on here) so I just keep capping and call it like I see it.  I'm not one of those guys that looks to piss people off and if I offended you personally I apologize but I just don't deal well with people attacking me (not saying you did)... just who I am.  Perhaps today is karma... who knows.

     
    behindthadeuce
    behindthadeuce
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2004
    Posts: 5148
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2010 - 7:24 PM ET #7

    well stated fire...i actually didn't have a problem with what went on the other day (except that it made the thread really hard to read through).  I actually enjoy watching people get all worked up on this site. 

    You didnt offend me at all, and I was only joking with my earlier comment.  I don't believe in Karma either.

    And for the record, i'm on Portland too, so good luck to us both!

    Reply

    well stated fire...i actually didn't have a problem with what went on the other day (except that it made the thread really hard to read through).  I actually enjoy watching people get all worked up on this site. 

    You didnt offend me at all, and I was only joking with my earlier comment.  I don't believe in Karma either.

    And for the record, i'm on Portland too, so good luck to us both!

     
    firefitr5287
    firefitr5287
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 846
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 12:18 AM ET #8

    Ugghhh.... Kansas adds to my misery by BLOWING it in the last minutes missing numerous FTs and an easy layup that if ANY of them go down I cover.  That's 2 games where ANY bucket or FT in the final 2 minutes would have given me a push or cover but they missed EVERYTHING. 

    Pepperdine didn't help matters but that was me chasing late so I broke even on that and NM second half but damn... I was definitely way off on these today.  This is the worst day/weekend since about 6 weeks ago in CFB.  Hopefully they are few and far between.

    It's really sad because if K st would have just hit a FT or a damn bucket I would actually be up in money despite a losing W/L record for today due to the fact that K st and Portland were my big picks of the day.  After all is said and done I took a huge blow to the bankroll.... lost 37% today after doubling my bankroll over the last 2 and a half or 2 weeks.  Sucks.  On to the next day... what else can you do.

    Reply

    Ugghhh.... Kansas adds to my misery by BLOWING it in the last minutes missing numerous FTs and an easy layup that if ANY of them go down I cover.  That's 2 games where ANY bucket or FT in the final 2 minutes would have given me a push or cover but they missed EVERYTHING. 

    Pepperdine didn't help matters but that was me chasing late so I broke even on that and NM second half but damn... I was definitely way off on these today.  This is the worst day/weekend since about 6 weeks ago in CFB.  Hopefully they are few and far between.

    It's really sad because if K st would have just hit a FT or a damn bucket I would actually be up in money despite a losing W/L record for today due to the fact that K st and Portland were my big picks of the day.  After all is said and done I took a huge blow to the bankroll.... lost 37% today after doubling my bankroll over the last 2 and a half or 2 weeks.  Sucks.  On to the next day... what else can you do.

     
    firefitr5287
    firefitr5287
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 846
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 12:24 AM ET #9

    Uggh... just did the math and those two losses (K st and Kansas, both by a bucket that SHOULD have happened) caused me to go down 37% of my bankroll instead of up 21% if they just would have hit their damn FTs.  Makes me want to puke.
    Reply
    Uggh... just did the math and those two losses (K st and Kansas, both by a bucket that SHOULD have happened) caused me to go down 37% of my bankroll instead of up 21% if they just would have hit their damn FTs.  Makes me want to puke.
     
    GoogsVL3
    GoogsVL3
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 1457
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 12:43 AM ET #10

    Reply
     
    topdago76
    topdago76
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 24
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 1:56 AM ET #11

    How the fuck does Niagara beat St.Bon.when they lost to Buff.Wed.by 18,and they are 14 point dogs.And not to rub it in but they are without their leading scorer who is avg. 16.5 a game.A little like the NBA I  think,and the Bonnies are at home.
    Reply
    How the fuck does Niagara beat St.Bon.when they lost to Buff.Wed.by 18,and they are 14 point dogs.And not to rub it in but they are without their leading scorer who is avg. 16.5 a game.A little like the NBA I  think,and the Bonnies are at home.
     
