• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    Ever have one of those days....

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    firefitr5287
    Cjack
    Pecador
    special__k
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1961
    Posts: 70
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    firefitr5287
    firefitr5287
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 846
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 2:50 AM ET #26

    Then I reply with this...

    firefitr5287
    To: sharpstick
    Sent: 12/9/2010 9:08:08 PM
    Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: box
    QUOTE Originally Posted by sharpstick:

    Jerry's Nugget 5pm tomorrow.  My neck of the woods.  I'll show you how we do things.

    Let me guess.... you've got to enroll in the army or donate to charity?  Show the fuck up bitch.  You got your time, you got your place.

    Let me guess.... I'm supposed to just wander around the general area saying "Hey, are you bluntsick?".  How bout a specific place and description stupid fuck.

    Reply

    Then I reply with this...

    firefitr5287
    To: sharpstick
    Sent: 12/9/2010 9:08:08 PM
    Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: box
    QUOTE Originally Posted by sharpstick:

    Jerry's Nugget 5pm tomorrow.  My neck of the woods.  I'll show you how we do things.

    Let me guess.... you've got to enroll in the army or donate to charity?  Show the fuck up bitch.  You got your time, you got your place.

    Let me guess.... I'm supposed to just wander around the general area saying "Hey, are you bluntsick?".  How bout a specific place and description stupid fuck.

     
    Cjack
    Cjack
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 241
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 2:51 AM ET #27

    im acknowledging what your dumb ass is trying to prove.  i posted shit to u on his username.  we live together.  we work together.  we were gonna meet your bitch ass at jerrys nugget together but you never showed.

    what else do you need to know?  since were "busted" now
    Reply
    im acknowledging what your dumb ass is trying to prove.  i posted shit to u on his username.  we live together.  we work together.  we were gonna meet your bitch ass at jerrys nugget together but you never showed.

    what else do you need to know?  since were "busted" now
     
    firefitr5287
    firefitr5287
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 846
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 2:51 AM ET #28

    next he replies back what you can see quoted below and then my reply to him...

    firefitr5287
    To: sharpstick
    Sent: 12/9/2010 9:45:44 PM
    Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: box
    QUOTE Originally Posted by sharpstick:

    Come up to the sportsbook.  Its small as fuck in there.  I'm not gonna plan my fucking outfit the day before to tell you what I'm wearing.  Whatever is clean I'll wear.

    I'll see some fucking box walk in, I'll hit you in your fucking mouth and security will escort your bitch ass out.

    LOL, as I figured... you won't say shit to identify yourself because you want to be able to take a look at who I am before you decide if you have any balls or not and when you don't, fucking run with me knowing.  What a bitch ass motherfucker you are.  I've never been to this piece of shit casino you want me to come to (and probably work at since Cjack/you said he worked in one at the sportsbooks) but I'll figure it out.  My guess is you'll have as many people as you can find waiting with you... or at least you should.  Give me a fucking description so I know which bitch is running away when I show up.  Or are you too much of a box to do that??

    Reply

    next he replies back what you can see quoted below and then my reply to him...

    firefitr5287
    To: sharpstick
    Sent: 12/9/2010 9:45:44 PM
    Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: box
    QUOTE Originally Posted by sharpstick:

    Come up to the sportsbook.  Its small as fuck in there.  I'm not gonna plan my fucking outfit the day before to tell you what I'm wearing.  Whatever is clean I'll wear.

    I'll see some fucking box walk in, I'll hit you in your fucking mouth and security will escort your bitch ass out.

    LOL, as I figured... you won't say shit to identify yourself because you want to be able to take a look at who I am before you decide if you have any balls or not and when you don't, fucking run with me knowing.  What a bitch ass motherfucker you are.  I've never been to this piece of shit casino you want me to come to (and probably work at since Cjack/you said he worked in one at the sportsbooks) but I'll figure it out.  My guess is you'll have as many people as you can find waiting with you... or at least you should.  Give me a fucking description so I know which bitch is running away when I show up.  Or are you too much of a box to do that??

     
    firefitr5287
    firefitr5287
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 846
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 2:53 AM ET #29

    finally the douchebag identifies himself like this...

    sharpstick
    To: firefitr5287
    Sent: 12/9/2010 9:54:45 PM
    Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: box
    6'2'', 215lbs. black hair. brown eyes.  Whatever is clean I'll be wearing.

    Not sure what I'll be wearing.  I mean I have buddies there, I don't just fucking wander into sportsbooks by myself and hang out like a fucking degenerate.  Don't know what else I can do to please you.

