2-Unit Play Alert
Who's got "A Herd On"![]()
That's what Marshall students cheer at games
They yell "Who's got a Herd On", "I've got a Herd on". I'm 100% honest.
I'll stick with P-I-T-T Let's go PITT![]()
I thought Herd On=Boner.....but a Herd On actually= Drunk West Virginian College Students.
Great call![]()
Who's got "A Herd On"![]()
That's what Marshall students cheer at games
They yell "Who's got a Herd On", "I've got a Herd on". I'm 100% honest.
I'll stick with P-I-T-T Let's go PITT![]()
I thought Herd On=Boner.....but a Herd On actually= Drunk West Virginian College Students.
Great call![]()
Now we might be on the other side of the matchup when the game get played at Marshall later this season
Sorry for the late post, been doing my best all season to post a few hours before tip, today it was more like 45 minutes - couldn't be helped. Congrats to all who were on it! Already have a few I like for tomorrow - I'll try to post much earlier. Let's build up a nice sized bankroll leading in to "the system"
Now we might be on the other side of the matchup when the game get played at Marshall later this season
Sorry for the late post, been doing my best all season to post a few hours before tip, today it was more like 45 minutes - couldn't be helped. Congrats to all who were on it! Already have a few I like for tomorrow - I'll try to post much earlier. Let's build up a nice sized bankroll leading in to "the system"
Cash It!
Now we might be on the other side of the matchup when the game get played at Marshall later this season
Sorry for the late post, been doing my best all season to post a few hours before tip, today it was more like 45 minutes - couldn't be helped. Congrats to all who were on it! Already have a few I like for tomorrow - I'll try to post much earlier. Let's build up a nice sized bankroll leading in to "the system"
![]()
No need to apologize buddy
You don't owe anyone any apologies.
I think you've helped teach people the different ways to break down games/matchups.
If anything people should be thanking you for having some of the sickest write-ups around.
Props to KP![]()
Cash It!
Now we might be on the other side of the matchup when the game get played at Marshall later this season
Sorry for the late post, been doing my best all season to post a few hours before tip, today it was more like 45 minutes - couldn't be helped. Congrats to all who were on it! Already have a few I like for tomorrow - I'll try to post much earlier. Let's build up a nice sized bankroll leading in to "the system"
![]()
No need to apologize buddy
You don't owe anyone any apologies.
I think you've helped teach people the different ways to break down games/matchups.
If anything people should be thanking you for having some of the sickest write-ups around.
Props to KP![]()
Have you been tracking "the system" before it's usual, what 3rd week Jan start?
Very successful overall last season, Pomeroy ratings def a useful tool season-round
Have you been tracking "the system" before it's usual, what 3rd week Jan start?
Very successful overall last season, Pomeroy ratings def a useful tool season-round
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,248
- Thursday 10/01/2026 753
- PART DEUX 205
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,992
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,100
- Cleveland Bettors 2,559
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,115
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,922
- Happening just recently . . . 36,843
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
