ryno23
Thanks for keeping this alive and the positive direction of this tread. Your time and input appreciated $
I've done it a few times with some success when the cards are a bit bigger. I think 5 dimes allows open progressive teasers which might be pretty interesting with this system. If I remember correctly in the pre-system this year there was only one game that was truly a blowout. Maybe kine or ryno could shed some light on the idea I'm sure it has crossed someone else's mind as well.
I've done it a few times with some success when the cards are a bit bigger. I think 5 dimes allows open progressive teasers which might be pretty interesting with this system. If I remember correctly in the pre-system this year there was only one game that was truly a blowout. Maybe kine or ryno could shed some light on the idea I'm sure it has crossed someone else's mind as well.