    Got my description, you know where I'll be.  Jerry's Nugget is in the bad part of Vegas.  Google it tough guy, I'm sure you can find it.

    Reply

    finally the douchebag identifies himself like this...

    sharpstick
    To: firefitr5287
    Sent: 12/9/2010 9:54:45 PM
    Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: box
    6'2'', 215lbs. black hair. brown eyes.  Whatever is clean I'll be wearing.

    Not sure what I'll be wearing.  I mean I have buddies there, I don't just fucking wander into sportsbooks by myself and hang out like a fucking degenerate.  Don't know what else I can do to please you.

    Got my description, you know where I'll be.  Jerry's Nugget is in the bad part of Vegas.  Google it tough guy, I'm sure you can find it.

     
    Cjack
    Cjack
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 241
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 2:54 AM ET #30

    firefitr5287
    To:sharpstick
    Sent:12/9/2010 9:08:08 PM
    Subject:RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: box
    QUOTE Originally Posted by cjack:

    Jerry's Nugget 5pm tomorrow.  My neck of the woods.  I'll show you how we do things.

    Let me guess.... you've got to enroll in the army or donate to charity?  Show the fuck up bitch.  You got your time, you got your place.

    Let me guess.... I'm supposed to just wander around the general area saying "Hey, are you bluntsick?".  How bout a specific place and description stupid fuck.


    Reply
    firefitr5287
    To:sharpstick
    Sent:12/9/2010 9:08:08 PM
    Subject:RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: box
    QUOTE Originally Posted by cjack:

    Jerry's Nugget 5pm tomorrow.  My neck of the woods.  I'll show you how we do things.

    Let me guess.... you've got to enroll in the army or donate to charity?  Show the fuck up bitch.  You got your time, you got your place.

    Let me guess.... I'm supposed to just wander around the general area saying "Hey, are you bluntsick?".  How bout a specific place and description stupid fuck.


     
    Cjack
    Cjack
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 241
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 2:54 AM ET #31

    finally the douchebag identifies himself like this...

    cjack
    To:firefitr5287
    Sent:12/9/2010 9:54:45 PM
    Subject:RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: box
    6'2'', 215lbs. black hair. brown eyes.  Whatever is clean I'll be wearing.

    Not sure what I'll be wearing.  I mean I have buddies there, I don't just fucking wander into sportsbooks by myself and hang out like a fucking degenerate.  Don't know what else I can do to please you.

    Got my description, you know where I'll be.  Jerry's Nugget is in the bad part of Vegas.  Google it tough guy, I'm sure you can find it.


    Reply

    finally the douchebag identifies himself like this...

    cjack
    To:firefitr5287
    Sent:12/9/2010 9:54:45 PM
    Subject:RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: box
    6'2'', 215lbs. black hair. brown eyes.  Whatever is clean I'll be wearing.

    Not sure what I'll be wearing.  I mean I have buddies there, I don't just fucking wander into sportsbooks by myself and hang out like a fucking degenerate.  Don't know what else I can do to please you.

    Got my description, you know where I'll be.  Jerry's Nugget is in the bad part of Vegas.  Google it tough guy, I'm sure you can find it.


     
    Cjack
    Cjack
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 241
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 2:55 AM ET #32

    cjack
    To:firefitr5287
    Sent:12/9/2010 7:29:33 AM
    Subject:box
    You fucking ducked CJACK!!!!

    You're a fucking box you loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    cjack
    To:firefitr5287
    Sent:12/9/2010 7:29:33 AM
    Subject:box
    You fucking ducked CJACK!!!!

    You're a fucking box you loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    cjack
    To:firefitr5287
    Sent:12/9/2010 7:29:33 AM
    Subject:box
    You fucking ducked CJACK!!!!

    You're a fucking box you loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    cjack
    To:firefitr5287
    Sent:12/9/2010 7:29:33 AM
    Subject:box
    You fucking ducked CJACK!!!!

    You're a fucking box you loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
    firefitr5287
    firefitr5287
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 846
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 2:56 AM ET #33

    sharpstick
    To: firefitr5287
    Sent: 12/10/2010 5:30:30 PM
    Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: box
    You're a fucking bitch. Fucking ducked out again.  No sign of you anywhere you fucking bitch.

