Sun March 21 Wisconsin +6.5 -110 (*Dime) 10u ( +10 Superior Scheduled Defensive Dog System) Wait-n on ML ..il be wack-n that to.
Wisconsin ML +235 5u
Wisconsin ML +235 5u
Wisconsin ML +235 5u
The Hoyas roll the Buffalo.![]()
.BOL to you as well !
GK
The Hoyas roll the Buffalo.![]()
.BOL to you as well !
GK
Sun March 21 locked in
3 team parlay 2u /11.86u
Oregon St +6
Wisconsin +6.5
Syracuse +3.5
3 team 8pt teaser(-130) 5u
Oregon St +14
Wisconsin +14.5
Syracuse +11.5
Sun March 21 locked in
3 team parlay 2u /11.86u
Oregon St +6
Wisconsin +6.5
Syracuse +3.5
3 team 8pt teaser(-130) 5u
Oregon St +14
Wisconsin +14.5
Syracuse +11.5
I listed Syracuse as 2 separate 5u wins..my bad, There was only 1 Syracuse +3.5 5 unit win and 1 Syracuse -6.5 LW win. ![]()
I listed Syracuse as 2 separate 5u wins..my bad, There was only 1 Syracuse +3.5 5 unit win and 1 Syracuse -6.5 LW win. ![]()
Thanks bro..hopefully the epic run continues. Much respect.
BOK in the Tourney the rest of the way![]()
Thanks bro..hopefully the epic run continues. Much respect.
BOK in the Tourney the rest of the way![]()
@Wizerguy
Georgetown and Ohio left 2 wins and it's the biggest hit of my life!!!!! Do u still like those 2 Teams to win straight up I 2as going to sprinkle some more money on gt ml and if it hit then do ohio
Rutgers pd had 10 units on them. Your expertise has helped me couple my picks with yours could be Christmas today!!!!
@Wizerguy
Georgetown and Ohio left 2 wins and it's the biggest hit of my life!!!!! Do u still like those 2 Teams to win straight up I 2as going to sprinkle some more money on gt ml and if it hit then do ohio
Rutgers pd had 10 units on them. Your expertise has helped me couple my picks with yours could be Christmas today!!!!
@Wizerguy
Referring to Friday’s Wisco game - you had them getting crushed by UNC ... you couldn’t have been more wrong - now your touting Wisco as a big superior double yadda yadda play
@Wizerguy
Referring to Friday’s Wisco game - you had them getting crushed by UNC ... you couldn’t have been more wrong - now your touting Wisco as a big superior double yadda yadda play
..but I couldn't have been more right..sharpen your pencil and go look @ a big picture on your wall in your living room,,, scram punk
..but I couldn't have been more right..sharpen your pencil and go look @ a big picture on your wall in your living room,,, scram punk
hey man, sorry for steering you into Morehead. Thought they could hang and I'me done well this year fading the Neers which I will be doing again tomorrow. Morehead had too many turnovers and Neers made 3s, otherwise they were even or lead statiscally.. on to the next...
Glad to see you making the loot
GL![]()
hey man, sorry for steering you into Morehead. Thought they could hang and I'me done well this year fading the Neers which I will be doing again tomorrow. Morehead had too many turnovers and Neers made 3s, otherwise they were even or lead statiscally.. on to the next...
Glad to see you making the loot
GL![]()
No problem @ at bro..we get it back vs Cuse..
BOL ![]()
No problem @ at bro..we get it back vs Cuse..
BOL ![]()
@thekoreanmang
Same play myself but the 3s In the first half was the big difference.
onto the next.
WG will get it back forsure![]()
keep killin em bro
@thekoreanmang
Same play myself but the 3s In the first half was the big difference.
onto the next.
WG will get it back forsure![]()
keep killin em bro
