Barca GNG
Wednesday 10/25/2023
Shak got a goal... maybe VAR???
Nope. If Barc draws that is gonna fuck over a lot of bets. They fucked around all 2H and now gave up a goal.
Shak got a goal... maybe VAR???
Nope. If Barc draws that is gonna fuck over a lot of bets. They fucked around all 2H and now gave up a goal.
it's Krazy. The odds for feyenoord full time result Is -50,000. Kinda scares me that they might score again
I see -10000 just up from -5000. But you also should know that Barca was -100000 and then off the board as too high and now down to -1200 so I wouldn't read into that too much.
it's Krazy. The odds for feyenoord full time result Is -50,000. Kinda scares me that they might score again
I see -10000 just up from -5000. But you also should know that Barca was -100000 and then off the board as too high and now down to -1200 so I wouldn't read into that too much.
Lazio getting dominated ..with little or no opportunities given....should of watch thus match before making a play.
I mean they have had control of the ball for nearly 56% of the time, up from 48% at half. They have only 3 shots (one on target) this 2H though so they need to be more aggressive. You are down 2 nil. If you happen to give up a goal on a counter attack so be it but you need to score and then try to score again if you want to have any chance at the Champions League.
Lazio getting dominated ..with little or no opportunities given....should of watch thus match before making a play.
I mean they have had control of the ball for nearly 56% of the time, up from 48% at half. They have only 3 shots (one on target) this 2H though so they need to be more aggressive. You are down 2 nil. If you happen to give up a goal on a counter attack so be it but you need to score and then try to score again if you want to have any chance at the Champions League.
The other part that is kinda crazy about this match is it appears if Lazio doesn't score the over 2.5 is dead too as Feye doesn't seem interested in scoring in the 2H.
The other part that is kinda crazy about this match is it appears if Lazio doesn't score the over 2.5 is dead too as Feye doesn't seem interested in scoring in the 2H.
If Barca doesn’t score in the 2H, going to lose it. 2 GNGs, 1 post and a reviewed penalty not called
... like I said a very fishy match
If Barca doesn’t score in the 2H, going to lose it. 2 GNGs, 1 post and a reviewed penalty not called
... like I said a very fishy match
Quote Originally Posted by Striker14: If Barca doesn’t score in the 2H, going to lose it. 2 GNGs, 1 post and a reviewed penalty not called ... like I said a very fishy match
Quote Originally Posted by Striker14: If Barca doesn’t score in the 2H, going to lose it. 2 GNGs, 1 post and a reviewed penalty not called ... like I said a very fishy match
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
