2012 Kempom System
Thanks but I'll trust KenPom's numbers over what you expected all day every day.
Thanks but I'll trust KenPom's numbers over what you expected all day every day.
gonna look at some early lines for tomorrow as Saturday usually brings numerous plays...and 'question' lol...ok boys.... keep hanging on for the ride! gl ryno
gonna look at some early lines for tomorrow as Saturday usually brings numerous plays...and 'question' lol...ok boys.... keep hanging on for the ride! gl ryno
hey leap....yea I just like to adhere to the rules..although the master kine has said we have to look at all angles and maybe find some value in some of these loose lines. if this goes to +10..im on it and I call it a system play but since its falling like a rock...+7.5 I wont call it a system play...although..i might still play it.
gonna look at some early lines for tomorrow as Saturday usually brings numerous plays...and 'question' lol...ok boys.... keep hanging on for the ride! gl ryno
hey leap....yea I just like to adhere to the rules..although the master kine has said we have to look at all angles and maybe find some value in some of these loose lines. if this goes to +10..im on it and I call it a system play but since its falling like a rock...+7.5 I wont call it a system play...although..i might still play it.
gonna look at some early lines for tomorrow as Saturday usually brings numerous plays...and 'question' lol...ok boys.... keep hanging on for the ride! gl ryno
Read every post a couple of weeks ago and want to thank you for your hard work kine, ryno and the rest of you, made me some serious cash last night. The one thing I can't find is the teams kempon ranking. I'm sure I just missed it but could someone tell me which post it's in. Thanks in advance!
Read every post a couple of weeks ago and want to thank you for your hard work kine, ryno and the rest of you, made me some serious cash last night. The one thing I can't find is the teams kempon ranking. I'm sure I just missed it but could someone tell me which post it's in. Thanks in advance!
I see for tomorrows plays:
CMU +9
Illinois Chicago +9.5
Samford +10.5
E.Illinois +12.5
Montana St +9
The above are ones I found that I believe fit the system..Ryno or Kline will confirm.
I see for tomorrows plays:
CMU +9
Illinois Chicago +9.5
Samford +10.5
E.Illinois +12.5
Montana St +9
The above are ones I found that I believe fit the system..Ryno or Kline will confirm.
Hot Forum Topics
- Friday 10/09/2026 478
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 270,447
- PART DEUX 187
- Week 6 Money 11,433
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,294
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 37,713
- ***Macwesties * Fri. October. 09, 2026 * NCAAF * Week #6 * College Football Plays*** 3,869
- FRYDAY 4,011
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,629
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,807
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
