• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    2012 Kempom System

    «First Previous 131415 ... 777879 Next Last»
    PitchBlack2011
    tonislug
    KineProfessor
    sllab33
    inVINCEable
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 495607
    Posts: 1969
    «First Previous 131415 ... 777879 Next Last»
     
    PitchBlack2011
    PitchBlack2011
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 900
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 6:25 PM ET #301

    Quote Originally Posted by STEELERS in 07:

    THATS IT!!! you figured it out BitchBlack2011 he secretly works for Kenpom! Your one stupid motherfucker. You should stop, pause for a moment, turn off your computer and kill yourself.

    Nice
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by STEELERS in 07:

    THATS IT!!! you figured it out BitchBlack2011 he secretly works for Kenpom! Your one stupid motherfucker. You should stop, pause for a moment, turn off your computer and kill yourself.

    Nice
     
    tonislug
    tonislug
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 310
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 6:30 PM ET #302

    Quote Originally Posted by STEELERS in 07:

    THATS IT!!! you figured it out BitchBlack2011 he secretly works for Kenpom! Your one stupid motherfucker. You should stop, pause for a moment, turn off your computer and kill yourself.

     

    i agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by STEELERS in 07:

    THATS IT!!! you figured it out BitchBlack2011 he secretly works for Kenpom! Your one stupid motherfucker. You should stop, pause for a moment, turn off your computer and kill yourself.

     

    i agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 6:30 PM ET #303

    Quote Originally Posted by PitchBlack2011:

    I am a member of KenPom...I have access to the fanmatch, I came up with the same plays that the other guy did...then he got scolded and sent back to re-read....

    It's simple...just post the plays

    That's not a hard thing to do...

    If the plays are not going to be posted then could a reason why not be posted...is it because he wants people to sign up for KenPom then just say that...

    But still...it's confusing and posting official plays could take the confusion away


    The plays are posted the night before and have been every day since this thread was started and will continue to be posted the night before until posts like this one finally annoy me enough to stop posting again. 

    The system is SUPER SIMPLE and if you read posts 1 and 2 its crystal clear what makes a system play, if you are unable to decipher or understand the system (or aren't willing to take the time to read the first two posts) that is a sign that this system probably isn't for you.

    Also, you don't need to be signed up for kenpom and I do take offense to that idiotic comment. 


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PitchBlack2011:

    I am a member of KenPom...I have access to the fanmatch, I came up with the same plays that the other guy did...then he got scolded and sent back to re-read....

    It's simple...just post the plays

    That's not a hard thing to do...

    If the plays are not going to be posted then could a reason why not be posted...is it because he wants people to sign up for KenPom then just say that...

    But still...it's confusing and posting official plays could take the confusion away


    The plays are posted the night before and have been every day since this thread was started and will continue to be posted the night before until posts like this one finally annoy me enough to stop posting again. 

    The system is SUPER SIMPLE and if you read posts 1 and 2 its crystal clear what makes a system play, if you are unable to decipher or understand the system (or aren't willing to take the time to read the first two posts) that is a sign that this system probably isn't for you.

    Also, you don't need to be signed up for kenpom and I do take offense to that idiotic comment. 


     
    tonislug
    tonislug
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 310
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 6:33 PM ET #304

    u folks say u been around for years but don't read shit!!!!  he has explained himself time and time again,  If you don't get it, you don't get it!  Go play marbles or better yet go play in traffic!!!!
    Reply
    u folks say u been around for years but don't read shit!!!!  he has explained himself time and time again,  If you don't get it, you don't get it!  Go play marbles or better yet go play in traffic!!!!
     
    sllab33
    sllab33
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 554
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 6:36 PM ET #305

    i'm not signed up for kenpom.  have no problem figuring them out.  sounds like people are completely missing the major lesson to be learned by this thread.  principles to use that will help find games that have value. 
    Reply
    i'm not signed up for kenpom.  have no problem figuring them out.  sounds like people are completely missing the major lesson to be learned by this thread.  principles to use that will help find games that have value. 
     
    inVINCEable
    inVINCEable
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 54
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 6:36 PM ET #306

    kine - ignore the rest of these clowns.. guys - kine gives you some suggestions and it is up to you to do some research on the picks.. don't just blindly play these picks - look at matchups and history and come to a decision or ignore these picks altogether 
    Reply
    kine - ignore the rest of these clowns.. guys - kine gives you some suggestions and it is up to you to do some research on the picks.. don't just blindly play these picks - look at matchups and history and come to a decision or ignore these picks altogether 
     
    npearl
    npearl
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2011
    Posts: 1839
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 6:37 PM ET #307