    Cjack
    Cjack
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 241
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 1:59 AM ET #12

    Reply
     
    firefitr5287
    firefitr5287
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 846
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 2:09 AM ET #13

    Check the other thread for your messages Cjackass... unless you are scared
    Reply
    Check the other thread for your messages Cjackass... unless you are scared
     
    firefitr5287
    firefitr5287
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 846
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 2:10 AM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by topdago76:

    How the fuck does Niagara beat St.Bon.when they lost to Buff.Wed.by 18,and they are 14 point dogs.And not to rub it in but they are without their leading scorer who is avg. 16.5 a game.A little like the NBA I  think,and the Bonnies are at home.

    Agreed... of course I was on St. Bonnies too

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by topdago76:

    How the fuck does Niagara beat St.Bon.when they lost to Buff.Wed.by 18,and they are 14 point dogs.And not to rub it in but they are without their leading scorer who is avg. 16.5 a game.A little like the NBA I  think,and the Bonnies are at home.

    Agreed... of course I was on St. Bonnies too

     
    Cjack
    Cjack
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 241
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 2:13 AM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by firefitr5287:

    Check the other thread for your messages Cjackass... unless you are scared

    yo ducked out man.  nothing more nothing less.  i was there in my red hat in the small ass book waiting to pop you.  security wouldnt have done shit that place is corrupt as fuck.  you wouldve been beaten like the bitch you are.  but of course you say you came with 4 buddies blah blah blah blah.  youre a bitch.  end of story.  keep ducking.  not more needs to be said bitch.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by firefitr5287:

    Check the other thread for your messages Cjackass... unless you are scared

    yo ducked out man.  nothing more nothing less.  i was there in my red hat in the small ass book waiting to pop you.  security wouldnt have done shit that place is corrupt as fuck.  you wouldve been beaten like the bitch you are.  but of course you say you came with 4 buddies blah blah blah blah.  youre a bitch.  end of story.  keep ducking.  not more needs to be said bitch.
     
    Pecador
    Pecador
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 3074
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 2:17 AM ET #16

    fire,    It sounds like we were on the same early games. Everything was bad, 0-6 bad to start but things got a little better and Kine threw out that "alert" on Portland who I had anyway so I loaded up on it and chased the losses. I never chase and always tell others to never chase but I was pissed and did it anyway. Well, the day turned to gold and all late games won. I was thinking at one point how much I was gonna have put into my account to keep solvent.

    I saw Bandos play going with Louisville -3 2nd half and it jarred my brain and I tried to get that in because of the travel for UNLV but it was a race I lost and as soon as I hit enter they threw the ball in!!!

    Just a bunch of stupid plays and frustration to start the day.

    GL,    Doc

    Reply

    fire,    It sounds like we were on the same early games. Everything was bad, 0-6 bad to start but things got a little better and Kine threw out that "alert" on Portland who I had anyway so I loaded up on it and chased the losses. I never chase and always tell others to never chase but I was pissed and did it anyway. Well, the day turned to gold and all late games won. I was thinking at one point how much I was gonna have put into my account to keep solvent.

    I saw Bandos play going with Louisville -3 2nd half and it jarred my brain and I tried to get that in because of the travel for UNLV but it was a race I lost and as soon as I hit enter they threw the ball in!!!

    Just a bunch of stupid plays and frustration to start the day.

    GL,    Doc

     
    firefitr5287
    firefitr5287
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 846
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 2:25 AM ET #17

