• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | The Archives

    Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper

    «First Previous 226227228 ... 567568569 Next Last»
    HutchEmAll
    collegegambler
    Champ_Iz_Here
    smacksmiter
    scalabrine
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 973052
    Posts: 14201
    «First Previous 226227228 ... 567568569 Next Last»
     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 7:34 PM ET #5626

    Scal-

    Since we are helping each other, here you go.  

    https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/codependent-no-more-melody-beattie/1100760609?ean=9780894864025
    Reply
    Scal-

    Since we are helping each other, here you go.  

    https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/codependent-no-more-melody-beattie/1100760609?ean=9780894864025
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 7:37 PM ET #5627

    Make good money off me? Look at my record... U most know when to fade then considering my winning %. Ksu looks bad tho christ
    Reply
    Make good money off me? Look at my record... U most know when to fade then considering my winning %. Ksu looks bad tho christ
     
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 1665
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 7:39 PM ET #5628

    cybill back in the house. Fukkn lunatic who has the nerve to call someone else a sociopath. Meanwhile this clown has used at LEAST 20 aliases throughout this thread. All spilling the same toxic garbage. This dude must really hate his life. Tdogg when those voices tell you to kill yourself, you should listen
    Reply
    cybill back in the house. Fukkn lunatic who has the nerve to call someone else a sociopath. Meanwhile this clown has used at LEAST 20 aliases throughout this thread. All spilling the same toxic garbage. This dude must really hate his life. Tdogg when those voices tell you to kill yourself, you should listen
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 7:40 PM ET #5629

    What a disgrace in there own backyard basically too
    Reply
    What a disgrace in there own backyard basically too
     
    smacksmiter
    smacksmiter
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2004
    Posts: 14064
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 7:43 PM ET #5630

    Quote Originally Posted by Leftnutofcg:

    post a video assshole!!!! Wish your dad would have pulled out, at least your poor mom wouldn't have to deal with you.  fukin degenerate gambler, i piss on people like you, i feed on degenerates like you, i make good money off of you.

    Get ready to make another account moron.  Can't say it's been nice knowing you but I'm sure you will be back with another new account soon.

    Just good to know you will be perma banned shortly.

    PM for the skinny on the down low
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftnutofcg:

    post a video assshole!!!! Wish your dad would have pulled out, at least your poor mom wouldn't have to deal with you.  fukin degenerate gambler, i piss on people like you, i feed on degenerates like you, i make good money off of you.

    Get ready to make another account moron.  Can't say it's been nice knowing you but I'm sure you will be back with another new account soon.

    Just good to know you will be perma banned shortly.

     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 7:44 PM ET #5631

    Might be time to drop back to $550/$500. But that's MY CHOICE. Champ stick with me brother, I'm down bc of my 5.5K idiotic play. But my % and record still solid. I'll get hot again just not sure when. I was really confident with ksu this is sickening to watch. I like va tech don't think I'll play them tho. Lots of pts tho against an overated pu$$y soft canes team. They remind me of the nfl disgrace in that town the Miami dolphins.
    Reply
    Might be time to drop back to $550/$500. But that's MY CHOICE. Champ stick with me brother, I'm down bc of my 5.5K idiotic play. But my % and record still solid. I'll get hot again just not sure when. I was really confident with ksu this is sickening to watch. I like va tech don't think I'll play them tho. Lots of pts tho against an overated pu$$y soft canes team. They remind me of the nfl disgrace in that town the Miami dolphins.
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 7:45 PM ET #5632

    Yea I don't ever call for anyone to be banned but you don't ever bring in a mans family to the equation that is just pathetic. U wanna go back and forth with some solid smack talk that's fine but u don't stoop to that level. KSU coming back let's fuckkkkking gooooo
    Reply
    Yea I don't ever call for anyone to be banned but you don't ever bring in a mans family to the equation that is just pathetic. U wanna go back and forth with some solid smack talk that's fine but u don't stoop to that level. KSU coming back let's fuckkkkking gooooo
     
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 1665
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 7:47 PM ET #5633

    im not tripping Nick, KSU got this
    Reply
    im not tripping Nick, KSU got this
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 7:49 PM ET #5634

    Quote Originally Posted by RodWoman:

      You mean a comment about the Clips bench turned you into a flameing as*hole? Say it ain't so, Scalabrine?

