Tuesday in game thread
Posted:
#152
COWBOYS
I WAS NEARLY THERE I TOLD MYSELF IF DENVER DIDNT SCORE A TOUCHDOWN ON THEIR 1ST POSSESSION THAT I WAS GOING TO SLEEP 
NEEDLESS TO SAY I STAYED UP FOR THE ENTIRE GAME 
COWBOYS
I WAS NEARLY THERE I TOLD MYSELF IF DENVER DIDNT SCORE A TOUCHDOWN ON THEIR 1ST POSSESSION THAT I WAS GOING TO SLEEP 
NEEDLESS TO SAY I STAYED UP FOR THE ENTIRE GAME 
Posted:
#156
I once buried one of those fence-less dog fence thingies in my yard to keep my pets from wandering off . . . apparently someone did the same on Israel pitch . . . Luxembourg won't cross midfield . . . LOL . . . content to stay "on their side" allowing the Israeli back line to get in a lot of passing drills.
Disbarred
I once buried one of those fence-less dog fence thingies in my yard to keep my pets from wandering off . . . apparently someone did the same on Israel pitch . . . Luxembourg won't cross midfield . . . LOL . . . content to stay "on their side" allowing the Israeli back line to get in a lot of passing drills.
Posted:
#162
Quote Originally Posted by raffchfd:
guys ![]()
eagles decide to fire the defensive coordinator ![]()
cant believe they think they defense is the reason they r 3-3, what about the horrific play calling on offense?? the horrible job by the special teams on kickoff returns??? i seriously hope this isnt the end and reid and the rest of his clown staff soon follow catillo out the door
Reids last ditch effort to save his own ass. I wonder who is gonna get the HC job next year, I hope discipline is a word the new HC believes in.
Quote Originally Posted by raffchfd:
guys ![]()
eagles decide to fire the defensive coordinator ![]()
cant believe they think they defense is the reason they r 3-3, what about the horrific play calling on offense?? the horrible job by the special teams on kickoff returns??? i seriously hope this isnt the end and reid and the rest of his clown staff soon follow catillo out the door
Reids last ditch effort to save his own ass. I wonder who is gonna get the HC job next year, I hope discipline is a word the new HC believes in.
Posted:
#164
1-1
U21 QUALS
SERBIA NTL
SPAIN+GERMANY(U19) ML PARLAY
WC QUALS
BELARUS ML
CROATIA OVER 2.5
IRAN UNDER 2.5
LATVIA+ESTONIA ML PARLAY
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND OVER 2.5
CYPRUS NTL
BULGARIA UNDER 2.5
UKRAINE ML
1-1
U21 QUALS
SERBIA NTL
SPAIN+GERMANY(U19) ML PARLAY
WC QUALS
BELARUS ML
CROATIA OVER 2.5
IRAN UNDER 2.5
LATVIA+ESTONIA ML PARLAY
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND OVER 2.5
CYPRUS NTL
BULGARIA UNDER 2.5
UKRAINE ML
Posted:
#169
I am not a Soccer follower, but I want a little action after winning MNF
last night, I have some leans, I would love some opinions on which are
the best to play. Rank them in order if you want. Thanks in advance.
Germany -1 (freestylin likes them the best)
England
Spain -1
Argentina
Germany -1 (freestylin likes them the best)
England
Spain -1
Argentina
I am not a Soccer follower, but I want a little action after winning MNF
last night, I have some leans, I would love some opinions on which are
the best to play. Rank them in order if you want. Thanks in advance.
Germany -1 (freestylin likes them the best)
England
Spain -1
Argentina
Germany -1 (freestylin likes them the best)
England
Spain -1
Argentina
Posted:
#172
some kind of sick fucking joke? ref bails out russia what a fucking pathetic call. clearly outside the box. biggest bs call i've seen in weeks. so pathetic russia, what a scrub team. i don't even have action on this particular game, and i'm up in arms. feel bad for azer (not that they'd ever make the WC anyway, but still). what a pos ref and a sheisty finish to a terrible game. so underserved i can't begin to explain..
some kind of sick fucking joke? ref bails out russia what a fucking pathetic call. clearly outside the box. biggest bs call i've seen in weeks. so pathetic russia, what a scrub team. i don't even have action on this particular game, and i'm up in arms. feel bad for azer (not that they'd ever make the WC anyway, but still). what a pos ref and a sheisty finish to a terrible game. so underserved i can't begin to explain..
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