    Haha... you just fucked up bro.  Do you realize you just posted under your Cjack account  and reminded me of the meeting I had with sharpstick like it was you????  I knew you were a lying bitch and now here is the proof.  Sharpstick and Cjack are THE SAME FUCKING PERSON... funny part is that when we got into it in Kine's thread I challenged Sharp and he disappeared and up steps this bitch Cjack out of nowhere... and here's why.  BECAUSE YOU'RE THE SAME PERSON!!!! You even lied in your PMs and said you didn't know Cjack.  What a fucking liar.  Now you lie about being there when we showed up... yeah bitch, you weren't there and you know it.  Besides... if you give me a description of "6'2 215 with black hair and brown eyes" why the fuck would you wear a goddamn hat to cover your hair??? EASY... cuz you didn't want anyone to know who you were.  You're not foolin anyone... you're probably 18 years old (maybe) and 5'9 165 with blond hair and glasses punk.  You were probably there... just hiding in a fucking corner or bathroom with your hat and your fake ass description so I wouldn't recognize you.  Can't believe you didn't see the group of dudes walk in and cruise right past the sportsbook so I'm sure you did.... you just pussed out and hid.  What a fucking BITCH... you lied about who you were, posted under TWO fucking usernames to try to play a fucking game, and lied about being there (or hid and lied about me not showing).  You are a punk ass bitch and I KNEW you and shaprstick/Cjack were the same person.  Don't worry... I'll make sure you're ass is fucking outed soon enough BITCH!!!!  How many other usernames and fake ass identities do you have you bitch??
    Reply
    Haha... you just fucked up bro.  Do you realize you just posted under your Cjack account  and reminded me of the meeting I had with sharpstick like it was you????  I knew you were a lying bitch and now here is the proof.  Sharpstick and Cjack are THE SAME FUCKING PERSON... funny part is that when we got into it in Kine's thread I challenged Sharp and he disappeared and up steps this bitch Cjack out of nowhere... and here's why.  BECAUSE YOU'RE THE SAME PERSON!!!! You even lied in your PMs and said you didn't know Cjack.  What a fucking liar.  Now you lie about being there when we showed up... yeah bitch, you weren't there and you know it.  Besides... if you give me a description of "6'2 215 with black hair and brown eyes" why the fuck would you wear a goddamn hat to cover your hair??? EASY... cuz you didn't want anyone to know who you were.  You're not foolin anyone... you're probably 18 years old (maybe) and 5'9 165 with blond hair and glasses punk.  You were probably there... just hiding in a fucking corner or bathroom with your hat and your fake ass description so I wouldn't recognize you.  Can't believe you didn't see the group of dudes walk in and cruise right past the sportsbook so I'm sure you did.... you just pussed out and hid.  What a fucking BITCH... you lied about who you were, posted under TWO fucking usernames to try to play a fucking game, and lied about being there (or hid and lied about me not showing).  You are a punk ass bitch and I KNEW you and shaprstick/Cjack were the same person.  Don't worry... I'll make sure you're ass is fucking outed soon enough BITCH!!!!  How many other usernames and fake ass identities do you have you bitch??
     
    firefitr5287
    firefitr5287
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 846
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 2:31 AM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by Pecador:

    fire,    It sounds like we were on the same early games. Everything was bad, 0-6 bad to start but things got a little better and Kine threw out that "alert" on Portland who I had anyway so I loaded up on it and chased the losses. I never chase and always tell others to never chase but I was pissed and did it anyway. Well, the day turned to gold and all late games won. I was thinking at one point how much I was gonna have put into my account to keep solvent.

    I saw Bandos play going with Louisville -3 2nd half and it jarred my brain and I tried to get that in because of the travel for UNLV but it was a race I lost and as soon as I hit enter they threw the ball in!!!

    Just a bunch of stupid plays and frustration to start the day.

    GL,    Doc

    Absolutely brother... I took a beating early on with Wisky the only thing panning out.  I already had Portland too but after the K st moosing I was kinda feeling sick to my stomach so didn't add on... wish I had.  Later went OK... UNM and Portland hit for me but the two Kansas teams really did me in.

    Oh, BTW Pecador... in case you're wondering what all this crap above is about... it's from when sharpstick and Cjack were talking shit to me the other day in Kine's thread.... but here's the ALERT...