     

    You think I'm going to allow the guy to talk down to me? He'll be put in his place, just like Van has put you in yours a half dozen times in this very thread.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by RodWoman:

      You mean a comment about the Clips bench turned you into a flameing as*hole? Say it ain't so, Scalabrine?

     

    You think I'm going to allow the guy to talk down to me? He'll be put in his place, just like Van has put you in yours a half dozen times in this very thread.

     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 7:49 PM ET #5635

    3 straight turnovers to end half down 8 at half. Let's get it within two with 10 min left. How bout a comeback for once.... Florida implosion Saturday we need one to counteract that second half meltdown
    Reply
    3 straight turnovers to end half down 8 at half. Let's get it within two with 10 min left. How bout a comeback for once.... Florida implosion Saturday we need one to counteract that second half meltdown
     
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 1665
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 7:52 PM ET #5636

    and scal basically admitting he wishes death and poverty on this kid because he dare go against him. What a tool
    Reply
    and scal basically admitting he wishes death and poverty on this kid because he dare go against him. What a tool
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 7:54 PM ET #5637

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    3 straight turnovers to end half down 8 at half. Let's get it within two with 10 min left. How bout a comeback for once.... Florida implosion Saturday we need one to counteract that second half meltdown

    Well TCU happens to be one the teams I followed this year and needless to say, you are in a very bad spot at the half. It's not over like the Kings game, but it's pretty damn bad. I'd give you about a 20% shot at covering this number.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    3 straight turnovers to end half down 8 at half. Let's get it within two with 10 min left. How bout a comeback for once.... Florida implosion Saturday we need one to counteract that second half meltdown

    Well TCU happens to be one the teams I followed this year and needless to say, you are in a very bad spot at the half. It's not over like the Kings game, but it's pretty damn bad. I'd give you about a 20% shot at covering this number.

     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 7:56 PM ET #5638

    Quote Originally Posted by Champ_Iz_Here:

    and scal basically admitting he wishes death and poverty on this kid because he dare go against him. What a tool

     

    Yeah, because saying exactly what Van said "that he will be going to Jersey before the football season" = death and poverty upon him.

    Actually I told him I didn't want him to fail but then he makes all these videos telling everyone to shu* the fu** up along with direct attacks etc. etc. etc. So I've had enough of that. Now I root for the other team. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Champ_Iz_Here:

    and scal basically admitting he wishes death and poverty on this kid because he dare go against him. What a tool

     

    Yeah, because saying exactly what Van said "that he will be going to Jersey before the football season" = death and poverty upon him.

    Actually I told him I didn't want him to fail but then he makes all these videos telling everyone to shu* the fu** up along with direct attacks etc. etc. etc. So I've had enough of that. Now I root for the other team. 

     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 7:58 PM ET #5639

    Quote Originally Posted by baronman:

    Left nut You don't know me Hate to tell you I been supporting since his move I wish him we'll on his picks Been fading him lately .I been doing my own . I'm not Vietnamese You sound like prejudice person I like most on here have told CG. You are Boozer , Slow down . Lower your bets & Dont bet everyday .especially when dating & having relatives. in town I apologize for this Idiot for his racial slurs . If anybody disagrees that CG isn't Alcholic. So be it I hope this Left Nut , Doesn't like ITALIAN & IRISH I MIGHT BE IN TROUBLE.

    baron-

    I don't drink anymore, but your posts have caused me to re-visit this decision.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by baronman:

    Left nut You don't know me Hate to tell you I been supporting since his move I wish him we'll on his picks Been fading him lately .I been doing my own . I'm not Vietnamese You sound like prejudice person I like most on here have told CG. You are Boozer , Slow down . Lower your bets & Dont bet everyday .especially when dating & having relatives. in town I apologize for this Idiot for his racial slurs . If anybody disagrees that CG isn't Alcholic. So be it I hope this Left Nut , Doesn't like ITALIAN & IRISH I MIGHT BE IN TROUBLE.

    baron-

    I don't drink anymore, but your posts have caused me to re-visit this decision.  
     
    mbialowas
    mbialowas
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 4681
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 7:58 PM ET #5640

    Scal is getting owned in here. 