    Y'all can get Troy and Eastern Illinois back at +6.5 on 5Dimes
    Reply
    Y'all can get Troy and Eastern Illinois back at +6.5 on 5Dimes
     
    npearl
    npearl
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2011
    Posts: 1839
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 6:39 PM ET #308

    Quote Originally Posted by npearl:

    Y'all can get Troy and Eastern Illinois back at +6.5 on 5Dimes


    Just now locked in Eastern Illinois at +7 -109 at 5Dimes Reduced
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by npearl:

    Y'all can get Troy and Eastern Illinois back at +6.5 on 5Dimes


    Just now locked in Eastern Illinois at +7 -109 at 5Dimes Reduced
     
    PitchBlack2011
    PitchBlack2011
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 900
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 6:40 PM ET #309

    Sorry if you took offense...no harm was intended

    Simply figured that out of respect for KenPom's site, since the system uses info from the site, you felt that others should pay the simple twenty dollars in order to use the info...

    What threads are the plays posted in every night...if you don't mind me asking...just so I can check what I have with what is official...

    Like I said...I had today's plays figured out and then found out they were wrong so I would always like something to check with to make sure I am on the same plays... 
    Reply
    Sorry if you took offense...no harm was intended

    Simply figured that out of respect for KenPom's site, since the system uses info from the site, you felt that others should pay the simple twenty dollars in order to use the info...

    What threads are the plays posted in every night...if you don't mind me asking...just so I can check what I have with what is official...

    Like I said...I had today's plays figured out and then found out they were wrong so I would always like something to check with to make sure I am on the same plays... 
     
    Paddington
    Paddington
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 525
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 6:41 PM ET #310

    Quote Originally Posted by KineProfessor:



    The plays are posted the night before and have been every day since this thread was started and will continue to be posted the night before until posts like this one finally annoy me enough to stop posting again. 

    The system is SUPER SIMPLE and if you read posts 1 and 2 its crystal clear what makes a system play, if you are unable to decipher or understand the system (or aren't willing to take the time to read the first two posts) that is a sign that this system probably isn't for you.

    Also, you don't need to be signed up for kenpom and I do take offense to that idiotic comment. 



    Oh come on.  One might counter that if you take offence to comments then this forum probably isn't for you!

    There are many of us who own up to jumping on the back of cappers.  It is difficult to find the picks clearly in this thread, and the tone is somewhat arrogant at times.  Your thread, your work, your choice of course.  But don't expect people to not react.  BOL
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by KineProfessor:



    The plays are posted the night before and have been every day since this thread was started and will continue to be posted the night before until posts like this one finally annoy me enough to stop posting again. 

    The system is SUPER SIMPLE and if you read posts 1 and 2 its crystal clear what makes a system play, if you are unable to decipher or understand the system (or aren't willing to take the time to read the first two posts) that is a sign that this system probably isn't for you.

    Also, you don't need to be signed up for kenpom and I do take offense to that idiotic comment. 



    Oh come on.  One might counter that if you take offence to comments then this forum probably isn't for you!

    There are many of us who own up to jumping on the back of cappers.  It is difficult to find the picks clearly in this thread, and the tone is somewhat arrogant at times.  Your thread, your work, your choice of course.  But don't expect people to not react.  BOL
     
    npearl
    npearl
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2011
    Posts: 1839
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 6:42 PM ET #311

    Troy +6.5
    Eastern Illinois +7-109
    SIU +10


    IUPUI, which is not a system play, but holds to some principles of it, is now back at +8
    Reply
    Troy +6.5
    Eastern Illinois +7-109
    SIU +10


    IUPUI, which is not a system play, but holds to some principles of it, is now back at +8
     
    RedRiver
    RedRiver
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 141
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 6:43 PM ET #312

    Quote Originally Posted by PitchBlack2011:

    Sorry if you took offense...no harm was intended

    Simply figured that out of respect for KenPom's site, since the system uses info from the site, you felt that others should pay the simple twenty dollars in order to use the info...

    What threads are the plays posted in every night...if you don't mind me asking...just so I can check what I have with what is official...

