Gentlemen ![]()
Wednesday 10/25/2023
Posted:
#56
Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269:
Who do you all think will score a goal first? I hope we have fireworks in the 1H. Yesterdays afternoons were brutal in the first half. Personally I think Feyenoord is the first team to score in the morning games. Thoughts?
Who do you all think will score a goal first? I hope we have fireworks in the 1H. Yesterdays afternoons were brutal in the first half. Personally I think Feyenoord is the first team to score in the morning games. Thoughts?
Well fuck VAR at it again. Feyenoord scored and then said no goal. But Barc scored so there is that. Lets go Feye/Lazio!
Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269:
Who do you all think will score a goal first? I hope we have fireworks in the 1H. Yesterdays afternoons were brutal in the first half. Personally I think Feyenoord is the first team to score in the morning games. Thoughts?
Who do you all think will score a goal first? I hope we have fireworks in the 1H. Yesterdays afternoons were brutal in the first half. Personally I think Feyenoord is the first team to score in the morning games. Thoughts?
Well fuck VAR at it again. Feyenoord scored and then said no goal. But Barc scored so there is that. Lets go Feye/Lazio!
Posted:
#65
Quote Originally Posted by icemantbi:
Yes, a Lazio goal would be very welcome since I have them +0.5
Yes, a Lazio goal would be very welcome since I have them +0.5
So far they are getting pretty outshot like 7:1 (also Feye had a goal taken off the board due to VAR). I was hoping they would push more since they got scored on. Guess we might have to see what the second half holds at the clock ticks towards halftime.
Quote Originally Posted by icemantbi:
Yes, a Lazio goal would be very welcome since I have them +0.5
Yes, a Lazio goal would be very welcome since I have them +0.5
So far they are getting pretty outshot like 7:1 (also Feye had a goal taken off the board due to VAR). I was hoping they would push more since they got scored on. Guess we might have to see what the second half holds at the clock ticks towards halftime.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