    Here's an idea, go make your own thread and play with yourself in there. No one wants you in here with all your negativity. CG has stated he doesn't want your opinion, so fuckk off biitch. SCAL is a mush, 35% capper, all documented on this site

    Reply
    Scal is getting owned in here. 

    Here's an idea, go make your own thread and play with yourself in there. No one wants you in here with all your negativity. CG has stated he doesn't want your opinion, so fuckk off biitch. SCAL is a mush, 35% capper, all documented on this site

     
    Skipbone
    Skipbone
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 6368
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 8:00 PM ET #5641

    Jesus mods. Can/will you eliminate the aliases in this thread?
    Reply
    Jesus mods. Can/will you eliminate the aliases in this thread?
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 8:02 PM ET #5642

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:


    You mean last year when even you were in my threads ki**ing my as* where I finished 65% on the year. I bet all of about TEN (Wow, what volume!) NBA games this year and shut it down due to real-life workload, not to blow 5 grand on a game where "hey the Hawks are due to get cold" or "how about a 4 point loss to get inside the number" "capping" while rolling up a stake and pulling a Rounders scene out of my as*.

    Pull up that Blazers Phx thread. Not a SINGLE person had any argumentation to go the other way. PHX just sent Gortat packing for NOTHING in return. Great upper management and a commitment to winning. Blazers were fully healthy and had a losing streak extending back to the beginning of the season. It lost. Wow! I only won my next SEVEN IN A ROW, including a +185 ML on that very same Blazers team.As I said MANY times, the best traditional cappers in the world will loss 4 and win 6 of 10. Yes LOSE 4 and you are GREAT. So for every 10 of my gargantuan write-ups I should expect to lose about 4.

    Trolls like yourself attack those 4 like its the end of the world because why, the write up was long? Wow! God forbid there's actual content on this site. I EXPECT to lose 4 of 10 so when the world freaks out over a loss I calmly move onto the next game. And rememeber, I'm not in Vegas with my life savings.

    In fact, Rodsteel a respected capper here said that thread was one of the best and would be one of the best that season.

    As far as chasing a second half bet???? You are a fool. I don't even bet second halves and have never posted one. So much for your fairy tales to defame me.

    Move along kid. There's enough shi* in this thread and it's already starting to stink some more.

       I wouldn't go into your thread to kiss your a$$ if I got to do it.    

    Shut down to "real life workload" ........or was it the fact that you couldn't pick a winner this year?

    Now..   Are you denying that you didn't put the remainder of your account on the Lakers 2nd half vs. Toronto on 11/30/14 after you got your a$$ handed to you again on NFL Sunday (Giants/Jacksonville LOSS)?   Because that would make you a FLAT OUT LIAR
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:


    You mean last year when even you were in my threads ki**ing my as* where I finished 65% on the year. I bet all of about TEN (Wow, what volume!) NBA games this year and shut it down due to real-life workload, not to blow 5 grand on a game where "hey the Hawks are due to get cold" or "how about a 4 point loss to get inside the number" "capping" while rolling up a stake and pulling a Rounders scene out of my as*.

    Pull up that Blazers Phx thread. Not a SINGLE person had any argumentation to go the other way. PHX just sent Gortat packing for NOTHING in return. Great upper management and a commitment to winning. Blazers were fully healthy and had a losing streak extending back to the beginning of the season. It lost. Wow! I only won my next SEVEN IN A ROW, including a +185 ML on that very same Blazers team.As I said MANY times, the best traditional cappers in the world will loss 4 and win 6 of 10. Yes LOSE 4 and you are GREAT. So for every 10 of my gargantuan write-ups I should expect to lose about 4.

