I sent you a friend invite. Can you add me please got a question for you.
2012 Kempom System
Kine, do you cap MLB.
Not on a daily basis - too much of a grind and not committed to "value" for 180+ days. I track and watch baseball of course and I'll just in and make a play if I feel I have an advantage (say in an Oakland A's game, since I am a fan and watch them all and know they we are awful on the first time we see a new starting pitcher for instance).
I also track many sabermetric "luck" stats such as BABIB and if I find a pitcher that is super lucky (like Mike Pelphry from the Mets last year), I'll bet against them for 5 or 6 straight starts expecting to have a nice return on investment (thanks again sucky Pelphry!).
Kine, do you cap MLB.
Not on a daily basis - too much of a grind and not committed to "value" for 180+ days. I track and watch baseball of course and I'll just in and make a play if I feel I have an advantage (say in an Oakland A's game, since I am a fan and watch them all and know they we are awful on the first time we see a new starting pitcher for instance).
I also track many sabermetric "luck" stats such as BABIB and if I find a pitcher that is super lucky (like Mike Pelphry from the Mets last year), I'll bet against them for 5 or 6 straight starts expecting to have a nice return on investment (thanks again sucky Pelphry!).
kine- is there subscribe feature here, that when u post it notifys via email.
or do u have twitter name that you post info.....
Nothing on twitter - and there isn't a subscribe feature, was hoping to do something via email but didn't work out this year for about a million reasons but will revisit again soon
kine- is there subscribe feature here, that when u post it notifys via email.
or do u have twitter name that you post info.....
Nothing on twitter - and there isn't a subscribe feature, was hoping to do something via email but didn't work out this year for about a million reasons but will revisit again soon
really thinking it could work,lol.
really thinking it could work,lol.
Kine, the example wasn't meant to be disresepectful of you or anyone else, it was meant for all to understand and appreciate the fact that over time betting too many plays will most likely put you in the lower half of the field with the rest of the degenerate gamblers.
I guess it is all how you look at the glass....half full or half empty?
I prefer to look at it as half full and invest into the time proven and tested system plays and collect my profit that way!
If there is a person in here that thinks they can bring a better winning percentage to the table then the system god bless your little heart!
Kine, what is your personal record since posting? I am sure you know it. Maybe someone else who has that kind of free time at work can go back through the thread and update it?
Kine are you implying that your personal plays are hitting at a higher clip than the system plays?
Let's see what hapens.....
Again, if it ain't broke, don't fix it!
FUPM ![]()
Good luck all! Thanks and have a great day! ![]()
Kine, the example wasn't meant to be disresepectful of you or anyone else, it was meant for all to understand and appreciate the fact that over time betting too many plays will most likely put you in the lower half of the field with the rest of the degenerate gamblers.
I guess it is all how you look at the glass....half full or half empty?
I prefer to look at it as half full and invest into the time proven and tested system plays and collect my profit that way!
If there is a person in here that thinks they can bring a better winning percentage to the table then the system god bless your little heart!
Kine, what is your personal record since posting? I am sure you know it. Maybe someone else who has that kind of free time at work can go back through the thread and update it?
Kine are you implying that your personal plays are hitting at a higher clip than the system plays?
Let's see what hapens.....
Again, if it ain't broke, don't fix it!
FUPM ![]()
Good luck all! Thanks and have a great day! ![]()
full card not filled yet by my bookie. so far i got north illinois as system play
full card not filled yet by my bookie. so far i got north illinois as system play
We have a few teams that we play alot going tomorrow,N.ILL and those one,any thoughts on using the system for first round of this conf.?
really thinking it could work,lol.
We have a few teams that we play alot going tomorrow,N.ILL and those one,any thoughts on using the system for first round of this conf.?
really thinking it could work,lol.
Western Illinois +8, Gonzaga ML
Going to lock in for sure, just waiting on best line:
Fairfield ML, Northern Illinois (hoping for 8.5 but will take 8)
Still looking:
Denver over, South Dakota St over, CMU +11.5
Western Illinois +8, Gonzaga ML
Going to lock in for sure, just waiting on best line:
Fairfield ML, Northern Illinois (hoping for 8.5 but will take 8)
Still looking:
Denver over, South Dakota St over, CMU +11.5
hey Kine, i just started on this CBB venture...tried to wait most of the season so their would be some predictability. like that gonzaga ML and the -2.5 if they win itll be by seven or eight. i dont see this being a one point game...good luck tonight dude. What do you think of VCU?
No idea - but love the way Drexel is playing right now - too tough to call for me
hey Kine, i just started on this CBB venture...tried to wait most of the season so their would be some predictability. like that gonzaga ML and the -2.5 if they win itll be by seven or eight. i dont see this being a one point game...good luck tonight dude. What do you think of VCU?
No idea - but love the way Drexel is playing right now - too tough to call for me
No idea - but love the way Drexel is playing right now - too tough to call for me
GO ZAGA!!!
No idea - but love the way Drexel is playing right now - too tough to call for me
GO ZAGA!!!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,391
- Friday 10/09/2026 478
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 270,669
- PART DEUX 197
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,857
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 37,965
- Week 6 Money 11,588
- FRYDAY 5,216
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 20,098
- ***Macwesties * Fri. October. 09, 2026 * NCAAF * Week #6 * College Football Plays*** 4,349
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