    Like I said...I had today's plays figured out and then found out they were wrong so I would always like something to check with to make sure I am on the same plays... 

    I should have said I prefer the Fanmatch view and to pay for the full access, i'm lazy that way. Best $20 I've spent...that and the Black Market kidney I have
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PitchBlack2011:

    Sorry if you took offense...no harm was intended

    Simply figured that out of respect for KenPom's site, since the system uses info from the site, you felt that others should pay the simple twenty dollars in order to use the info...

    What threads are the plays posted in every night...if you don't mind me asking...just so I can check what I have with what is official...

    Like I said...I had today's plays figured out and then found out they were wrong so I would always like something to check with to make sure I am on the same plays... 

    I should have said I prefer the Fanmatch view and to pay for the full access, i'm lazy that way. Best $20 I've spent...that and the Black Market kidney I have
     
    Fools_Gold
    Fools_Gold
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 959
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 6:47 PM ET #313

    Quote Originally Posted by PitchBlack2011:

    I am a member of KenPom...I have access to the fanmatch, I came up with the same plays that the other guy did...then he got scolded and sent back to re-read....

    It's simple...just post the plays

    That's not a hard thing to do...

    If the plays are not going to be posted then could a reason why not be posted...is it because he wants people to sign up for KenPom then just say that...

    But still...it's confusing and posting official plays could take the confusion away

    I really don't even know why I am responding to yet another Sheep but,

    Bro.... go to post #210..... yeah, see it? Now why are you so angry?

    I love the sheeps that come out of the wood work.... christ man, he's trying to have YOU gain your own insight by applying the most simple system ever to maybe find value elsewhere on the card.... on your own... 

    and it literally takes 30 seconds to determine which are plays and which aren't....

    So you're blasting that it's stupid to NOT POST.. which he did... you just were too lazy being a sheep that you couldn't back track to find it... hence the "go read post #1 and #2" which would have given you the tools to find the plays yourself....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PitchBlack2011:

    I am a member of KenPom...I have access to the fanmatch, I came up with the same plays that the other guy did...then he got scolded and sent back to re-read....

    It's simple...just post the plays

    That's not a hard thing to do...

    If the plays are not going to be posted then could a reason why not be posted...is it because he wants people to sign up for KenPom then just say that...

    But still...it's confusing and posting official plays could take the confusion away

    I really don't even know why I am responding to yet another Sheep but,

    Bro.... go to post #210..... yeah, see it? Now why are you so angry?

    I love the sheeps that come out of the wood work.... christ man, he's trying to have YOU gain your own insight by applying the most simple system ever to maybe find value elsewhere on the card.... on your own... 

    and it literally takes 30 seconds to determine which are plays and which aren't....

    So you're blasting that it's stupid to NOT POST.. which he did... you just were too lazy being a sheep that you couldn't back track to find it... hence the "go read post #1 and #2" which would have given you the tools to find the plays yourself....
     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 6:47 PM ET #314

    Quote Originally Posted by PitchBlack2011:

    Sorry if you took offense...no harm was intended

    Simply figured that out of respect for KenPom's site, since the system uses info from the site, you felt that others should pay the simple twenty dollars in order to use the info...

    What threads are the plays posted in every night...if you don't mind me asking...just so I can check what I have with what is official...

    Like I said...I had today's plays figured out and then found out they were wrong so I would always like something to check with to make sure I am on the same plays... 


    Post 1, 2, 159 and 210 - Not only are the system plays posted, but all games that are very close to fitting the system guidelines and all other games I'm personally looking at.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PitchBlack2011:

    Sorry if you took offense...no harm was intended

    Simply figured that out of respect for KenPom's site, since the system uses info from the site, you felt that others should pay the simple twenty dollars in order to use the info...

    What threads are the plays posted in every night...if you don't mind me asking...just so I can check what I have with what is official...

    Like I said...I had today's plays figured out and then found out they were wrong so I would always like something to check with to make sure I am on the same plays... 


    Post 1, 2, 159 and 210 - Not only are the system plays posted, but all games that are very close to fitting the system guidelines and all other games I'm personally looking at.
     