    I had the bright red fucking hat on, same description I gave and you fucking bitched out.  Stay at Sunset you fucking box.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cjack:


    yo ducked out man.  nothing more nothing less.  i was there in my red hat in the small ass book waiting to pop you.  security wouldnt have done shit that place is corrupt as fuck.  you wouldve been beaten like the bitch you are.  but of course you say you came with 4 buddies blah blah blah blah.  youre a bitch.  end of story.  keep ducking.  not more needs to be said bitch.

    As you can see right here my little buddy Cjack is saying it was HIM who was in the red hat, but it was Sharpstick PMing me that he would be there and gave me the description that HE was in the red hat.  Basically they are both saying that they were there in the red hat.  See a problem here yet???

    Reply

    sharpstick
    To: firefitr5287
    Sent: 12/10/2010 5:30:30 PM
    Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: box
    You're a fucking bitch. Fucking ducked out again.  No sign of you anywhere you fucking bitch.

    I had the bright red fucking hat on, same description I gave and you fucking bitched out.  Stay at Sunset you fucking box.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cjack:


    yo ducked out man.  nothing more nothing less.  i was there in my red hat in the small ass book waiting to pop you.  security wouldnt have done shit that place is corrupt as fuck.  you wouldve been beaten like the bitch you are.  but of course you say you came with 4 buddies blah blah blah blah.  youre a bitch.  end of story.  keep ducking.  not more needs to be said bitch.

    As you can see right here my little buddy Cjack is saying it was HIM who was in the red hat, but it was Sharpstick PMing me that he would be there and gave me the description that HE was in the red hat.  Basically they are both saying that they were there in the red hat.  See a problem here yet???

     
    Cjack
    Cjack
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 241
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 2:56 AM ET #34

    Quote Originally Posted by Cjack:

    sharp and i are roomates you fucking idiot.  i can log onto his shit and post anything i want.  his shit is save thru firefox.  we work at the book together you fucking clown.  you fucking ducked us yesterday at jerrys nugget bitch.  those fucking bowl plays were from fezzik gave evryone line moves and the sharp plays.  god damn your a fucking moron.  i told sharp i wouldnt say nothing but you are just so fucking dumb.

    your the next fucking sherlock holmes

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Cjack:

    sharp and i are roomates you fucking idiot.  i can log onto his shit and post anything i want.  his shit is save thru firefox.  we work at the book together you fucking clown.  you fucking ducked us yesterday at jerrys nugget bitch.  those fucking bowl plays were from fezzik gave evryone line moves and the sharp plays.  god damn your a fucking moron.  i told sharp i wouldnt say nothing but you are just so fucking dumb.

    your the next fucking sherlock holmes

     
    Cjack
    Cjack
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 241
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 2:56 AM ET #35

    Quote Originally Posted by firefitr5287:

    to this he replies (where he says he doesnt know Cjack)

    sharpstick
    To: firefitr5287
    Sent: 12/9/2010 7:11:00 PM
    Subject: RE: RE: box
    Looked clear as day to me and everyone else in that thread he sent you a time and place and you chose not to.  You asked for a time and place, inferring regardless of when and where in Vegas you'd meet him.  He gave it to you, and you had prior obligations.  I don't know Cjack, I've seen him in threads but he punked you.

    You're a fucking loser bro.  Bottom line.  I don't give a fuck how big or fat you are.  You don't know a thing about me.  If I changed my age to 40-45 on here would you believe it?  It's the internet, I can put whatever I want and no one will ever know.

    You got punked.  You're a bitch, and a joke.  Without knowing either of you clowns I bet Cjack would molly whop you!!!!!!!!!


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by firefitr5287:

    to this he replies (where he says he doesnt know Cjack)

    sharpstick
    To: firefitr5287
    Sent: 12/9/2010 7:11:00 PM
    Subject: RE: RE: box
    Looked clear as day to me and everyone else in that thread he sent you a time and place and you chose not to.  You asked for a time and place, inferring regardless of when and where in Vegas you'd meet him.  He gave it to you, and you had prior obligations.  I don't know Cjack, I've seen him in threads but he punked you.

    You're a fucking loser bro.  Bottom line.  I don't give a fuck how big or fat you are.  You don't know a thing about me.  If I changed my age to 40-45 on here would you believe it?  It's the internet, I can put whatever I want and no one will ever know.

    You got punked.  You're a bitch, and a joke.  Without knowing either of you clowns I bet Cjack would molly whop you!!!!!!!!!


