Posted:
#26
Got my hat!
Posted:
#29
[Quote: Originally Posted by TMAN100]
Put together enough of a streak to win a hat! Just had it delivered to my door, and what a way to celebrate an early Christmas. Now if only I can do it again and start letting my bet ride for a couple of plays. Could make me even happier. Thanks COVERS!
I got my hoodie. Thanks.
[Quote: Originally Posted by TMAN100]
Put together enough of a streak to win a hat! Just had it delivered to my door, and what a way to celebrate an early Christmas. Now if only I can do it again and start letting my bet ride for a couple of plays. Could make me even happier. Thanks COVERS!
I got my hoodie. Thanks.
Posted:
#31
Quote Originally Posted by terry32:
i haven't gotten my hat yet!!!! going on 4 weeks!!!!
i haven't gotten my hat yet!!!! going on 4 weeks!!!!
Hello, I hope now if you reach 25 and so to collect $ 100,000, luck and tell us if you deposited the winnings
Quote Originally Posted by terry32:
i haven't gotten my hat yet!!!! going on 4 weeks!!!!
i haven't gotten my hat yet!!!! going on 4 weeks!!!!
Hello, I hope now if you reach 25 and so to collect $ 100,000, luck and tell us if you deposited the winnings
Posted:
#34
Great Streak Terry! I have been betting your picks since Ball State, last week I bet MAX with my book on Colo St...ready again this Sat! Thank$, Brad
Great Streak Terry! I have been betting your picks since Ball State, last week I bet MAX with my book on Colo St...ready again this Sat! Thank$, Brad
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