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 56261
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 6:51 PM ET #315

    Kine, Thank you sir for posting
    Reply
    Kine, Thank you sir for posting
     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 6:51 PM ET #316

    Quote Originally Posted by STEELERS in 07:

    THATS IT!!! you figured it out BitchBlack2011 he secretly works for Kenpom! Your one stupid motherfucker. You should stop, pause for a moment, turn off your computer and kill yourself.


    A bit harsh here perhaps


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by STEELERS in 07:

    THATS IT!!! you figured it out BitchBlack2011 he secretly works for Kenpom! Your one stupid motherfucker. You should stop, pause for a moment, turn off your computer and kill yourself.


    A bit harsh here perhaps


     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 6:52 PM ET #317

    Quote Originally Posted by sllab33:

    i'm not signed up for kenpom.  have no problem figuring them out.  sounds like people are completely missing the major lesson to be learned by this thread.  principles to use that will help find games that have value. 


    The fact that one person understand this makes the headaches of this thread worth it - thanks
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sllab33:

    i'm not signed up for kenpom.  have no problem figuring them out.  sounds like people are completely missing the major lesson to be learned by this thread.  principles to use that will help find games that have value. 


    The fact that one person understand this makes the headaches of this thread worth it - thanks
     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 6:55 PM ET #318

    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington:


    Oh come on.  One might counter that if you take offence to comments then this forum probably isn't for you!

    There are many of us who own up to jumping on the back of cappers.  It is difficult to find the picks clearly in this thread, and the tone is somewhat arrogant at times.  Your thread, your work, your choice of course.  But don't expect people to not react.  BOL


    Ask anyone on here, I'm always respectful to everyone, and each year these threads get totally out of control, so now we are saying, research and read it yourself or maybe its not for you - that isn't too harsh or rude in my humble opinion. 

    I'm asking people to make an initial investment of about 10 minutes and then a daily commitment of about one minute to find the plays themselves for something that I've worked on for hundreds of hours - not a crazy request, again that is just my opinion.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington:


    Oh come on.  One might counter that if you take offence to comments then this forum probably isn't for you!

    There are many of us who own up to jumping on the back of cappers.  It is difficult to find the picks clearly in this thread, and the tone is somewhat arrogant at times.  Your thread, your work, your choice of course.  But don't expect people to not react.  BOL


    Ask anyone on here, I'm always respectful to everyone, and each year these threads get totally out of control, so now we are saying, research and read it yourself or maybe its not for you - that isn't too harsh or rude in my humble opinion. 

    I'm asking people to make an initial investment of about 10 minutes and then a daily commitment of about one minute to find the plays themselves for something that I've worked on for hundreds of hours - not a crazy request, again that is just my opinion.
     
    PitchBlack2011
    PitchBlack2011
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 900
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 6:56 PM ET #319

    OK...the plays I had figured out were the right plays after all...I guess the confusion was the 6, 6.5 thing...

    I do apologize for my tone earlier...but you have to admit the thread does get confusing at times as to what is a play and what isn't...

    Obviusly others have agreed...  
    Reply
    OK...the plays I had figured out were the right plays after all...I guess the confusion was the 6, 6.5 thing...

    I do apologize for my tone earlier...but you have to admit the thread does get confusing at times as to what is a play and what isn't...

    Obviusly others have agreed...  
     
    clyde101
    clyde101
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 120
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 7:02 PM ET #320

    Dear Kine,
    I know I'm going to be bashed by this but I am still confused.
    I read post 1 and 2 about 100 times and I think the right play is KP-20?
    LMFAO

    Seriously dude, thanks for all you do and good luck
    Reply
    Dear Kine,
    I know I'm going to be bashed by this but I am still confused.
    I read post 1 and 2 about 100 times and I think the right play is KP-20?
    LMFAO

    Seriously dude, thanks for all you do and good luck
     
    bbadger
    bbadger
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2005
    Posts: 279
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 7:03 PM ET #321

    Kine

    You are the king.  I have been waiting all CBB season for you to start this thread.  The system is a money maker and don't worry abou the naysayers.  Keep up the excellent analysis

    Reply

    Kine

    You are the king.  I have been waiting all CBB season for you to start this thread.  The system is a money maker and don't worry abou the naysayers.  Keep up the excellent analysis

     
    Fools_Gold
    Fools_Gold
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 959
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 7:04 PM ET #322

    Quote Originally Posted by PitchBlack2011:

    OK...the plays I had figured out were the right plays after all...I guess the confusion was the 6, 6.5 thing...

