2012 Kempom System
I love this feedback, well done JimmyJet
I love this feedback, well done JimmyJet
I love this feedback, well done JimmyJet
Thanks. Trying to get plays early, but first time using this system. Hope I have parameters correct and do not give plays outside the box. If possible would like confirmations from you or Ryno earlier before lines are moving . Thanks for your substantial contribution and sharing.
I love this feedback, well done JimmyJet
Thanks. Trying to get plays early, but first time using this system. Hope I have parameters correct and do not give plays outside the box. If possible would like confirmations from you or Ryno earlier before lines are moving . Thanks for your substantial contribution and sharing.
Thanks. Trying to get plays early, but first time using this system. Hope I have parameters correct and do not give plays outside the box. If possible would like confirmations from you or Ryno earlier before lines are moving . Thanks for your substantial contribution and sharing.
Thanks. Trying to get plays early, but first time using this system. Hope I have parameters correct and do not give plays outside the box. If possible would like confirmations from you or Ryno earlier before lines are moving . Thanks for your substantial contribution and sharing.
ok guys good morning and good luck today!
system record: 3-0
I see 4 system plays with a few that are border line. ill post the 4 and we also can discuss maybe plays.again...any angle we can get with these lines we will take,
central Michigan +9
samford +10.5
eastern Illinois +12
Montana st +9
good luck today. couple plays are close,,(Illinois Chicago,tulane )and lets see the lines and movement and possible 'play on'
ryno
ok guys good morning and good luck today!
system record: 3-0
I see 4 system plays with a few that are border line. ill post the 4 and we also can discuss maybe plays.again...any angle we can get with these lines we will take,
central Michigan +9
samford +10.5
eastern Illinois +12
Montana st +9
good luck today. couple plays are close,,(Illinois Chicago,tulane )and lets see the lines and movement and possible 'play on'
ryno
1. If you miss the best line, but the line still makes it a "play" feel free to not play it as you have missed some value - if you take a worse line, except the consequences.
2. Here are the games that the system perimeters also suggest we look at as they are close: UNCW, Ark Lil Rock, Miami OH, NE, Marshall, South Alabama, Loyola Chi, Citadel, Sac St and Edwardsville and yes I am on numerous of these as well
3. Also games like Omaha (getting too many points based on their body of work) and Northern Illnois (I'm 5-1-1 betting on them since Jan 22nd) deserve your consideration as well.
1. If you miss the best line, but the line still makes it a "play" feel free to not play it as you have missed some value - if you take a worse line, except the consequences.
2. Here are the games that the system perimeters also suggest we look at as they are close: UNCW, Ark Lil Rock, Miami OH, NE, Marshall, South Alabama, Loyola Chi, Citadel, Sac St and Edwardsville and yes I am on numerous of these as well
3. Also games like Omaha (getting too many points based on their body of work) and Northern Illnois (I'm 5-1-1 betting on them since Jan 22nd) deserve your consideration as well.
any one can explain me please how does this systmem work, thanks in advance.
BET THE PLAYS, COLLECT THE DOUGH! SIMPLE! GL RYNO
any one can explain me please how does this systmem work, thanks in advance.
BET THE PLAYS, COLLECT THE DOUGH! SIMPLE! GL RYNO
yes, letsgomets wanna say system. anyway i will play them without understand. and the plays are.
central Michigan +9
samford +10.5
eastern Illinois +12
Montana st +9
okey.
yes, letsgomets wanna say system. anyway i will play them without understand. and the plays are.
central Michigan +9
samford +10.5
eastern Illinois +12
Montana st +9
okey.
1). That Is Kenpom #165 or worse
2). That OPENS as a 6.5 point favorite
3). That is at home and always has "lined" games
I have a question. I've been following this for the past 2 years and sometimes I play teams that is not even a play. My question is, does the "favorite" has to be outside the kenpom 165 parameters in order for it to be a play or another way of asking is the "favorite" has to be better than 165 and the underdog has to be worse than 165.
another question, would fordham +11 1/2 (203) vs Richmond(65) be a play?
thanks in advance.
1). That Is Kenpom #165 or worse
2). That OPENS as a 6.5 point favorite
3). That is at home and always has "lined" games
I have a question. I've been following this for the past 2 years and sometimes I play teams that is not even a play. My question is, does the "favorite" has to be outside the kenpom 165 parameters in order for it to be a play or another way of asking is the "favorite" has to be better than 165 and the underdog has to be worse than 165.
another question, would fordham +11 1/2 (203) vs Richmond(65) be a play?
thanks in advance.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,382
- Friday 10/09/2026 477
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 270,379
- PART DEUX 177
- Week 6 Money 11,281
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,293
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 37,638
- ***Macwesties * Fri. October. 09, 2026 * NCAAF * Week #6 * College Football Plays*** 3,575
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 861
- FRYDAY 3,834
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