    Trolls like yourself attack those 4 like its the end of the world because why, the write up was long? Wow! God forbid there's actual content on this site. I EXPECT to lose 4 of 10 so when the world freaks out over a loss I calmly move onto the next game. And rememeber, I'm not in Vegas with my life savings.

    In fact, Rodsteel a respected capper here said that thread was one of the best and would be one of the best that season.

    As far as chasing a second half bet???? You are a fool. I don't even bet second halves and have never posted one. So much for your fairy tales to defame me.

    Move along kid. There's enough shi* in this thread and it's already starting to stink some more.

       I wouldn't go into your thread to kiss your a$$ if I got to do it.    

    Shut down to "real life workload" ........or was it the fact that you couldn't pick a winner this year?

    Now..   Are you denying that you didn't put the remainder of your account on the Lakers 2nd half vs. Toronto on 11/30/14 after you got your a$$ handed to you again on NFL Sunday (Giants/Jacksonville LOSS)?   Because that would make you a FLAT OUT LIAR
     
    jamesxnj
    jamesxnj
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 1093
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 8:04 PM ET #5643

    CG I have never given you any betting advice,once yes to just play a little VideoPoker to get to know some bartenders in town.

    But listen man.no matter how crazy the folks may seem theyare on your side..friggin A..so don't answer the phone every ten minutes..(If that is part of your workday Oh man how terrible)I swear you ain't gonna get any karma back if you don't have a talk with them both and apologize..Invite them back on your dime..If you have half a heart this garbage must be monkey on your back.Listen to someone 30 years older than you..With parents long since gone.

    Plenty of time to man up and get back on track if you are not a complete N.Jersey snooky guy that people up the Shore's rep every summer.

    Reply

    CG I have never given you any betting advice,once yes to just play a little VideoPoker to get to know some bartenders in town.

    But listen man.no matter how crazy the folks may seem theyare on your side..friggin A..so don't answer the phone every ten minutes..(If that is part of your workday Oh man how terrible)I swear you ain't gonna get any karma back if you don't have a talk with them both and apologize..Invite them back on your dime..If you have half a heart this garbage must be monkey on your back.Listen to someone 30 years older than you..With parents long since gone.

    Plenty of time to man up and get back on track if you are not a complete N.Jersey snooky guy that people up the Shore's rep every summer.

     
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 1665
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 8:05 PM ET #5644

    yeah this dude acts like hes gods gift to sports capping. We still remember your absolutely PITIFUL NFL season this past year. We know you can't cap for sht and are even scared to post a thread with picks anymore you MUSH
    Reply
    yeah this dude acts like hes gods gift to sports capping. We still remember your absolutely PITIFUL NFL season this past year. We know you can't cap for sht and are even scared to post a thread with picks anymore you MUSH
     
    smacksmiter
    smacksmiter
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2004
    Posts: 14064
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 8:05 PM ET #5645

    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:


       I wouldn't go into your thread to kiss your a$$ if I got to do it.    

    Shut down to "real life workload" ........or was it the fact that you couldn't pick a winner this year?

    Now..   Are you denying that you didn't put the remainder of your account on the Lakers 2nd half vs. Toronto on 11/30/14 after you got your a$$ handed to you again on NFL Sunday (Giants/Jacksonville LOSS)?   Because that would make you a FLAT OUT LIAR

    A liar on Covers??!!

    Oh.         My.               Goodness!!!

    Say it ain't so ScallyWallie!

    PM for the skinny on the down low
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:


       I wouldn't go into your thread to kiss your a$$ if I got to do it.    

    Shut down to "real life workload" ........or was it the fact that you couldn't pick a winner this year?

    Now..   Are you denying that you didn't put the remainder of your account on the Lakers 2nd half vs. Toronto on 11/30/14 after you got your a$$ handed to you again on NFL Sunday (Giants/Jacksonville LOSS)?   Because that would make you a FLAT OUT LIAR

    A liar on Covers??!!