     
    Cjack
    Cjack
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 241
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 2:57 AM ET #36

    Quote Originally Posted by firefitr5287:

    finally the douchebag identifies himself like this...

    cjack
    To: firefitr5287
    Sent: 12/9/2010 9:54:45 PM
    Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: box
    6'2'', 215lbs. black hair. brown eyes.  Whatever is clean I'll be wearing.

    Not sure what I'll be wearing.  I mean I have buddies there, I don't just fucking wander into sportsbooks by myself and hang out like a fucking degenerate.  Don't know what else I can do to please you.

    Got my description, you know where I'll be.  Jerry's Nugget is in the bad part of Vegas.  Google it tough guy, I'm sure you can find it.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by firefitr5287:

    finally the douchebag identifies himself like this...

    cjack
    To: firefitr5287
    Sent: 12/9/2010 9:54:45 PM
    Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: box
    6'2'', 215lbs. black hair. brown eyes.  Whatever is clean I'll be wearing.

    Not sure what I'll be wearing.  I mean I have buddies there, I don't just fucking wander into sportsbooks by myself and hang out like a fucking degenerate.  Don't know what else I can do to please you.

    Got my description, you know where I'll be.  Jerry's Nugget is in the bad part of Vegas.  Google it tough guy, I'm sure you can find it.

     
    Cjack
    Cjack
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 241
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 2:58 AM ET #37

    sherlock holmes figured it out.  two people use the same fuckign computer.  congrats you fucking box.  now show up to fucking jerrys nugget bitch
    Reply
    sherlock holmes figured it out.  two people use the same fuckign computer.  congrats you fucking box.  now show up to fucking jerrys nugget bitch
     
    firefitr5287
    firefitr5287
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 846
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 2:58 AM ET #38

    Haha... now's he's even going in and trying to load the same messages but can't even change the fucking name correctly on them before he hits post.  What a loser
    Reply
    Haha... now's he's even going in and trying to load the same messages but can't even change the fucking name correctly on them before he hits post.  What a loser
     
    Cjack
    Cjack
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 241
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 2:58 AM ET #39

    Quote Originally Posted by firefitr5287:

    As you can see right here my little buddy Cjack is saying it was HIM who was in the red hat, but it was Sharpstick PMing me that he would be there and gave me the description that HE was in the red hat.  Basically they are both saying that they were there in the red hat.  See a problem here yet???

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by firefitr5287:

    As you can see right here my little buddy Cjack is saying it was HIM who was in the red hat, but it was Sharpstick PMing me that he would be there and gave me the description that HE was in the red hat.  Basically they are both saying that they were there in the red hat.  See a problem here yet???

     
    Cjack
    Cjack
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 241
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 2:59 AM ET #40

    Quote Originally Posted by firefitr5287:

    Haha... now's he's even going in and trying to load the same messages but can't even change the fucking name correctly on them before he hits post.  What a loser

    damn your such a fucking idiot.  please show up at jerrys nugget you fucking old geezer.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by firefitr5287:

    Haha... now's he's even going in and trying to load the same messages but can't even change the fucking name correctly on them before he hits post.  What a loser

    damn your such a fucking idiot.  please show up at jerrys nugget you fucking old geezer.
     
    Cjack
    Cjack
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 241
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 2:59 AM ET #41

    Quote Originally Posted by Cjack:

    cjack
    To:firefitr5287
    Sent:12/9/2010 7:29:33 AM
    Subject:box
    You fucking ducked CJACK!!!!

    You're a fucking box you loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    cjack
    To:firefitr5287
    Sent:12/9/2010 7:29:33 AM
    Subject:box
    You fucking ducked CJACK!!!!

    You're a fucking box you loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Cjack:

    cjack
    To:firefitr5287
    Sent:12/9/2010 7:29:33 AM
    Subject:box
    You fucking ducked CJACK!!!!

    You're a fucking box you loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    cjack
    To:firefitr5287
    Sent:12/9/2010 7:29:33 AM
    Subject:box
    You fucking ducked CJACK!!!!

    You're a fucking box you loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
    Cjack
    Cjack
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 241
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 3:02 AM ET #42

    Quote Originally Posted by firefitr5287:

    Then I reply with this...

    firefitr5287
    To: sharpstick
    Sent: 12/9/2010 9:08:08 PM
    Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: box
    QUOTE Originally Posted by sharpstick:

    Jerry's Nugget 5pm tomorrow.  My neck of the woods.  I'll show you how we do things.

    Let me guess.... you've got to enroll in the army or donate to charity?  Show the fuck up bitch.  You got your time, you got your place.

