Provided by: BookMaker
Originally founded in 1985 and based in Costa Rica, Bookmaker.eu has been an industry leader for close to 30 years. It is considered a must by professional players because they are often the first to post lines on a variety of sports and never kick out winning players. Bookmaker is “where the lines originates” and chances are your sportsbook follows their line. Join Bookmaker & Get a 100% Sign Up Bonus Today
Bookmaker offers all the traditional bets on every major sport imaginable plus a ton of exotic wagers like:
- NFL & NCAAF 1st halves and quarters
- Adjusted spread/totals
- Team to score first
- Individual Player & Game props
- Future bets
- 2 to 7 team football teasers (6 -10 points)
- 2 to 15 team parlays (true odds paid)
- $25,000 Streak Contest (free to enter)
Plus, LIVE Betting on EVERY nationally televised game.
Bookmakers online cashier allows easy and secure deposits and payouts.Payouts can be made through:
- Western Union & Money Gram (same day)
- Bank Wire
- Debit Mastercard (get your winnings via ATM)
Deposits can be made by:
- Western Union & MoneyGram
- Bank Wire
Bookmaker's 30 years in the business demonstrates that they are a safe and secure industry leader. Payouts are fast and you’ll rarely find complaints from customers on any sports betting forums.
Bookmaker offers a number of bonus options & promotions for customers – find a bonus program to fit your needs with low rollover restrictions:
- Welcome bonus: Your choice of a 15% sports bonus, up to $2,500 (4 time rollover) - (Promo Code: JOIN15) OR a 100% Sports Bonus, up to $300 (20x rollover) - (Promo Code: SWITCH)
- Re-load bonus: Get 10% on every re-load. (Get 20% every Tuesday & Wednesday on re-loads)
- Refer-A-Friend bonus: Get 10% of their initial deposit.
- Casino: Get 100% on Slots (up to $500) and 100% on Blackjack and Video Poker (up to $250)
- Horses: Get up to 8% cash back rebate - paid daily.
In addition, Bookmaker’s loyalty program allows you to earn BetPoints on all your sports, casino and poker action, which you can redeem for cash back, free payouts, Amazon gift cards, and more!
Bookmaker is one of those books that every serious bettor must have an account with. First to post lines, huge selection of wagering options, generous deposit bonuses and loyalty program, and great customer service; whether you’re a professional or recreational bettor, this is the book for you.Make Sure To Register With Bookmaker Today and Claim Your 100% Sign Up Bonus (Use promo code: SWITCH)
More Online reviews:
Reviews must be:
User-friendly – No profanity, threats, prejudiced comments, hate speech, sexually explicit language, or other content that is not appropriate for the Covers community.
What does user-friendly mean?
- No objectionable language or images, including but not limited to:
- Obscenity or vulgarity
- Racial/ethnic slurs
- Hate speech or prejudiced comments
- Personal insults
- Hostile comments and threatening language
- All the standard curse words are banned, and all posts will be removed that contain clever (or not clever) misspellings of curse words intended to circumvent our content filters as well as acronyms for inappropriate phrases.
- We will remove reviews and posts that promote or seek advice on engaging in illegal activities.
Written by actual users - Covers will accept reviews that detail first-hand experiences with the entity. General discussion that does not detail a substantial experience will not be posted.
What constitutes a first-hand review?
- No second-hand information or hearsay (unverified information, rumors, or quotations from other sources or the reported opinions/experience of others).
- No reviews written by ownership, management or other representative of the entity; including past employees, volunteers or anyone associated with/related to employees of the entity in question. No reviews written by vendors employed by the entity.
- Individuals affiliated with an entity may not review another entity.
Relevant to other users – No content that is not relevant to entity.
What constitutes irrelevant content?
- Please do not post any content that is not relevant to the entity.
- Reviews for entity experiences must be submitted within a year of experience.
- No insulting language that is irrelevant to customer service. Do not attempt a smear campaign by taking extreme efforts to damage the reputation of an entity, or by inciting the community to do the same.
- No personal political, ethical, or religious opinions, discussion or commentary in reviews.
- No disparaging comments about other reviews, reviewers or management responses.
- No questions directed to the Covers Support team. Try our contact us page.
- No comments directed to Covers.com staff or about Covers.com policies.
- Covers.com will not publish reviews written in an attempt to obtain money or services from an entity, in exchange for withholding or offering to remove a negative review.
- Distinct Reviews – Users may write one review on an entity. Users may update their comments and rating at any time.
- Original – No substantial quoted material from other sources, including (but not limited to) websites, e-mail correspondence, other reviews, etc.
- Non-commercial - No promotional material of any kind, including self-promotional URLs. Covers.com reserves the right to reject any URL, e-mail address, or phone number for any reason.
- Age requirement – No reviews by users under the age of 18
- Posting etiquette - No HTML tags and no excessive ALL CAPS, slang, or typographic symbols.
Covers.com reserves the right to remove a review at any time for any reason. The reviews posted on Covers.com are individual and highly subjective opinions. The opinions expressed in reviews are those of Covers.com members and not of Covers.com. We do not endorse any of the opinions expressed by reviewers or in management responses.
Covers.com does not release our user’s personal contact information.