I switched it taking Washington +3
come on man - my biggest play of the day. You gonna give me bad luck.. LOL
come on man - my biggest play of the day. You gonna give me bad luck.. LOL
come on man - my biggest play of the day. You gonna give me bad luck.. LOL
Really freakin push…why didn’t he just missed that foul shot…was only 2 secs left and Hawaii up by 4 already
..would of cash big on the half too..
Really freakin push…why didn’t he just missed that foul shot…was only 2 secs left and Hawaii up by 4 already
..would of cash big on the half too..
Bummer. I just looked up your pics$$$$$. hopefully I get to see some of them today. Definitely excited about the Super Bowl game
have any pics for that?
Bummer. I just looked up your pics$$$$$. hopefully I get to see some of them today. Definitely excited about the Super Bowl game
have any pics for that?
I had +3.5 2nd half , thank you lolll
I had +3.5 2nd half , thank you lolll
