Tommorrow card looks blazing, I run the whole card and I think there will be around 10 plays. True test for the system, I would say.
2012 Kempom System
Tommorrow card looks blazing, I run the whole card and I think there will be around 10 plays. True test for the system, I would say.
Tommorrow card looks blazing, I run the whole card and I think there will be around 10 plays. True test for the system, I would say.
I just placed my first wager ever on jan 18, so I am really new to this. Joined Covers this week and started reading the forum. Wanted to thank Kine Proff for everything, and wanted to make my first post a good one. SATURDAY KENPOM PLAYS: Cal St-Northridge +7, William and Mary +7.5, Towson +12, Troy +9, Lousiana-Lafayette +13 I hope and believe I got em right, and I already bet everyone of them on BetOnline. I liked the earlier post saying its funny to bet on these crappy teams cause when you lose, sometimes you REALLY lose! Anyone got the nads for a 500 dollar play on the powerhouse that is Towson!
I just placed my first wager ever on jan 18, so I am really new to this. Joined Covers this week and started reading the forum. Wanted to thank Kine Proff for everything, and wanted to make my first post a good one. SATURDAY KENPOM PLAYS: Cal St-Northridge +7, William and Mary +7.5, Towson +12, Troy +9, Lousiana-Lafayette +13 I hope and believe I got em right, and I already bet everyone of them on BetOnline. I liked the earlier post saying its funny to bet on these crappy teams cause when you lose, sometimes you REALLY lose! Anyone got the nads for a 500 dollar play on the powerhouse that is Towson!
Ryno,what # is Manhattan on Ken-pom?
hey jeg...had to work today just got in.think someoen answered but manhattan is 105 kenpom..should be a good weekend for pickies! gl tonight ryno
Ryno,what # is Manhattan on Ken-pom?
hey jeg...had to work today just got in.think someoen answered but manhattan is 105 kenpom..should be a good weekend for pickies! gl tonight ryno
I have 8 sure plays, with two more that are uncertain because they dont have line yet. Based on betonline lines.
Definately plenty to keep us busy tomorrow.....
I have 8 sure plays, with two more that are uncertain because they dont have line yet. Based on betonline lines.
Definately plenty to keep us busy tomorrow.....
Really am out for the night - probably be around late morning - congrats to anyone who won today, that is literally what this thread is for.
Go ahead and take a look at Cornell, Loyola MD, Niagara and Fairfield and lets get a conversation going about those games tomorrow
Like Loyola MD tonight. They won the first meeting 63-46, and their D should give Rider problems again. Rider's on a three game losing streak and most of the games weren't even close, Prior to that they BARELY beat Cansius. My money's on Loyola tonight.
Really am out for the night - probably be around late morning - congrats to anyone who won today, that is literally what this thread is for.
Go ahead and take a look at Cornell, Loyola MD, Niagara and Fairfield and lets get a conversation going about those games tomorrow
Like Loyola MD tonight. They won the first meeting 63-46, and their D should give Rider problems again. Rider's on a three game losing streak and most of the games weren't even close, Prior to that they BARELY beat Cansius. My money's on Loyola tonight.
nice night KP congrats
nice night KP congrats
It amazes me how jealous many of you borderline retarded degenerates are. You come into a thread to get some help but bash the guy who's helping you at the same time. I APPRECIATE your work Kine. Keep it going! I remember this system from last year. Don't let the haters steer you away.
It amazes me how jealous many of you borderline retarded degenerates are. You come into a thread to get some help but bash the guy who's helping you at the same time. I APPRECIATE your work Kine. Keep it going! I remember this system from last year. Don't let the haters steer you away.
Really ??? It seems pretty clear that he is betting Fairfield and Loyola Md.
Can someone please tell me WTF is going on around here ?
WTF is going on around here is that you have a man giving 70% winners. 49% can't figure out the sytem (even though all they have to do is take the fucking picks) & the other 49% don't like the picks bec they're not on TV. Is it any wonder VEGAS builds palaces???!!! thank you very much Kineprofessor from the 2% minority!
Really ??? It seems pretty clear that he is betting Fairfield and Loyola Md.
Can someone please tell me WTF is going on around here ?
