2012 Kempom System
Just like following anyone's picks. Lines change some got UNCW at +10 and now it's down to 9.5. People will have different records depending on what line u get. Please people read the thread so I can make the picks urself!!!!! Their are multiple people daily asking what bets to make then complaining about how the official record is "wrong". Learn the system so u can bet the lines when they come out.
Just like following anyone's picks. Lines change some got UNCW at +10 and now it's down to 9.5. People will have different records depending on what line u get. Please people read the thread so I can make the picks urself!!!!! Their are multiple people daily asking what bets to make then complaining about how the official record is "wrong". Learn the system so u can bet the lines when they come out.
Of course Wilmington deserves a look, I personally am also leaning toward Ok St and Tx St. Also, I'm looking at Davidson and under as well.
Of course Wilmington deserves a look, I personally am also leaning toward Ok St and Tx St. Also, I'm looking at Davidson and under as well.
miss valley st +14.5 (currently at 5dimes)
Of course Wilmington deserves a look, I personally am also leaning toward Ok St and Tx St. Also, I'm looking at Davidson and under as well.
miss valley st +14.5 (currently at 5dimes)
Of course Wilmington deserves a look, I personally am also leaning toward Ok St and Tx St. Also, I'm looking at Davidson and under as well.
miss valley st +14.5 (currently at 5dimes)
Of course Wilmington deserves a look, I personally am also leaning toward Ok St and Tx St. Also, I'm looking at Davidson and under as well.
Miss Valley State is a system play? Thanks and good luck...
miss valley st +14.5 (currently at 5dimes)
Of course Wilmington deserves a look, I personally am also leaning toward Ok St and Tx St. Also, I'm looking at Davidson and under as well.
Miss Valley State is a system play? Thanks and good luck...
hey guys,
as kine said before...Wilmington is definitely worth a look. I will play it as well as miss valley st. these lines will move and it is up to you if you still want to use them or not. I for one will play them and count Wilmington and miss valley st as system plays for record.
so. ytd system record: 4-3-1
2 plays tonight:
nc Wilmington +10
Mississippi valley st +14.5
gl tonight ryno
hey guys,
as kine said before...Wilmington is definitely worth a look. I will play it as well as miss valley st. these lines will move and it is up to you if you still want to use them or not. I for one will play them and count Wilmington and miss valley st as system plays for record.
so. ytd system record: 4-3-1
2 plays tonight:
nc Wilmington +10
Mississippi valley st +14.5
gl tonight ryno
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,369
- Friday 10/09/2026 475
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 270,014
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 858
- Week 6 Money 10,208
- PART DEUX 166
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,897
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,283
- Why go for 2pts 670
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,628
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
