16-6
plays coming!!!
Lets go!!
I’m working today…so I’ll do my best to look at some games
happy Saturday, GL on your plays.
@Wuddup
I didn’t think you’d be around till 4 PM. Awesome
Gt+2.5 x3
Neb-4 x3
GT or VT? Cause GT is 4.5 and VT is 2.5 lol
@Evolution215
George Town
It's Georgetown. He only play 2h
Yea i know he only plays 2nd half.. just my odds for GT is 4.5 but his at 2.5.
Wow....that's a big dofference. I can see 0.5 or 1 point swing but you're 2 pts higher
I’m come back this afternoon guys not looking good the first 2 games sorry
Don’t be sorry looking forward to your bets later on
No worries.. better luck next one
Started off looking great bro. It happens! We’ll get em on the next ones.
Where are you
Zags-10
Just got off …looking at 4pm half’s coming up
What are your pics