    CJACK AND SHARPSTICK ARE THE SAME PERSON!!!! He's another one of those shitheads who posts under multiple accounts so he's just another piece of shit like the rest of these wanna be touts.  He can try to deny it but I have proof here in this thread and in PM... CJACK IS SHARPSTICK

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Pecador:

    fire,    It sounds like we were on the same early games. Everything was bad, 0-6 bad to start but things got a little better and Kine threw out that "alert" on Portland who I had anyway so I loaded up on it and chased the losses. I never chase and always tell others to never chase but I was pissed and did it anyway. Well, the day turned to gold and all late games won. I was thinking at one point how much I was gonna have put into my account to keep solvent.

    I saw Bandos play going with Louisville -3 2nd half and it jarred my brain and I tried to get that in because of the travel for UNLV but it was a race I lost and as soon as I hit enter they threw the ball in!!!

    Just a bunch of stupid plays and frustration to start the day.

    GL,    Doc

    Absolutely brother... I took a beating early on with Wisky the only thing panning out.  I already had Portland too but after the K st moosing I was kinda feeling sick to my stomach so didn't add on... wish I had.  Later went OK... UNM and Portland hit for me but the two Kansas teams really did me in.

    Oh, BTW Pecador... in case you're wondering what all this crap above is about... it's from when sharpstick and Cjack were talking shit to me the other day in Kine's thread.... but here's the ALERT...

    CJACK AND SHARPSTICK ARE THE SAME PERSON!!!! He's another one of those shitheads who posts under multiple accounts so he's just another piece of shit like the rest of these wanna be touts.  He can try to deny it but I have proof here in this thread and in PM... CJACK IS SHARPSTICK

     
    firefitr5287
    firefitr5287
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 846
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 2:41 AM ET #19

    So you can't lie anymore asshole we're going to lay it ALL OUT HERE for all of covers to see.  After out arguement in Kine's thread the other day Cjack challenged me to come to the Orleans at the same time I had a final in medical school so of course I did not go.  Here is the message I get from sharpstick (not Cjack) the next day...

     

    sharpstick
    To: firefitr5287
    Sent: 12/9/2010 7:29:33 AM
    Subject: box
    You fucking ducked CJACK!!!!

    You're a fucking box you loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    sharpstick
    To: firefitr5287
    Sent: 12/9/2010 7:29:33 AM
    Subject: box
    You fucking ducked CJACK!!!!

    You're a fucking box you loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Reply

    So you can't lie anymore asshole we're going to lay it ALL OUT HERE for all of covers to see.  After out arguement in Kine's thread the other day Cjack challenged me to come to the Orleans at the same time I had a final in medical school so of course I did not go.  Here is the message I get from sharpstick (not Cjack) the next day...

     

    sharpstick
    To: firefitr5287
    Sent: 12/9/2010 7:29:33 AM
    Subject: box
    You fucking ducked CJACK!!!!

    You're a fucking box you loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    sharpstick
    To: firefitr5287
    Sent: 12/9/2010 7:29:33 AM
    Subject: box
    You fucking ducked CJACK!!!!

    You're a fucking box you loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
    firefitr5287
    firefitr5287
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 846
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 2:44 AM ET #20

    Next, I write him back the email below but it hits me.... Cjack never posted ANYWHERE that I didn't come (which I told the jackass I wasn't because I had a final).  So I look... sharpstick has his PM's set to only receive from friends and Cjack is not on his friends list.  How the hell would he know unless he knows Cjack???  Here's what I wrote back...

    firefitr5287
    To: sharpstick
    Sent: 12/9/2010 5:28:47 PM
    Subject: RE: box
    QUOTE Originally Posted by sharpstick:

    You fucking ducked CJACK!!!!

