@MrBator
If this keeps up, we’re eating more than sandwiches tonight.
![]()
I added some more on Duke at halftime with -7.5 -110.
For anyone who had Syracuse +12, the final three minutes of that 1st half must have been infuriating.
![]()
I added some more on Duke at halftime with -7.5 -110.
For anyone who had Syracuse +12, the final three minutes of that 1st half must have been infuriating.
![]()
@MrBator
Yes indeed
You’re a legend here, and with good reason. Why not post your plays in your own thread? If I had known you were on Duke I wouldn’t have played Syracuse
@MrBator
Yes indeed
You’re a legend here, and with good reason. Why not post your plays in your own thread? If I had known you were on Duke I wouldn’t have played Syracuse
@UnrankedChamp
I’ll be grubbing, but lean is Houston +2.5… team is playing pretty good rn, and I still have doubts about this ISU team… they can def throw punches, but 40 min vs a sound team will be tough imo…and although home court will be motivating, Houston plays like beekeepers extracting honey. .
@UnrankedChamp
I’ll be grubbing, but lean is Houston +2.5… team is playing pretty good rn, and I still have doubts about this ISU team… they can def throw punches, but 40 min vs a sound team will be tough imo…and although home court will be motivating, Houston plays like beekeepers extracting honey. .
@KTriple
Yep…. Have a pretty good size amount on Duke futures… (ACC + SHIP)…
Duke/Michigan will be a classic…Duke +points /ML, might be a tempting LG play…
![]()
@KTriple
Yep…. Have a pretty good size amount on Duke futures… (ACC + SHIP)…
Duke/Michigan will be a classic…Duke +points /ML, might be a tempting LG play…
![]()
