Happy Leap Day, I'm jet lagged but could not be happier as I got the account I was after . I see I had a bad day yesterday, time to thow some money on;
1. Arbroath ML/-0.5 v Airdrie @ 1.80/-125 (SCO) 13 Units
2. Germany ML/-0.5 v France @ 1.75/-133 (INT) 7 Units
3. Italy ML/-0.5 v USA @ 1.60/-167 (INT) 4 Units
4. Sheffield ML/-0.5 v Scunthorpe @ 1.53/-189 (ENG) 10 Units
5. Wales ML/-0.5 v Costa Rica @ 1.80/-125 (INT) 5 Units
6. Serbia ML/-0.5 v Cyprus @ 1.91/-110 (INT) 7 Units
7. Hungary ML/-0.5 v Bulgaria @ 1.85/-117 (INT) 7 Units
8. Greece ML/-0.5 v Belgium @ 2.29/+129 (INT) 4 Units
9. Macedonia ML/-0.5 v Luxembourg @ 1.67/-149 (INT) 6 Units
10. Malta ML/-0.5 v Liechtenstein @ 2.00/+100 (INT) 5 Units
11. Croatia ML/-0.5 v Sweden @ 2.10/+110 (INT) 4 Units
GL---
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Happy Leap Day, I'm jet lagged but could not be happier as I got the account I was after . I see I had a bad day yesterday, time to thow some money on;
1. Arbroath ML/-0.5 v Airdrie @ 1.80/-125 (SCO) 13 Units
2. Germany ML/-0.5 v France @ 1.75/-133 (INT) 7 Units
3. Italy ML/-0.5 v USA @ 1.60/-167 (INT) 4 Units
4. Sheffield ML/-0.5 v Scunthorpe @ 1.53/-189 (ENG) 10 Units
5. Wales ML/-0.5 v Costa Rica @ 1.80/-125 (INT) 5 Units
6. Serbia ML/-0.5 v Cyprus @ 1.91/-110 (INT) 7 Units
7. Hungary ML/-0.5 v Bulgaria @ 1.85/-117 (INT) 7 Units
8. Greece ML/-0.5 v Belgium @ 2.29/+129 (INT) 4 Units
9. Macedonia ML/-0.5 v Luxembourg @ 1.67/-149 (INT) 6 Units
10. Malta ML/-0.5 v Liechtenstein @ 2.00/+100 (INT) 5 Units
11. Croatia ML/-0.5 v Sweden @ 2.10/+110 (INT) 4 Units
Wow !!!!! I would never though that a guy like you would drop close to 60 Units in two days. I fell sorry for you and just one advise , Please do not chase losses.
You have been money for a long time to get desperate and do dumb things.Just forget about this and get back on track, no African Nations cup, no friendlies, no small leagues and you will come out a winner.
Best of luck in March
Wow !!!!! I would never though that a guy like you would drop close to 60 Units in two days. I fell sorry for you and just one advise , Please do not chase losses.
You have been money for a long time to get desperate and do dumb things.Just forget about this and get back on track, no African Nations cup, no friendlies, no small leagues and you will come out a winner.