Wow I wasn't watching the end. I left tv at half hoping change luck . Unreal. I just got burned by half a point again on Clemson/bama game. Almost reversed situation. Total 161.5 I have under hits 85-77 . Two foul shots 9 seconds lol worst part score at half 33-32 lol gotta love ncaab . Bol
@TIPOF-THE-SWORD
Wow I wasn't watching the end. I left tv at half hoping change luck . Unreal. I just got burned by half a point again on Clemson/bama game. Almost reversed situation. Total 161.5 I have under hits 85-77 . Two foul shots 9 seconds lol worst part score at half 33-32 lol gotta love ncaab . Bol
Damn! That sucks! Feel for ya man and LV. In that Ball St game, ball should never been close to the rim with :03 seconds remaining. Hang in! Both you and LV gonna have a great December….trust me!
Tip
@beats723
Damn! That sucks! Feel for ya man and LV. In that Ball St game, ball should never been close to the rim with :03 seconds remaining. Hang in! Both you and LV gonna have a great December….trust me!