    Let me guess.... I'm supposed to just wander around the general area saying "Hey, are you bluntsick?".  How bout a specific place and description stupid fuck.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by firefitr5287:

    Then I reply with this...

    firefitr5287
    To: sharpstick
    Sent: 12/9/2010 9:08:08 PM
    Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: box
    QUOTE Originally Posted by sharpstick:

    Jerry's Nugget 5pm tomorrow.  My neck of the woods.  I'll show you how we do things.

    Let me guess.... you've got to enroll in the army or donate to charity?  Show the fuck up bitch.  You got your time, you got your place.

    Let me guess.... I'm supposed to just wander around the general area saying "Hey, are you bluntsick?".  How bout a specific place and description stupid fuck.

     
    Pecador
    Pecador
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 3074
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 3:03 AM ET #43

    fire,   LMAO now,  when I first saw that post behind mine I was like OKAY MOTHER FUCKER lets have a stupid goddamn word war that demeans us both but it's anonymous so who cares!!  BITCH!!  One of those back and forth nothing gets settled childish rants that I often get into.

    I probably read right through that thing on Kines thread and paid no attention. I just roll around that stuff unless some idiot tries to take down a poster who is honest and good but one play doesn't suit some punk ass and then I sometime take off and say things that if they were punches would KO them but they aren't punches. Never really won one of those fights.

    Crazy day today. Never went 0-6 early and came out OK. Hell, don't remember ever going 0-6 anytime. I managed to get by doing something stupid with that chase bet but not gonna do that for awhile. Yeh, I did it once and may get pissed and do it again.

    What you got for tomorrow? 

    I like W. Virg.-6 and Boise -6 among some others.

    GL,    Doc

    Reply

    fire,   LMAO now,  when I first saw that post behind mine I was like OKAY MOTHER FUCKER lets have a stupid goddamn word war that demeans us both but it's anonymous so who cares!!  BITCH!!  One of those back and forth nothing gets settled childish rants that I often get into.

    I probably read right through that thing on Kines thread and paid no attention. I just roll around that stuff unless some idiot tries to take down a poster who is honest and good but one play doesn't suit some punk ass and then I sometime take off and say things that if they were punches would KO them but they aren't punches. Never really won one of those fights.

    Crazy day today. Never went 0-6 early and came out OK. Hell, don't remember ever going 0-6 anytime. I managed to get by doing something stupid with that chase bet but not gonna do that for awhile. Yeh, I did it once and may get pissed and do it again.

    What you got for tomorrow? 

    I like W. Virg.-6 and Boise -6 among some others.

    GL,    Doc

     
    Cjack
    Cjack
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 241
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 3:04 AM ET #44

    Quote Originally Posted by Pecador:

    fire,   LMAO now,  when I first saw that post behind mine I was like OKAY MOTHER FUCKER lets have a stupid goddamn word war that demeans us both but it's anonymous so who cares!!  BITCH!!  One of those back and forth nothing gets settled childish rants that I often get into.

    I probably read right through that thing on Kines thread and paid no attention. I just roll around that stuff unless some idiot tries to take down a poster who is honest and good but one play doesn't suit some punk ass and then I sometime take off and say things that if they were punches would KO them but they aren't punches. Never really won one of those fights.

    Crazy day today. Never went 0-6 early and came out OK. Hell, don't remember ever going 0-6 anytime. I managed to get by doing something stupid with that chase bet but not gonna do that for awhile. Yeh, I did it once and may get pissed and do it again.

    What you got for tomorrow? 

    I like W. Virg.-6 and Boise -6 among some others.

    GL,    Doc



    WTF!!!!!!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Pecador:

    fire,   LMAO now,  when I first saw that post behind mine I was like OKAY MOTHER FUCKER lets have a stupid goddamn word war that demeans us both but it's anonymous so who cares!!  BITCH!!  One of those back and forth nothing gets settled childish rants that I often get into.

    I probably read right through that thing on Kines thread and paid no attention. I just roll around that stuff unless some idiot tries to take down a poster who is honest and good but one play doesn't suit some punk ass and then I sometime take off and say things that if they were punches would KO them but they aren't punches. Never really won one of those fights.

    Crazy day today. Never went 0-6 early and came out OK. Hell, don't remember ever going 0-6 anytime. I managed to get by doing something stupid with that chase bet but not gonna do that for awhile. Yeh, I did it once and may get pissed and do it again.

    What you got for tomorrow? 

    I like W. Virg.-6 and Boise -6 among some others.