WTF is going on around here is that you have a man giving 70% winners. 49% can't figure out the sytem (even though all they have to do is take the fucking picks) & the other 49% don't like the picks bec they're not on TV. Is it any wonder VEGAS builds palaces???!!! thank you very much Kineprofessor from the 2% minority!
i got 10 as well but I think i used a combination of both systems.
i need to go over them again...
i got 10 as well but I think i used a combination of both systems.
i need to go over them again...
Either way, there should be enough later plays (based on what people are saying here) to make this a busy day.
Either way, there should be enough later plays (based on what people are saying here) to make this a busy day.
It is a simple system. Yet the man still took a LONG time and a lot of effort drafting the first couple posts explaining everything fully. Plays will qualify, and then you can play them or not play them.
But turn to the last page every day and you will find one of each:
1. Someone asking for an explanation of what is going on in here. Lots of people open this to the last page and get confused by the discussion. If your first thought wasn't checking page 1 but asking for an explanation you have the younger generations problem solving skills.
2. Someone discussing non system plays in a post followed by general panic by those wondering if.those were plays.
3. Someone saying they won't be following this system. Could've just left the thread. Wanted to post.
4. KP mentioning a personal play.
5. Someone asking if the personal play is a system play.
6. A second person asking for an explanation as to what is going on.
7. People who are bashing KP for this system.
8. People bashing for other things unrelated.
9. And somewhere in it all, a couple system plays.
It's a goddamn circus for a simple system. We need to have threads that block all but certain people so it can be productive.
It is a simple system. Yet the man still took a LONG time and a lot of effort drafting the first couple posts explaining everything fully. Plays will qualify, and then you can play them or not play them.
But turn to the last page every day and you will find one of each:
1. Someone asking for an explanation of what is going on in here. Lots of people open this to the last page and get confused by the discussion. If your first thought wasn't checking page 1 but asking for an explanation you have the younger generations problem solving skills.
2. Someone discussing non system plays in a post followed by general panic by those wondering if.those were plays.
3. Someone saying they won't be following this system. Could've just left the thread. Wanted to post.
4. KP mentioning a personal play.
5. Someone asking if the personal play is a system play.
6. A second person asking for an explanation as to what is going on.
7. People who are bashing KP for this system.
8. People bashing for other things unrelated.
9. And somewhere in it all, a couple system plays.
It's a goddamn circus for a simple system. We need to have threads that block all but certain people so it can be productive.
Just a spot play based solely on the fact that Rider is in foul trouble, getting great bench play and somehow made 16 field goals with only 5 assists - if their post play continues to play out of their mind this bet will lose. I'm betting that Rider's defense will continue to suck (like all season) but their shooting calms back down and Loyola clamps down a bit on defense and hoping that Loyola continues to draw fouls
Just a spot play based solely on the fact that Rider is in foul trouble, getting great bench play and somehow made 16 field goals with only 5 assists - if their post play continues to play out of their mind this bet will lose. I'm betting that Rider's defense will continue to suck (like all season) but their shooting calms back down and Loyola clamps down a bit on defense and hoping that Loyola continues to draw fouls
Added Play: Loyola -3.5 2nd half .5 unit
Just a spot play based solely on the fact that Rider is in foul trouble, getting great bench play and somehow made 16 field goals with only 5 assists - if their post play continues to play out of their mind this bet will lose. I'm betting that Rider's defense will continue to suck (like all season) but their shooting calms back down and Loyola clamps down a bit on defense and hoping that Loyola continues to draw fouls
Added Play: Loyola -3.5 2nd half .5 unit
Just a spot play based solely on the fact that Rider is in foul trouble, getting great bench play and somehow made 16 field goals with only 5 assists - if their post play continues to play out of their mind this bet will lose. I'm betting that Rider's defense will continue to suck (like all season) but their shooting calms back down and Loyola clamps down a bit on defense and hoping that Loyola continues to draw fouls
There's only 7 plays as of now-I see no way you found 10---W&M is not a play
There's only 7 plays as of now-I see no way you found 10---W&M is not a play
Loyola is done, too bad I had to pick these people they are awful.
Loyola is done, too bad I had to pick these people they are awful.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