    Oh.         My.               Goodness!!!

    Say it ain't so ScallyWallie!

     
    DiverRon
    DiverRon
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 3837
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 8:07 PM ET #5646

    Guys,

    Scal doesn't  care for CG but let me tell you he is no idiot.!
    The guy has acumen and is insightful as hell. 
    Much like Van in his own right but  a hater of CG
    .

    Reply

    Guys,

    Scal doesn't  care for CG but let me tell you he is no idiot.!
    The guy has acumen and is insightful as hell. 
    Much like Van in his own right but  a hater of CG
    .

     
    L-Jay
    L-Jay
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 8005
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 8:17 PM ET #5647

    How does a 45% (at best) capper like Scal have the audacity to come in here and try to tell someone how to bet? Scal what is it that you do for a living? You seem to have too much time on your hands considering you basically live in this thread.

    To be honest, I think Scal is jealous of all of the attention that CG gets. Think about it. CG creates a thread that he's going to Vegas to try to make it as a professional handicapper and everyone flocks to his thread like white on rice. Now Scal on the other hand, puts a lot of time into his write ups and feels that he "caps" games the right way but hears crickets at the end of the day, unless of course he loses the bet (which is most likely the case) and people post in the thread to make fun of how sorry he is for having so much time on his hands for creating such absurd write ups.. There you have it folks. Another tale of complete and utter jealousy. Why else would someone get so involved in a thread that doesn't effect them in ANY way? It's pretty disturbing really.
    Reply
    How does a 45% (at best) capper like Scal have the audacity to come in here and try to tell someone how to bet? Scal what is it that you do for a living? You seem to have too much time on your hands considering you basically live in this thread.

    To be honest, I think Scal is jealous of all of the attention that CG gets. Think about it. CG creates a thread that he's going to Vegas to try to make it as a professional handicapper and everyone flocks to his thread like white on rice. Now Scal on the other hand, puts a lot of time into his write ups and feels that he "caps" games the right way but hears crickets at the end of the day, unless of course he loses the bet (which is most likely the case) and people post in the thread to make fun of how sorry he is for having so much time on his hands for creating such absurd write ups.. There you have it folks. Another tale of complete and utter jealousy. Why else would someone get so involved in a thread that doesn't effect them in ANY way? It's pretty disturbing really.
     
    DUDE-I-TOLD-YOU
    DUDE-I-TOLD-YOU
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 1286
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 8:18 PM ET #5648

    Quote Originally Posted by Skipbone:

    Jesus mods. Can/will you eliminate this thread?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Skipbone:

    Jesus mods. Can/will you eliminate this thread?
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 8:25 PM ET #5649

    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:


       I wouldn't go into your thread to kiss your a$$ if I got to do it.    

    Shut down to "real life workload" ........or was it the fact that you couldn't pick a winner this year?

    Now..   Are you denying that you didn't put the remainder of your account on the Lakers 2nd half vs. Toronto on 11/30/14 after you got your a$$ handed to you again on NFL Sunday (Giants/Jacksonville LOSS)?   Because that would make you a FLAT OUT LIAR

    Uh, no. I didn't put 'the remainder of my account' on the lakers second half. Go fetch the thread if you think I did you darn*n fool. Where exactly did I say that? I won that play by the way. Solid spot after looking at it. Lakers played to win.

    Now that I think of it, that was the one second half winner I made on this site so you are right on that account.

    And how did I get my a** handed to me in the Jags game?

    Do you really think because the Jags covered after an epic series or fumbles for TD's for the Giants and the greatest comeback in franchise history that the Jags were the 'right side' because it won?

    Compare it to CG here.

    He thought the Clippers bench was 'deep' . He actually won that game and went on and on and on about how he won so what did it matter.

    Well look where he is now.

    And that Jags game? Another big capper on this site was all over the Jags in that game. Did you see where he ended up? Far, far worse than my 9-10 record which could easily be 11-8 if not for a pick 6 and that Jags game. Oh well. The ball won't always bounce your way but the gambling gods literally bounced it into Floyd Mayweather's hands in those games.

