2012 Kempom System
jegs....nice to see ya bud! glad you are still around. yes, I played the first halfs always with these..this year not hitting at a good rate so I do minimal if any on them....gl god to see ya around ryno gl with your recovery !
Thanks ryno,i missed C.Mich.,hopefully Tulane takes their place,lol.Had a feeling on those FHs since you have not mention them in a couple seasons.
Yeh it sucks getting old and having any work on your spine is not fun,but had 2 good Doctors and had no choice,had to do it.God willing it's something no one has to face,it is one painful MFer.
jegs....nice to see ya bud! glad you are still around. yes, I played the first halfs always with these..this year not hitting at a good rate so I do minimal if any on them....gl god to see ya around ryno gl with your recovery !
Thanks ryno,i missed C.Mich.,hopefully Tulane takes their place,lol.Had a feeling on those FHs since you have not mention them in a couple seasons.
Yeh it sucks getting old and having any work on your spine is not fun,but had 2 good Doctors and had no choice,had to do it.God willing it's something no one has to face,it is one painful MFer.
I see for tomorrows plays:
CMU +9
Illinois Chicago +9.5
Samford +10.5
E.Illinois +12.5
Montana St +9
The above are ones I found that I believe fit the system..Ryno or Kline will confirm.
My mistake...Illinois Chicago just covered so am 2-1.![]()
I see for tomorrows plays:
CMU +9
Illinois Chicago +9.5
Samford +10.5
E.Illinois +12.5
Montana St +9
The above are ones I found that I believe fit the system..Ryno or Kline will confirm.
My mistake...Illinois Chicago just covered so am 2-1.![]()
Looking to Sunday seems Hofstra +10.5 is only play. Drexel ranked 140 so is very borderline. Wait for confirmation from ryno.
Looking to Sunday seems Hofstra +10.5 is only play. Drexel ranked 140 so is very borderline. Wait for confirmation from ryno.
tough day with the system.. 1-2-1 brings the system to 4-2-1 updated:
got to hang in there with these guys!
see one possible play: Hofstra+10.5 gonna check first to see where Drexel is ranked but I think im playing it regardless!
gl today ryno
tough day with the system.. 1-2-1 brings the system to 4-2-1 updated:
got to hang in there with these guys!
see one possible play: Hofstra+10.5 gonna check first to see where Drexel is ranked but I think im playing it regardless!
gl today ryno
tough day with the system.. 1-2-1 brings the system to 4-2-1 updated:
got to hang in there with these guys!
see one possible play: Hofstra+10.5 gonna check first to see where Drexel is ranked but I think im playing it regardless!
gl today ryno
tough day with the system.. 1-2-1 brings the system to 4-2-1 updated:
got to hang in there with these guys!
see one possible play: Hofstra+10.5 gonna check first to see where Drexel is ranked but I think im playing it regardless!
gl today ryno
I got plus 9 on Hofstra...dam bookies shaving points
I got plus 9 on Hofstra...dam bookies shaving points
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,376
- Friday 10/09/2026 476
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 270,113
- Week 6 Money 10,745
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 861
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 37,360
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,289
- PART DEUX 143
- Why go for 2pts 676
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,628
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
