system not playing well so far but its a little earlier then official start date so i have been using 180 as starting point. today system getting killed. 1 win - citadel
system not playing well so far but its a little earlier then official start date so i have been using 180 as starting point. today system getting killed. 1 win - citadel
We were all new once warrior...they don't give you a manual when you first start. Even one of my most knowlegdgeable sports friends had no idea what Kenpom was when I mentioned it in passing as we were watching a college basketball game...it is pretty much a gambling centred site. And I miss Kine's input as well.
We were all new once warrior...they don't give you a manual when you first start. Even one of my most knowlegdgeable sports friends had no idea what Kenpom was when I mentioned it in passing as we were watching a college basketball game...it is pretty much a gambling centred site. And I miss Kine's input as well.
any fool who pays for picks dont know what hes doing! lots of forums post serfvice plays so u dont have to buy....i have no idea why you would want to use them though..they are avg picks at best..throw darts u will do as good as they do...gl ryno
any fool who pays for picks dont know what hes doing! lots of forums post serfvice plays so u dont have to buy....i have no idea why you would want to use them though..they are avg picks at best..throw darts u will do as good as they do...gl ryno
i know he is i played this the last two years, but i dont know how to get to it in the internet. I he the same as kempton?
Trewswell...you've misspelled it 3 times! It's not that hard....go to the website. KENPOM
The stat guy's name is Ken Pomeroy. You can see the rankings on the front page. From there if you want more in depth analysis, you have to pay his monthly subscription fee.
MM
Quote Originally Posted by trewswell:
i know he is i played this the last two years, but i dont know how to get to it in the internet. I he the same as kempton?
Trewswell...you've misspelled it 3 times! It's not that hard....go to the website. KENPOM
The stat guy's name is Ken Pomeroy. You can see the rankings on the front page. From there if you want more in depth analysis, you have to pay his monthly subscription fee.
I always found that the ML seemed to have a significantly better ROI with this system than the spread... can you verify that?
Glad to still see you here I haven't been around as much lately and there are so many people on this site I always think people are going to come and go more quickly than they do (or come back as an alias that I don't recognize), always good seeing the same people around here season after season. Me, I'm ready for baseball. But looking forward to following the best I can find at hoopies until then!
Kine,
I always found that the ML seemed to have a significantly better ROI with this system than the spread... can you verify that?
Glad to still see you here I haven't been around as much lately and there are so many people on this site I always think people are going to come and go more quickly than they do (or come back as an alias that I don't recognize), always good seeing the same people around here season after season. Me, I'm ready for baseball. But looking forward to following the best I can find at hoopies until then!
I always found that the ML seemed to have a significantly better ROI with this system than the spread... can you verify that?
Glad to still see you here I haven't been around as much lately and there are so many people on this site I always think people are going to come and go more quickly than they do (or come back as an alias that I don't recognize), always good seeing the same people around here season after season. Me, I'm ready for baseball. But looking forward to following the best I can find at hoopies until then!
Spit, You'll need to cap the plays on your own.. Kine thinks the books are watching this thread and adjusting lines!
Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire15:
Kine,
I always found that the ML seemed to have a significantly better ROI with this system than the spread... can you verify that?
Glad to still see you here I haven't been around as much lately and there are so many people on this site I always think people are going to come and go more quickly than they do (or come back as an alias that I don't recognize), always good seeing the same people around here season after season. Me, I'm ready for baseball. But looking forward to following the best I can find at hoopies until then!
Spit, You'll need to cap the plays on your own.. Kine thinks the books are watching this thread and adjusting lines!