    GL,    Doc



    WTF!!!!!!

     
    Cjack
    Cjack
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 241
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 3:08 AM ET #45

    Quote Originally Posted by firefitr5287:

    Then I reply with this...

    firefitr5287
    To: sharpstick
    Sent: 12/9/2010 9:08:08 PM
    Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: box
    QUOTE Originally Posted by sharpstick:

    Jerry's Nugget 5pm tomorrow.  My neck of the woods.  I'll show you how we do things.

    Let me guess.... you've got to enroll in the army or donate to charity?  Show the fuck up bitch.  You got your time, you got your place.

    Let me guess.... I'm supposed to just wander around the general area saying "Hey, are you bluntsick?".  How bout a specific place and description stupid fuck.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by firefitr5287:

    Then I reply with this...

    firefitr5287
    To: sharpstick
    Sent: 12/9/2010 9:08:08 PM
    Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: box
    QUOTE Originally Posted by sharpstick:

    Jerry's Nugget 5pm tomorrow.  My neck of the woods.  I'll show you how we do things.

    Let me guess.... you've got to enroll in the army or donate to charity?  Show the fuck up bitch.  You got your time, you got your place.

    Let me guess.... I'm supposed to just wander around the general area saying "Hey, are you bluntsick?".  How bout a specific place and description stupid fuck.

     
    special__k
    special__k
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 10199
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 3:10 AM ET #46

    This thread is amazing.
    Reply
    This thread is amazing.
     
    firefitr5287
    firefitr5287
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 846
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 3:10 AM ET #47

    Quote Originally Posted by Cjack:

    sherlock holmes figured it out.  two people use the same fuckign computer.  congrats you fucking box.  now show up to fucking jerrys nugget bitch

    Really??? How can two people who said they don't know each other be using the same computer bitch???  Keep backtracking and your ass will fall off the cliff you backing up to.  You are a FRAUD my man (or should I say boy).  I gave you the rules... I told your punk as I wouldn't walk into a trap and set it up so it could be random... or you can come to MY place that I decide.  YOU bitched out and ran off like a girl and wouldn't answer.

    Let's get the truth out there Cjack/Sharpstick/ whatever other fucking usernames you are.  You set up a meeting in the SHITTIEST hood in town where guns and knives are COMMON and people get shot all the time.  I STILL came up there (granted I was 5 minutes late... wah wah... sue me) to YOUR spot KNOWING that you would have people there waiting for me so I brought a couple of buddies to make it even in case yours tried to jump in.  I didn't need their help with you... just with your little gang of ass grabbers I thought you'd bring (and I was right) You think I'm going to come to the knife and gun club alone with a trap like that set???  What I didn't expect was for you to be a box and hide like a bitch.  You gave a 6'2 215 black hair and brown eyes description and then said you wore a fucking red hat that covers up the easiest thing to identify you by???  There was NOBODY there by that description, at least not at 5:05 when we got there and walked through that shithole twice.  You were either not there, were hiding, or don't match the description you gave at all.  You're a fruad bro, a liar, and now outed as a fucking fake that uses multiple user names.  I fucking knew it and now the proof is here.  You think anyone is going to believe your backtracking story after you already said "I don't know Cjack" and now you say you're roomates???  If you're roomates, how come you aren't even friends on here (or you weren't 2 days ago when this started)???  Simple... because you're a liar and Cjack and Sharpstick are the same fucking person.  I'd like to see any way you can possibly prove that you are not... I've got all the proof right here and you have NONE but lies and backtracking stories. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Cjack:

    sherlock holmes figured it out.  two people use the same fuckign computer.  congrats you fucking box.  now show up to fucking jerrys nugget bitch

    Really??? How can two people who said they don't know each other be using the same computer bitch???  Keep backtracking and your ass will fall off the cliff you backing up to.  You are a FRAUD my man (or should I say boy).  I gave you the rules... I told your punk as I wouldn't walk into a trap and set it up so it could be random... or you can come to MY place that I decide.  YOU bitched out and ran off like a girl and wouldn't answer.

