13 - 7 on Thursday!
Friday:
FLYERS -3.5 -141 alt@pinn *BB
Surprise as the favored superior team (St.Louis) actually fought their way back from a large HT deficit to not lose to their weaker opp. Is this the round where logic prevails? Or will underdogs continue to win SU over stronger opps?
Surprise as the favored superior team (St.Louis) actually fought their way back from a large HT deficit to not lose to their weaker opp. Is this the round where logic prevails? Or will underdogs continue to win SU over stronger opps?
Although I will LEAN to the homies getting points here if I can pick up some more during live play...
Although I will LEAN to the homies getting points here if I can pick up some more during live play...
Interesting: Nebraska is higher rated and 2 wins better than Purdue...plus this is a revenge match for them!....yet they are +4 pt underdogs on a neutral court? 'sup with that?
Interesting: Nebraska is higher rated and 2 wins better than Purdue...plus this is a revenge match for them!....yet they are +4 pt underdogs on a neutral court? 'sup with that?
Yeeeesh....now they trail the weaker opponent by 22 - 44
Yeeeesh....now they trail the weaker opponent by 22 - 44
13 - 7 on Thursday!
Friday: FLYERS -3.5 -141 alt@pinn *BB
Finally I start a day with a winner! So glad I bet the alt-line....
13 - 7 on Thursday!
Friday: FLYERS -3.5 -141 alt@pinn *BB
Finally I start a day with a winner! So glad I bet the alt-line....
LEANING to DUKE!...but the spread is just too high to trust...need a much shorter spread in live play - which may happen - though I expect Duke wins a close game eventually...
LEANING to DUKE!...but the spread is just too high to trust...need a much shorter spread in live play - which may happen - though I expect Duke wins a close game eventually...
... and a number of favs LOST outright today - which might include BAMA if they don't turn it around late in the game ![]()
... and a number of favs LOST outright today - which might include BAMA if they don't turn it around late in the game ![]()
Although I will LEAN to the homies getting points here if I can pick up some more during live play...
Congrats Vandy!! 75 - 68 win ![]()
Although I will LEAN to the homies getting points here if I can pick up some more during live play...
Congrats Vandy!! 75 - 68 win ![]()
Duquesne - backed by home team fans - kept it close and covered the spread in a close loss ![]()
Duquesne - backed by home team fans - kept it close and covered the spread in a close loss ![]()
BUT UAB Blazers are a true enigma: 9 - 0 in conference ON THE ROAD,
...but just 2 - 7 at home
![]()
and today they added their 8th HOME LOSS vs only 2 wins as they fall to the much lower rated 49ers.
BUT UAB Blazers are a true enigma: 9 - 0 in conference ON THE ROAD,
...but just 2 - 7 at home
![]()
and today they added their 8th HOME LOSS vs only 2 wins as they fall to the much lower rated 49ers.
