Posted:
#26
***Airforce @ Army***(Neutral Site) 1pm EST Tip
Posted:
#29
Sorry Capper but I disagree here. AF taking a major step back this year. They are extremely undersized which will prove to be a bad match up here. Army starts a 6'10 Center who can score and board.
BOL bud but I'm on the other side.
Sorry Capper but I disagree here. AF taking a major step back this year. They are extremely undersized which will prove to be a bad match up here. Army starts a 6'10 Center who can score and board.
BOL bud but I'm on the other side.
Posted:
#31
Quote Originally Posted by SolarPlex:
Goodluck buddy, How are Towson and Northeastern trendy picks again this year?
Goodluck buddy, How are Towson and Northeastern trendy picks again this year?
I've got a great feel for Towson match-ups. I'm undefeated but we'll wait for the right play.
Quote Originally Posted by SolarPlex:
Goodluck buddy, How are Towson and Northeastern trendy picks again this year?
Goodluck buddy, How are Towson and Northeastern trendy picks again this year?
I've got a great feel for Towson match-ups. I'm undefeated but we'll wait for the right play.
Posted:
#35
If Army getting 4 starters back and Air Force 1, why was the line set to PK ? If Army is better why that line was PK ? all the public is on Army............Air Force +3 my play
.....good luck
If Army getting 4 starters back and Air Force 1, why was the line set to PK ? If Army is better why that line was PK ? all the public is on Army............Air Force +3 my play
.....good luck
Posted:
#36
Quote Originally Posted by NcaaBBCapper:
Any time you get 3 points on a Mountain West team vs a Patroit league team , you roll with it.
Army will be lucky to finish mid pack in the Patriot League.
Airforce +3 .
Best of luck.
Any time you get 3 points on a Mountain West team vs a Patroit league team , you roll with it.
Army will be lucky to finish mid pack in the Patriot League.
Airforce +3 .
Best of luck.
Quote Originally Posted by NcaaBBCapper:
Any time you get 3 points on a Mountain West team vs a Patroit league team , you roll with it.
Army will be lucky to finish mid pack in the Patriot League.
Airforce +3 .
Best of luck.
Any time you get 3 points on a Mountain West team vs a Patroit league team , you roll with it.
Army will be lucky to finish mid pack in the Patriot League.
Airforce +3 .
Best of luck.
Posted:
#40
Quote Originally Posted by paldog:
NCaaCapper I agree with you with A.Force.Would love to follow yor advice this season.How did you d last season? Thanks
NCaaCapper I agree with you with A.Force.Would love to follow yor advice this season.How did you d last season? Thanks
I finished above .500 with streaks 2 streaks of 15-2 including an 8-0 run and 6-0 on Towson match-ups. I went cold middle of the season but still stayed above .500
Quote Originally Posted by paldog:
NCaaCapper I agree with you with A.Force.Would love to follow yor advice this season.How did you d last season? Thanks
NCaaCapper I agree with you with A.Force.Would love to follow yor advice this season.How did you d last season? Thanks
I finished above .500 with streaks 2 streaks of 15-2 including an 8-0 run and 6-0 on Towson match-ups. I went cold middle of the season but still stayed above .500
Posted:
#43
Quote Originally Posted by KINLAW77:
I SALUTE YOU NCAABB CAPPER, YOU A SMART MAN, DOUBLE SALUTE , NOBODY COULD SEE WHAT YOU SEEN
I SALUTE YOU NCAABB CAPPER, YOU A SMART MAN, DOUBLE SALUTE , NOBODY COULD SEE WHAT YOU SEEN
Thanks - I took a lot of heat vs a heavy public wagered Army.
Quote Originally Posted by KINLAW77:
I SALUTE YOU NCAABB CAPPER, YOU A SMART MAN, DOUBLE SALUTE , NOBODY COULD SEE WHAT YOU SEEN
I SALUTE YOU NCAABB CAPPER, YOU A SMART MAN, DOUBLE SALUTE , NOBODY COULD SEE WHAT YOU SEEN
Thanks - I took a lot of heat vs a heavy public wagered Army.
Posted:
#47
congratulation on your bet. all those guys, i.e. throy21 taking army and giving thei absolutely ignorant comments about air force this, air force that, know absolutely and only sh..it. They are utterly stupid as they are
congratulation on your bet. all those guys, i.e. throy21 taking army and giving thei absolutely ignorant comments about air force this, air force that, know absolutely and only sh..it. They are utterly stupid as they are
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,393
- Sunday 10/04/2026 687
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,333
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,537
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,822
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,496
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,228
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,871
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,149
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,847
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