    You're a fucking box you loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Ducked... HAHAHAHA, that's funny.  I gave the douchebag about 5 options on how and where to find me and he refused to come.  He asked me to come all the way downtown when I have fucking FINALS WEEK for med school at the time he wanted to meet.  YOU are the one who is the box, bitch!  I CHALLENGED YOU and you wouldn't even respond... just as I figured.  Cjack can have me whenever he gets off his lazy ass and figures out that it's not all about him.  If he (or you) is so fucking bad ass why did he refuse to come to Sunset when I told him I was going to be there??  Easy, because he ducked me.  THat box fucker even said "I'm going out" at about 2:00 when I told him to meet me at 3:00 and he wouldn't do it.  Wouldn't even give a reason other than "I'm not coming to Sunset... you come to me".  You have me you fucking box, you bring and and we'll get it on and we'll see who's ducking who you little bitch.  I swear to god, you duck me and I'll find you.  box 

    Reply

    Next, I write him back the email below but it hits me.... Cjack never posted ANYWHERE that I didn't come (which I told the jackass I wasn't because I had a final).  So I look... sharpstick has his PM's set to only receive from friends and Cjack is not on his friends list.  How the hell would he know unless he knows Cjack???  Here's what I wrote back...

    firefitr5287
    To: sharpstick
    Sent: 12/9/2010 5:28:47 PM
    Subject: RE: box
    QUOTE Originally Posted by sharpstick:

    You fucking ducked CJACK!!!!

    You're a fucking box you loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Ducked... HAHAHAHA, that's funny.  I gave the douchebag about 5 options on how and where to find me and he refused to come.  He asked me to come all the way downtown when I have fucking FINALS WEEK for med school at the time he wanted to meet.  YOU are the one who is the box, bitch!  I CHALLENGED YOU and you wouldn't even respond... just as I figured.  Cjack can have me whenever he gets off his lazy ass and figures out that it's not all about him.  If he (or you) is so fucking bad ass why did he refuse to come to Sunset when I told him I was going to be there??  Easy, because he ducked me.  THat box fucker even said "I'm going out" at about 2:00 when I told him to meet me at 3:00 and he wouldn't do it.  Wouldn't even give a reason other than "I'm not coming to Sunset... you come to me".  You have me you fucking box, you bring and and we'll get it on and we'll see who's ducking who you little bitch.  I swear to god, you duck me and I'll find you.  box 

     
    firefitr5287
    firefitr5287
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 846
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 2:45 AM ET #21

    and also...

    firefitr5287
    To: sharpstick
    Sent: 12/9/2010 5:38:36 PM
    Subject: RE: box
    QUOTE Originally Posted by sharpstick:

    You fucking ducked CJACK!!!!

    You're a fucking box you loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Haha..... I just looked and you a fucking box ass punk fucking 21-25 year old child.  I should have known.  No surprise... your the same age as Cjack.  Maybe you are Cjack since from everything I can see he hasn't posted SHIT about me not showing up so how would you know if I was there or not unless you two are either buttbuddies or you and Cjack are the same person?  God... I hope you end up agreeing to meet me.  I guarantee you think my description of myself in that thread is a fucking lie to intimidate you but you will piss yourself when you find out it's not.  Waiting.

    Reply

    and also...

    firefitr5287
    To: sharpstick
    Sent: 12/9/2010 5:38:36 PM
    Subject: RE: box
    QUOTE Originally Posted by sharpstick:

    You fucking ducked CJACK!!!!

    You're a fucking box you loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Haha..... I just looked and you a fucking box ass punk fucking 21-25 year old child.  I should have known.  No surprise... your the same age as Cjack.  Maybe you are Cjack since from everything I can see he hasn't posted SHIT about me not showing up so how would you know if I was there or not unless you two are either buttbuddies or you and Cjack are the same person?  God... I hope you end up agreeing to meet me.  I guarantee you think my description of myself in that thread is a fucking lie to intimidate you but you will piss yourself when you find out it's not.  Waiting.

     
    firefitr5287
    firefitr5287
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 846
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 2:46 AM ET #22

    to this he replies (where he says he doesnt know Cjack)

    sharpstick
    To: firefitr5287
    Sent: 12/9/2010 7:11:00 PM
    Subject: RE: RE: box
    Looked clear as day to me and everyone else in that thread he sent you a time and place and you chose not to.  You asked for a time and place, inferring regardless of when and where in Vegas you'd meet him.  He gave it to you, and you had prior obligations.  I don't know Cjack, I've seen him in threads but he punked you.

