Posted:
#1
Here's how it broke....
I'm sitting in a coffee shop, using the internet since mine was down at the time.... I end my session, close the screen, and strap it down in my padded notebook case. I drive less than a mile home, unpack it, open it up, and wala..... no image on my monitor.
I can, however, hook it up to my TV via the s-video out cable, and still use it fine. Just kinda hard to sit 3ft away from a 61" monitor.
I'm asuming this is a hardware issue, with perhaps the plug from the monitor to the board? I wouldn't imagine it being the graphics card, since I can still use it properly with the s-video output, right?
Do I just need to get into it, and make sure shit is connected and whatnot?
Let me know what you think. Thanks

I'm sitting in a coffee shop, using the internet since mine was down at the time.... I end my session, close the screen, and strap it down in my padded notebook case. I drive less than a mile home, unpack it, open it up, and wala..... no image on my monitor.
I can, however, hook it up to my TV via the s-video out cable, and still use it fine. Just kinda hard to sit 3ft away from a 61" monitor.
I'm asuming this is a hardware issue, with perhaps the plug from the monitor to the board? I wouldn't imagine it being the graphics card, since I can still use it properly with the s-video output, right?
Do I just need to get into it, and make sure shit is connected and whatnot?
Let me know what you think. Thanks
