• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    DEVIL'S THURSDAY 1 -27 - 25

    12 Next Last»
    Devilplayer
    leventis72
    Timealker
    Fuse
    Sportslover123
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2522
    Posts: 37
    12 Next Last»
     
    Devilplayer
    Devilplayer
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2021
    Posts: 4676
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2025 - 7:44 AM ET #1

    Going to try something different here starting today. I am not going to post what I think, but what I am playing of LEVENTIS 72 plays . peace_5 What I can tell you and it was posted not to long ago, when I thanked him for my 70,000 down deposit on my 110,000 Escalade. Just after last night I added another 13,700 to the remaining balance. The delivery of the truck is late March. I believe I can have this paid off by Sunday.

     

    Going to start tonight or in the future of my progressan_clap

     

    Starting 1 - 27 - 25

     

    RECORD 0 - 0

     

    BALANCE 0.00

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Going to try something different here starting today. I am not going to post what I think, but what I am playing of LEVENTIS 72 plays . peace_5 What I can tell you and it was posted not to long ago, when I thanked him for my 70,000 down deposit on my 110,000 Escalade. Just after last night I added another 13,700 to the remaining balance. The delivery of the truck is late March. I believe I can have this paid off by Sunday.

     

    Going to start tonight or in the future of my progressan_clap

     

    Starting 1 - 27 - 25

     

    RECORD 0 - 0

     

    BALANCE 0.00

     
    Devilplayer
    Devilplayer
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2021
    Posts: 4676
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2025 - 8:02 AM ET #2

    I am hoping that this thread isn't in violation like my previous "thank you" threadan_nailbiter

     

    Reply

    I am hoping that this thread isn't in violation like my previous "thank you" threadan_nailbiter

     

     
    Devilplayer
    Devilplayer
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2021
    Posts: 4676
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2025 - 8:51 AM ET #3

    VERMONT / NJIT OVER 127.5  -115

    6000 TO WIN 5216an_clap

    Reply

    VERMONT / NJIT OVER 127.5  -115

    6000 TO WIN 5216an_clap

     
    leventis72
    leventis72
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 15890
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2025 - 8:52 AM ET #4

    an_cheers

    @Leventis72_ on Twitter
    Reply

    an_cheers

     
    Devilplayer
    Devilplayer
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2021
    Posts: 4676
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2025 - 8:55 AM ET #5

    @leventis72

     Locked and Loaded masterpeace_5

    Reply

    @leventis72

     Locked and Loaded masterpeace_5

     
    Timealker
    Timealker
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2021
    Posts: 1159
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2025 - 9:27 AM ET #6

    With respect, you are a decent handicapper on your own -you found me the gem of the year in the Michigan -Alabama first half team total which made me a fortune that I overlooked. I’ve been following you for pics just like that and just to copy and  take someone else’s pics diminishes your talents

    Reply

    With respect, you are a decent handicapper on your own -you found me the gem of the year in the Michigan -Alabama first half team total which made me a fortune that I overlooked. I’ve been following you for pics just like that and just to copy and  take someone else’s pics diminishes your talents

     
    Devilplayer
    Devilplayer
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2021
    Posts: 4676
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2025 - 9:42 AM ET #7

    @Timealker

     

     Thank you I totally understand but lately it's been ups and downs for me win one lose one. I find it much easier this way with hardly any losses peace_5 Example last night I could not see it possible with Virginia team total number one and then the take the over with it I never would have done that if it wasn't for him and knocked it out of the park

    I actually have the flu right now and waking up to those results was the best medicine

    LET'S not forget about Clemson over

    So 3 - 0 with him last night versus 0 - 1 with me

    Reply

    @Timealker

     

     Thank you I totally understand but lately it's been ups and downs for me win one lose one. I find it much easier this way with hardly any losses peace_5 Example last night I could not see it possible with Virginia team total number one and then the take the over with it I never would have done that if it wasn't for him and knocked it out of the park

    I actually have the flu right now and waking up to those results was the best medicine

    LET'S not forget about Clemson over

    So 3 - 0 with him last night versus 0 - 1 with me

     
    Devilplayer
    Devilplayer
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2021
    Posts: 4676
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2025 - 2:31 PM ET #8

    UPDATE 

    I locked it in at 127.5  -115  earlier

    I have seen this line bouncing up to 129.5  -110

     

    128.5  -120

     

    NOW AGAIN -127.5  -118

     

    SINCE HE IS PLAYING ONLY 1 (10U) PLAY I AM ADDING ADDITIONAL UNITS 4000 MORE MAKING IT A 10,000 PLAY FOR ME peace_5 at -118 its $3 off my original ML of -115

    I think it will get no better. He makes lines move like a firetruck making cars move on a highway an_clap

     

    ADDING:

    VERMONT / NJIT OVER 127.5  -118

     

    4000 TO WIN 3390an_clap

     

     

    FINALIZED WAGER:

    $10,000 TO WIN $8606

     

    Reply

    UPDATE 

    I locked it in at 127.5  -115  earlier

    I have seen this line bouncing up to 129.5  -110

     

    128.5  -120

     

    NOW AGAIN -127.5  -118

     

    SINCE HE IS PLAYING ONLY 1 (10U) PLAY I AM ADDING ADDITIONAL UNITS 4000 MORE MAKING IT A 10,000 PLAY FOR ME peace_5 at -118 its $3 off my original ML of -115

    I think it will get no better. He makes lines move like a firetruck making cars move on a highway an_clap

     

    ADDING:

    VERMONT / NJIT OVER 127.5  -118

     

    4000 TO WIN 3390an_clap

     

     

    FINALIZED WAGER:

    $10,000 TO WIN $8606

     

     
    Fuse
    Fuse
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2016
    Posts: 84838
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2025 - 3:27 PM ET #9

    DP peaceclover

    Learn, be content and stay disciplined.
    Reply

    DP peaceclover

     
    Sportslover123
    Sportslover123
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2018
    Posts: 572
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2025 - 3:29 PM ET #10

    Good luck brother hope u can down another car. 