    You're a fucking loser bro.  Bottom line.  I don't give a fuck how big or fat you are.  You don't know a thing about me.  If I changed my age to 40-45 on here would you believe it?  It's the internet, I can put whatever I want and no one will ever know.

    You got punked.  You're a bitch, and a joke.  Without knowing either of you clowns I bet Cjack would molly whop you!!!!!!!!!


    Reply

    to this he replies (where he says he doesnt know Cjack)

    sharpstick
    To: firefitr5287
    Sent: 12/9/2010 7:11:00 PM
    Subject: RE: RE: box
    Looked clear as day to me and everyone else in that thread he sent you a time and place and you chose not to.  You asked for a time and place, inferring regardless of when and where in Vegas you'd meet him.  He gave it to you, and you had prior obligations.  I don't know Cjack, I've seen him in threads but he punked you.

    You're a fucking loser bro.  Bottom line.  I don't give a fuck how big or fat you are.  You don't know a thing about me.  If I changed my age to 40-45 on here would you believe it?  It's the internet, I can put whatever I want and no one will ever know.

    You got punked.  You're a bitch, and a joke.  Without knowing either of you clowns I bet Cjack would molly whop you!!!!!!!!!


     
    Cjack
    Cjack
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 241
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 2:46 AM ET #23

    sharp and i are roomates you fucking idiot.  i can log onto his shit and post anything i want.  his shit is save thru firefox.  we work at the book together you fucking clown.  you fucking ducked us yesterday at jerrys nugget bitch.  those fucking bowl plays were from fezzik gave evryone line moves and the sharp plays.  god damn your a fucking moron.  i told sharp i wouldnt say nothing but you are just so fucking dumb.

    your the next fucking sherlock holmes

    Reply
    sharp and i are roomates you fucking idiot.  i can log onto his shit and post anything i want.  his shit is save thru firefox.  we work at the book together you fucking clown.  you fucking ducked us yesterday at jerrys nugget bitch.  those fucking bowl plays were from fezzik gave evryone line moves and the sharp plays.  god damn your a fucking moron.  i told sharp i wouldnt say nothing but you are just so fucking dumb.

    your the next fucking sherlock holmes

     
    Cjack
    Cjack
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 241
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 2:47 AM ET #24

    ps we were really waiting for your bitch ass at jerrys nugget but you never fucking showed.  fucking loser.

    Reply
    ps we were really waiting for your bitch ass at jerrys nugget but you never fucking showed.  fucking loser.

     
     
    firefitr5287
    firefitr5287
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 846
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 2:49 AM ET #25

    After a couple of exchanged messages I tell him to find a place that works for both of us... here's Sharpsticks reply (the key is... this is Sharpstick, NOT Cjack)

    sharpstick
    To: firefitr5287
    Sent: 12/9/2010 8:57:16 PM
    Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: box
    Jerry's Nugget 5pm tomorrow.  My neck of the woods.  I'll show you how we do things.

    Let me guess.... you've got to enroll in the army or donate to charity?  Show the fuck up bitch.  You got your time, you got your place.

    Reply

    After a couple of exchanged messages I tell him to find a place that works for both of us... here's Sharpsticks reply (the key is... this is Sharpstick, NOT Cjack)

    sharpstick
    To: firefitr5287
    Sent: 12/9/2010 8:57:16 PM
    Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: box
    Jerry's Nugget 5pm tomorrow.  My neck of the woods.  I'll show you how we do things.

    Let me guess.... you've got to enroll in the army or donate to charity?  Show the fuck up bitch.  You got your time, you got your place.

    All Forums | College Basketball
    123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,489
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,142
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,722
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 504
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,985
    • HELP PLEASE 1,585
    • PART DEUX 222
    • Mike Trout Strikeouts 7,137
    • King of Covers Winner List 12,241
    • Sunday 3,128

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.