Under 209 in the Phila game tonight ? WOW, THAT TAKES SOME BALLS....Better hope each team shoots 20% from the field. Good Luck
@BFLO66FAN
I was expecting you to post what I was thinking yesterday but was too lazy to post: He's 309-358 AFTER a 14-game winning streak and after going 17-1 for the month. So before this month he was 292-357. If you were to bet on the person least likely to go 17-1 it would be someone who is 292-357. Either he's paying for picks from a handicapping service that is on a roll, or he's proof that anyone could put together an incredible run. Either way, good luck Carlos. You give us all hope that one day we could win.
@BFLO66FAN
I was expecting you to post what I was thinking yesterday but was too lazy to post: He's 309-358 AFTER a 14-game winning streak and after going 17-1 for the month. So before this month he was 292-357. If you were to bet on the person least likely to go 17-1 it would be someone who is 292-357. Either he's paying for picks from a handicapping service that is on a roll, or he's proof that anyone could put together an incredible run. Either way, good luck Carlos. You give us all hope that one day we could win.
^^^¥ True.. I lost 11 in a row on streak one time and I'm waiting on my sixth hat. Not boasting or anything it's just very fickle. It's probably gonna be a guy who just throws caution to the wind and goes for broke who will finally break thru and get to 25.
^^^¥ True.. I lost 11 in a row on streak one time and I'm waiting on my sixth hat. Not boasting or anything it's just very fickle. It's probably gonna be a guy who just throws caution to the wind and goes for broke who will finally break thru and get to 25.