    Reply

    Good luck brother hope u can down another car. 

     
    Devilplayer
    Devilplayer
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2021
    Posts: 4676
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2025 - 3:43 PM ET #11

    @Fuse

     peace_5

    Reply

    @Fuse

     peace_5

     
    Devilplayer
    Devilplayer
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2021
    Posts: 4676
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2025 - 3:43 PM ET #12

    @Sportslover123

     peace_5

    Reply

    @Sportslover123

     peace_5

     
    poolboy
    poolboy
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2005
    Posts: 3058
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2025 - 3:56 PM ET #13

    Don't forget to give Leventis a ride in the new car...

    Cautiously pessimistic
    Reply

    Don't forget to give Leventis a ride in the new car...

     
    Devilplayer
    Devilplayer
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2021
    Posts: 4676
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2025 - 3:59 PM ET #14

    @poolboy

     Absolutely I would love to hang with him in a casino peace_5

    Reply

    @poolboy

     Absolutely I would love to hang with him in a casino peace_5

     
    Devilplayer
    Devilplayer
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2021
    Posts: 4676
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2025 - 4:19 PM ET #15

    Like I was thinking THE MAN MOVES LINESpeace_5

    Currently back up to 129.5

    Wondering if it makes it to 130+ ?

    Reply

    Like I was thinking THE MAN MOVES LINESpeace_5

    Currently back up to 129.5

    Wondering if it makes it to 130+ ?

     
    RUM151
    RUM151
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2023
    Posts: 11491
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2025 - 4:38 PM ET #16

    that scares me, it moving like that  looking at a lot near Mara Logo no house 120 million I'll put a tent up  lol

    151
    Reply

    that scares me, it moving like that  looking at a lot near Mara Logo no house 120 million I'll put a tent up  lol

     
    Devilplayer
    Devilplayer
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2021
    Posts: 4676
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2025 - 4:41 PM ET #17

    @RUM151

     Lol

    Reply

    @RUM151

     Lol

     
    Devilplayer
    Devilplayer
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2021
    Posts: 4676
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2025 - 5:08 PM ET #18

    Some places 130.5 now

    Can we hit 131+

    You gotta love itpeace_5

    Reply

    Some places 130.5 now

    Can we hit 131+

    You gotta love itpeace_5

     
    1pumpchump
    1pumpchump
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 3219
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2025 - 5:32 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by poolboy:

    Don't forget to give Leventis a ride in the new car...
    Or a handjob! peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by poolboy:

    Don't forget to give Leventis a ride in the new car...
    Or a handjob! peace_5

     
    Devilplayer
    Devilplayer
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2021
    Posts: 4676
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2025 - 5:39 PM ET #20

    @1pumpchump

     Lol I can take a jokepeace_5

    Reply

    @1pumpchump

     Lol I can take a jokepeace_5

     
    Devilplayer
    Devilplayer
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2021
    Posts: 4676
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2025 - 6:59 PM ET #21

    IT'S TIMMMMMME

    LET'S EFFIN GOOOO peace_5

    Reply

    IT'S TIMMMMMME

    LET'S EFFIN GOOOO peace_5

     
    Devilplayer
    Devilplayer
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2021
    Posts: 4676
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2025 - 7:29 PM ET #22

    Man I can't sit still my dog is wondering what's wrong with me lol

    Reply

    Man I can't sit still my dog is wondering what's wrong with me lol

     
    1pumpchump
    1pumpchump
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 3219
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2025 - 7:44 PM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by Devilplayer:

    @1pumpchump  Lol I can take a joke
    I have $, but if someone got me a NEW 110,000 Escalade, all i would ask is, which hand do you prefereallyhappyan_cheersr 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Devilplayer:

    @1pumpchump  Lol I can take a joke
    I have $, but if someone got me a NEW 110,000 Escalade, all i would ask is, which hand do you prefereallyhappyan_cheersr 

     
    Devilplayer
    Devilplayer
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2021
    Posts: 4676
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2025 - 8:02 PM ET #24

    I will tell you this I cannot believe the amount of games that are under for the first half and then the miracle happenspeace_5

     

    I am totally confident that this is coming outan_clap

     

     

    Reply

    I will tell you this I cannot believe the amount of games that are under for the first half and then the miracle happenspeace_5

     

    I am totally confident that this is coming outan_clap

     

     

     
     
    UnrankedChamp
    UnrankedChamp
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2021
    Posts: 1940
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2025 - 8:14 PM ET #25

    This dude is either head over heels for him or this is his burner. Weird af 

    Reply

    This dude is either head over heels for him or this is his burner. Weird af 

    All Forums | College Basketball
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,450
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 690
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,366
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,988
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,835
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,523
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,889
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,932
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,363
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,319

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.