Put together enough of a streak to win a hat! Just had it delivered to my door, and what a way to celebrate an early Christmas. Now if only I can do it again and start letting my bet ride for a couple of plays. Could make me even happier. Thanks COVERS!
Got my hat!
Posted:
#6
Quote Originally Posted by bestrella:
i just re-read the email they sent. It says 6 - 8 weeks. patiently waiting.
i just re-read the email they sent. It says 6 - 8 weeks. patiently waiting.
I got mine in less than a week. Good luck to you.
Quote Originally Posted by bestrella:
i just re-read the email they sent. It says 6 - 8 weeks. patiently waiting.
i just re-read the email they sent. It says 6 - 8 weeks. patiently waiting.
I got mine in less than a week. Good luck to you.
Posted:
#11
Can't figure out the mistake I made.
received the congrats email on 10/21/11...updated and responded to the email within the 3-day period...still no hat. Not too concerned about a hat, just questioning the payout procedure. What's gonna happen when I hit the money?
Can't figure out the mistake I made.
received the congrats email on 10/21/11...updated and responded to the email within the 3-day period...still no hat. Not too concerned about a hat, just questioning the payout procedure. What's gonna happen when I hit the money?
Posted:
#12
ive gotten 3 hats usally 3-4 wks after winning first time wasnt sure how to do it called covers they checked said they recieved my email just followdirections or call them thanks again covers
ive gotten 3 hats usally 3-4 wks after winning first time wasnt sure how to do it called covers they checked said they recieved my email just followdirections or call them thanks again covers
Posted:
#15
I just hit 9 wins in a row tonight so I'm stoked to get a hat! I like how you can't buy them (at least I don't think so) so when you walk around Vegas, people know you are a good (or lucky) bettor because you have to win to get one
I just hit 9 wins in a row tonight so I'm stoked to get a hat! I like how you can't buy them (at least I don't think so) so when you walk around Vegas, people know you are a good (or lucky) bettor because you have to win to get one 
Posted:
#17
Quote Originally Posted by tirepressure20:
I can't wait till I get a 9 win streak and get one. From the small little pic it looks like a nice hat.
My best has only been 5
I can't wait till I get a 9 win streak and get one. From the small little pic it looks like a nice hat.
My best has only been 5
took me a while before i built up enuff wins...just keep winning...gl
Quote Originally Posted by tirepressure20:
I can't wait till I get a 9 win streak and get one. From the small little pic it looks like a nice hat.
My best has only been 5
I can't wait till I get a 9 win streak and get one. From the small little pic it looks like a nice hat.
My best has only been 5
took me a while before i built up enuff wins...just keep winning...gl
Posted:
#19
Just got the hat - first time in 7 years. I have no idea why it's a big deal, but it is. Maybe it's just having things fall the right way for 9 days in a row. Maybe it's because that #($*(% hat's been laughing at me for most of my gambling semi-career. I can win hundreds in Vegas playing poker, had an amazing +$800 Craps roll one night but the albatross Covers hat kept whispering, 'proves you don't know a thing about sports'. Still don't, but it was fun being on a roll for a change.
Just got the hat - first time in 7 years. I have no idea why it's a big deal, but it is. Maybe it's just having things fall the right way for 9 days in a row. Maybe it's because that #($*(% hat's been laughing at me for most of my gambling semi-career. I can win hundreds in Vegas playing poker, had an amazing +$800 Craps roll one night but the albatross Covers hat kept whispering, 'proves you don't know a thing about sports'. Still don't, but it was fun being on a roll for a change.
Posted:
#20
Quote Originally Posted by biff37:
Just got the hat - first time in 7 years. I have no idea why it's a big deal, but it is. Maybe it's just having things fall the right way for 9 days in a row. Maybe it's because that #($*(% hat's been laughing at me for most of my gambling semi-career. I can win hundreds in Vegas playing poker, had an amazing +$800 Craps roll one night but the albatross Covers hat kept whispering, 'proves you don't know a thing about sports'. Still don't, but it was fun being on a roll for a change.
Just got the hat - first time in 7 years. I have no idea why it's a big deal, but it is. Maybe it's just having things fall the right way for 9 days in a row. Maybe it's because that #($*(% hat's been laughing at me for most of my gambling semi-career. I can win hundreds in Vegas playing poker, had an amazing +$800 Craps roll one night but the albatross Covers hat kept whispering, 'proves you don't know a thing about sports'. Still don't, but it was fun being on a roll for a change.
Keep rolling like you are and you'll have a cool GRAND to go with your hat! ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by biff37:
Just got the hat - first time in 7 years. I have no idea why it's a big deal, but it is. Maybe it's just having things fall the right way for 9 days in a row. Maybe it's because that #($*(% hat's been laughing at me for most of my gambling semi-career. I can win hundreds in Vegas playing poker, had an amazing +$800 Craps roll one night but the albatross Covers hat kept whispering, 'proves you don't know a thing about sports'. Still don't, but it was fun being on a roll for a change.
Just got the hat - first time in 7 years. I have no idea why it's a big deal, but it is. Maybe it's just having things fall the right way for 9 days in a row. Maybe it's because that #($*(% hat's been laughing at me for most of my gambling semi-career. I can win hundreds in Vegas playing poker, had an amazing +$800 Craps roll one night but the albatross Covers hat kept whispering, 'proves you don't know a thing about sports'. Still don't, but it was fun being on a roll for a change.
Keep rolling like you are and you'll have a cool GRAND to go with your hat! ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