    I do apologize for my tone earlier...but you have to admit the thread does get confusing at times as to what is a play and what isn't...

    Obviusly others have agreed...  

    Again... just totally missing the point.... now that you have the principles down... you don't even need the thread anymore!!

    just apply the oh so simple parameters... and voila you have your plays... 6.5 open that's it.... goes down to 6?... then it is totally up to you if ya wanna buy it back up to 6.5....

    I missed out on 2 plays earlier today, so I didn't play them, but now right before tip off they got back up to the 6.5 threshold and now I am on all 4... if I was only on the 2... so be it... 

    let's put all this nonsense behind us and cash!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PitchBlack2011:

    OK...the plays I had figured out were the right plays after all...I guess the confusion was the 6, 6.5 thing...

    I do apologize for my tone earlier...but you have to admit the thread does get confusing at times as to what is a play and what isn't...

    Obviusly others have agreed...  

    Again... just totally missing the point.... now that you have the principles down... you don't even need the thread anymore!!

    just apply the oh so simple parameters... and voila you have your plays... 6.5 open that's it.... goes down to 6?... then it is totally up to you if ya wanna buy it back up to 6.5....

    I missed out on 2 plays earlier today, so I didn't play them, but now right before tip off they got back up to the 6.5 threshold and now I am on all 4... if I was only on the 2... so be it... 

    let's put all this nonsense behind us and cash!
     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 7:05 PM ET #323

    Plays I've locked in so far:
    The four system plays
    Fullerton -3
    Arizona St +9

    Still looking at: Marist and SE Miss St
    Reply
    Plays I've locked in so far:
    The four system plays
    Fullerton -3
    Arizona St +9

    Still looking at: Marist and SE Miss St
     
    yeller72
    yeller72
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 47
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 7:07 PM ET #324

    Quote Originally Posted by PitchBlack2011:

    OK...the plays I had figured out were the right plays after all...I guess the confusion was the 6, 6.5 thing...

    I do apologize for my tone earlier...but you have to admit the thread does get confusing at times as to what is a play and what isn't...

    Obviusly others have agreed...  
    people it doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure this method out...but all the talk will undoutably bring the tout services into this thread and will screw you in the line.."loose lips sink ships"
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PitchBlack2011:

    OK...the plays I had figured out were the right plays after all...I guess the confusion was the 6, 6.5 thing...

    I do apologize for my tone earlier...but you have to admit the thread does get confusing at times as to what is a play and what isn't...

    Obviusly others have agreed...  
    people it doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure this method out...but all the talk will undoutably bring the tout services into this thread and will screw you in the line.."loose lips sink ships"
     
     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 7:08 PM ET #325

    Quote Originally Posted by Fools_Gold:


    Again... just totally missing the point.... now that you have the principles down... you don't even need the thread anymore!!

    just apply the oh so simple parameters... and voila you have your plays... 6.5 open that's it.... goes down to 6?... then it is totally up to you if ya wanna buy it back up to 6.5....

    I missed out on 2 plays earlier today, so I didn't play them, but now right before tip off they got back up to the 6.5 threshold and now I am on all 4... if I was only on the 2... so be it... 

    let's put all this nonsense behind us and cash!


    Very well said and I agree with how your using the system and deciding your plays, I'm always give a very close look to the system plays that just miss the system as well 

    The goal is really to limit plays, not manufacture reasons to bet tons of games, thanks for the support
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Fools_Gold:


    Again... just totally missing the point.... now that you have the principles down... you don't even need the thread anymore!!

    just apply the oh so simple parameters... and voila you have your plays... 6.5 open that's it.... goes down to 6?... then it is totally up to you if ya wanna buy it back up to 6.5....

    I missed out on 2 plays earlier today, so I didn't play them, but now right before tip off they got back up to the 6.5 threshold and now I am on all 4... if I was only on the 2... so be it... 

    let's put all this nonsense behind us and cash!


    Very well said and I agree with how your using the system and deciding your plays, I'm always give a very close look to the system plays that just miss the system as well 

    The goal is really to limit plays, not manufacture reasons to bet tons of games, thanks for the support
    All Forums | College Basketball
    «First Previous 131415 ... 777879 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,359
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,955
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 438
    • PART DEUX 166
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 853
    • Week 6 Money 8,937
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,443
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,275

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.