    So let the dogs have their day with those games. They'll be in the gutter in the end.

    I'm perfectly fine. Did fine in the NFL and NBA. Nothing to complain about. Shut it down with posting games though.

    Posting? Yeah, I have long write-ups, not one-sentence blurbs like this guy ("ya never know") or just post five games a night with no explanation and then when a dozen people ask why you ignore them.

    I take responsibility for my picks. Put a solid cap in it. Post a meaningful write-up with an angle. Answer tons of questions. With a full-time job that ramps up at bad times during the year, no I don't have all that time to write it up/paste it into word/edit it etc. etc. etc. answer tons of questions...and that's even without the extensive cap itself which adds more hours. 

    So beat it chump. You are a fool and always have been. I've wasted more than enough time responding to you.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:


       I wouldn't go into your thread to kiss your a$$ if I got to do it.    

    Shut down to "real life workload" ........or was it the fact that you couldn't pick a winner this year?

    Now..   Are you denying that you didn't put the remainder of your account on the Lakers 2nd half vs. Toronto on 11/30/14 after you got your a$$ handed to you again on NFL Sunday (Giants/Jacksonville LOSS)?   Because that would make you a FLAT OUT LIAR

    Uh, no. I didn't put 'the remainder of my account' on the lakers second half. Go fetch the thread if you think I did you darn*n fool. Where exactly did I say that? I won that play by the way. Solid spot after looking at it. Lakers played to win.

    Now that I think of it, that was the one second half winner I made on this site so you are right on that account.

    And how did I get my a** handed to me in the Jags game?

    Do you really think because the Jags covered after an epic series or fumbles for TD's for the Giants and the greatest comeback in franchise history that the Jags were the 'right side' because it won?

    Compare it to CG here.

    He thought the Clippers bench was 'deep' . He actually won that game and went on and on and on about how he won so what did it matter.

    Well look where he is now.

    And that Jags game? Another big capper on this site was all over the Jags in that game. Did you see where he ended up? Far, far worse than my 9-10 record which could easily be 11-8 if not for a pick 6 and that Jags game. Oh well. The ball won't always bounce your way but the gambling gods literally bounced it into Floyd Mayweather's hands in those games.

    So let the dogs have their day with those games. They'll be in the gutter in the end.

    I'm perfectly fine. Did fine in the NFL and NBA. Nothing to complain about. Shut it down with posting games though.

    Posting? Yeah, I have long write-ups, not one-sentence blurbs like this guy ("ya never know") or just post five games a night with no explanation and then when a dozen people ask why you ignore them.

    I take responsibility for my picks. Put a solid cap in it. Post a meaningful write-up with an angle. Answer tons of questions. With a full-time job that ramps up at bad times during the year, no I don't have all that time to write it up/paste it into word/edit it etc. etc. etc. answer tons of questions...and that's even without the extensive cap itself which adds more hours. 

    So beat it chump. You are a fool and always have been. I've wasted more than enough time responding to you.

     
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 8:26 PM ET #5650

    Quote Originally Posted by DiverRon:

    Guys,

    Scal doesn't  care for CG but let me tell you he is no idiot.!
    The guy has acumen and is insightful as hell. 
    Much like Van in his own right but  a hater of CG
    .

     

    Van has 5K against CG. Now that is putting your money where your mouth is. Gotta give it up to him for that.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by DiverRon:

    Guys,

    Scal doesn't  care for CG but let me tell you he is no idiot.!
    The guy has acumen and is insightful as hell. 
    Much like Van in his own right but  a hater of CG
    .

     

    Van has 5K against CG. Now that is putting your money where your mouth is. Gotta give it up to him for that.

    All Forums | The Archives
    «First Previous 226227228 ... 567568569 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,477
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 692
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,710
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,371
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,209
    • Monday 10/05/2026 441
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,527
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,893
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,321
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,003

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.