    Let's get the truth out there Cjack/Sharpstick/ whatever other fucking usernames you are.  You set up a meeting in the SHITTIEST hood in town where guns and knives are COMMON and people get shot all the time.  I STILL came up there (granted I was 5 minutes late... wah wah... sue me) to YOUR spot KNOWING that you would have people there waiting for me so I brought a couple of buddies to make it even in case yours tried to jump in.  I didn't need their help with you... just with your little gang of ass grabbers I thought you'd bring (and I was right) You think I'm going to come to the knife and gun club alone with a trap like that set???  What I didn't expect was for you to be a box and hide like a bitch.  You gave a 6'2 215 black hair and brown eyes description and then said you wore a fucking red hat that covers up the easiest thing to identify you by???  There was NOBODY there by that description, at least not at 5:05 when we got there and walked through that shithole twice.  You were either not there, were hiding, or don't match the description you gave at all.  You're a fruad bro, a liar, and now outed as a fucking fake that uses multiple user names.  I fucking knew it and now the proof is here.  You think anyone is going to believe your backtracking story after you already said "I don't know Cjack" and now you say you're roomates???  If you're roomates, how come you aren't even friends on here (or you weren't 2 days ago when this started)???  Simple... because you're a liar and Cjack and Sharpstick are the same fucking person.  I'd like to see any way you can possibly prove that you are not... I've got all the proof right here and you have NONE but lies and backtracking stories. 

     
    firefitr5287
    firefitr5287
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 846
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 3:13 AM ET #48

    Quote Originally Posted by special__k:

    This thread is amazing.

    Funny when someone gets outed for being a fraud, huh?  Now he's trying to back track and can't run backwards fat enough

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by special__k:

    This thread is amazing.

    Funny when someone gets outed for being a fraud, huh?  Now he's trying to back track and can't run backwards fat enough

     
    Cjack
    Cjack
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 241
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 3:14 AM ET #49

    Quote Originally Posted by firefitr5287:

    Really??? How can two people who said they don't know each other be using the same computer bitch???  Keep backtracking and your ass will fall off the cliff you backing up to.  You are a FRAUD my man (or should I say boy).  I gave you the rules... I told your punk as I wouldn't walk into a trap and set it up so it could be random... or you can come to MY place that I decide.  YOU bitched out and ran off like a girl and wouldn't answer.

    Let's get the truth out there Cjack/Sharpstick/ whatever other fucking usernames you are.  You set up a meeting in the SHITTIEST hood in town where guns and knives are COMMON and people get shot all the time.  I STILL came up there (granted I was 5 minutes late... wah wah... sue me) to YOUR spot KNOWING that you would have people there waiting for me so I brought a couple of buddies to make it even in case yours tried to jump in.  I didn't need their help with you... just with your little gang of ass grabbers I thought you'd bring (and I was right) You think I'm going to come to the knife and gun club alone with a trap like that set???  What I didn't expect was for you to be a box and hide like a bitch.  You gave a 6'2 215 black hair and brown eyes description and then said you wore a fucking red hat that covers up the easiest thing to identify you by???  There was NOBODY there by that description, at least not at 5:05 when we got there and walked through that shithole twice.  You were either not there, were hiding, or don't match the description you gave at all.  You're a fruad bro, a liar, and now outed as a fucking fake that uses multiple user names.  I fucking knew it and now the proof is here.  You think anyone is going to believe your backtracking story after you already said "I don't know Cjack" and now you say you're roomates???  If you're roomates, how come you aren't even friends on here (or you weren't 2 days ago when this started)???  Simple... because you're a liar and Cjack and Sharpstick are the same fucking person.  I'd like to see any way you can possibly prove that you are not... I've got all the proof right here and you have NONE but lies and backtracking stories. 


    we said we didnt know each other so you wouldnt know two people were gonna fucking jump your bitch ass.  aint no backtracking its the fucking truth.  im pissed at him right now for fucking some shit here but thats a different day different time.  your a bitch.  we were there you werent no matter how much you type it.  keep posting this shit i find it amusing.  keep thinking were the same person also you fucking moron.  you couldnt be farther from the truth.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by firefitr5287:

    Really??? How can two people who said they don't know each other be using the same computer bitch???  Keep backtracking and your ass will fall off the cliff you backing up to.  You are a FRAUD my man (or should I say boy).  I gave you the rules... I told your punk as I wouldn't walk into a trap and set it up so it could be random... or you can come to MY place that I decide.  YOU bitched out and ran off like a girl and wouldn't answer.

