Kine congrats with the sysem plays agian this year did you have a final won/ lost record with it this year.
Official system was 14-10 (about what I thought it would be), it was much better from Feb 1-bracketbuster Saturday (the presystem), most say they were about 18-6ish (give or take a win or loss or two depending on what was considered a presystem play and what line any particular individual got)
Quote Originally Posted by bradyboy1:
Kine congrats with the sysem plays agian this year did you have a final won/ lost record with it this year.
Official system was 14-10 (about what I thought it would be), it was much better from Feb 1-bracketbuster Saturday (the presystem), most say they were about 18-6ish (give or take a win or loss or two depending on what was considered a presystem play and what line any particular individual got)
Official system was 14-10 (about what I thought it would be), it was much better from Feb 1-bracketbuster Saturday (the presystem), most say they were about 18-6ish (give or take a win or loss or two depending on what was considered a presystem play and what line any particular individual got)
Thank you I have been playing your system for the last 3 years now ever since i seen it frist pop up on here ITS KILLER I also played the pre system plays for 2 years now and this year i started around 1/26/12 and had the pre system going 25-10 for me. cant thank you enough for being so kine to share with us Thanks agian and Good Luck the rest of the year
Quote Originally Posted by KineProfessor:
Official system was 14-10 (about what I thought it would be), it was much better from Feb 1-bracketbuster Saturday (the presystem), most say they were about 18-6ish (give or take a win or loss or two depending on what was considered a presystem play and what line any particular individual got)
Thank you I have been playing your system for the last 3 years now ever since i seen it frist pop up on here ITS KILLER I also played the pre system plays for 2 years now and this year i started around 1/26/12 and had the pre system going 25-10 for me. cant thank you enough for being so kine to share with us Thanks agian and Good Luck the rest of the year
How come you would use the ML on short lines with Fairfield and Gonzaga ? Just trying to understand the reasoning behind that.
Thanks !
Its mainly because of the reduced juice on 5dimes (and its even better when the reduced juice moves away from who I am/particularly if they are a small fav), so the math works out to avoid two key numbers (especially in this time of year when team are familiar with each other and game tend to be closer) that would turn a loser into a moneyline winner. Just my own personal opinion and I never bet moneyline on a small dog - again personal preference.
Quote Originally Posted by Richard5:
Kine,
How come you would use the ML on short lines with Fairfield and Gonzaga ? Just trying to understand the reasoning behind that.
Thanks !
Its mainly because of the reduced juice on 5dimes (and its even better when the reduced juice moves away from who I am/particularly if they are a small fav), so the math works out to avoid two key numbers (especially in this time of year when team are familiar with each other and game tend to be closer) that would turn a loser into a moneyline winner. Just my own personal opinion and I never bet moneyline on a small dog - again personal preference.
Its mainly because of the reduced juice on 5dimes (and its even better when the reduced juice moves away from who I am/particularly if they are a small fav), so the math works out to avoid two key numbers (especially in this time of year when team are familiar with each other and game tend to be closer) that would turn a loser into a moneyline winner. Just my own personal opinion and I never bet moneyline on a small dog - again personal preference.
Thanks for the answer and you have 2 straight up winners in W.Ill and No.Ill ... CONGRATS !!!
Quote Originally Posted by KineProfessor:
Its mainly because of the reduced juice on 5dimes (and its even better when the reduced juice moves away from who I am/particularly if they are a small fav), so the math works out to avoid two key numbers (especially in this time of year when team are familiar with each other and game tend to be closer) that would turn a loser into a moneyline winner. Just my own personal opinion and I never bet moneyline on a small dog - again personal preference.
Thanks for the answer and you have 2 straight up winners in W.Ill and No.Ill ... CONGRATS !!!
To answer your question, the thread was created for the Kenpom System and that system is now over since all the remaining games are now conference tournament games.
I think Kine might still use this thread to post some of his own plays or he might open a new thread or he might not post altogether.
Who knows? We will see....... hopefully he will post more plays.....
Quote Originally Posted by roundrock9:
why this thread has gone silent ?
To answer your question, the thread was created for the Kenpom System and that system is now over since all the remaining games are now conference tournament games.
I think Kine might still use this thread to post some of his own plays or he might open a new thread or he might not post altogether.
Who knows? We will see....... hopefully he will post more plays.....