    Let's get the truth out there Cjack/Sharpstick/ whatever other fucking usernames you are.  You set up a meeting in the SHITTIEST hood in town where guns and knives are COMMON and people get shot all the time.  I STILL came up there (granted I was 5 minutes late... wah wah... sue me) to YOUR spot KNOWING that you would have people there waiting for me so I brought a couple of buddies to make it even in case yours tried to jump in.  I didn't need their help with you... just with your little gang of ass grabbers I thought you'd bring (and I was right) You think I'm going to come to the knife and gun club alone with a trap like that set???  What I didn't expect was for you to be a box and hide like a bitch.  You gave a 6'2 215 black hair and brown eyes description and then said you wore a fucking red hat that covers up the easiest thing to identify you by???  There was NOBODY there by that description, at least not at 5:05 when we got there and walked through that shithole twice.  You were either not there, were hiding, or don't match the description you gave at all.  You're a fruad bro, a liar, and now outed as a fucking fake that uses multiple user names.  I fucking knew it and now the proof is here.  You think anyone is going to believe your backtracking story after you already said "I don't know Cjack" and now you say you're roomates???  If you're roomates, how come you aren't even friends on here (or you weren't 2 days ago when this started)???  Simple... because you're a liar and Cjack and Sharpstick are the same fucking person.  I'd like to see any way you can possibly prove that you are not... I've got all the proof right here and you have NONE but lies and backtracking stories. 


    we said we didnt know each other so you wouldnt know two people were gonna fucking jump your bitch ass.  aint no backtracking its the fucking truth.  im pissed at him right now for fucking some shit here but thats a different day different time.  your a bitch.  we were there you werent no matter how much you type it.  keep posting this shit i find it amusing.  keep thinking were the same person also you fucking moron.  you couldnt be farther from the truth.
     
     
    firefitr5287
    firefitr5287
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 846
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2010 - 3:16 AM ET #50

    Quote Originally Posted by Pecador:

    fire,   LMAO now,  when I first saw that post behind mine I was like OKAY MOTHER FUCKER lets have a stupid goddamn word war that demeans us both but it's anonymous so who cares!!  BITCH!!  One of those back and forth nothing gets settled childish rants that I often get into.

    I probably read right through that thing on Kines thread and paid no attention. I just roll around that stuff unless some idiot tries to take down a poster who is honest and good but one play doesn't suit some punk ass and then I sometime take off and say things that if they were punches would KO them but they aren't punches. Never really won one of those fights.

    Crazy day today. Never went 0-6 early and came out OK. Hell, don't remember ever going 0-6 anytime. I managed to get by doing something stupid with that chase bet but not gonna do that for awhile. Yeh, I did it once and may get pissed and do it again.

    What you got for tomorrow? 

    I like W. Virg.-6 and Boise -6 among some others.

    GL,    Doc

    LOL... yeah, no, none of this was directed towards you!  All this shit is strickly outting a fraud and showing covers who he is. 

    Tomorrow... hell man, honestly I'm a little gunshy after today

    I'm likin that WV pick a lot and App st. if I can get it in before the line falls through the floor.  I have that Boise game on my "maybe" list but I'm lookin at more NFL tomorrow.  Weather is going to be SICK all over the board.  Should make things interesting.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Pecador:

    fire,   LMAO now,  when I first saw that post behind mine I was like OKAY MOTHER FUCKER lets have a stupid goddamn word war that demeans us both but it's anonymous so who cares!!  BITCH!!  One of those back and forth nothing gets settled childish rants that I often get into.

    I probably read right through that thing on Kines thread and paid no attention. I just roll around that stuff unless some idiot tries to take down a poster who is honest and good but one play doesn't suit some punk ass and then I sometime take off and say things that if they were punches would KO them but they aren't punches. Never really won one of those fights.

    Crazy day today. Never went 0-6 early and came out OK. Hell, don't remember ever going 0-6 anytime. I managed to get by doing something stupid with that chase bet but not gonna do that for awhile. Yeh, I did it once and may get pissed and do it again.

    What you got for tomorrow? 

    I like W. Virg.-6 and Boise -6 among some others.

    GL,    Doc

    LOL... yeah, no, none of this was directed towards you!  All this shit is strickly outting a fraud and showing covers who he is. 

    Tomorrow... hell man, honestly I'm a little gunshy after today

    I'm likin that WV pick a lot and App st. if I can get it in before the line falls through the floor.  I have that Boise game on my "maybe" list but I'm lookin at more NFL tomorrow.  Weather is going to be SICK all over the board.  Should make things interesting.

    All Forums | College Basketball
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,489
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,142
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,722
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 504
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,985
    • HELP PLEASE 1,585
    • PART DEUX 222
    • Mike Trout Strikeouts 7,137
    • King of Covers Winner List 12,241
    • Sunday 3,128

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.