Tuesday in game thread
Posted:
#127
SPARTAK
There is not a chance in hell that I'd lay the Juice on VERLANDER nor do I trust the YANKS to get the W either but I just have a sneaking feeling that RUNS are SCORED tonight
SPARTAK

There is not a chance in hell that I'd lay the Juice on VERLANDER nor do I trust the YANKS to get the W either but I just have a sneaking feeling that RUNS are SCORED tonight
Posted:
#128
Quote Originally Posted by Disbarred:
Let's get that Israel o/3.5! Time for Anne Frank to say "fuck this - I'm getting my ass out of the attic and whoop some ass" . . .
Let's get that Israel o/3.5! Time for Anne Frank to say "fuck this - I'm getting my ass out of the attic and whoop some ass" . . .
Quote Originally Posted by Disbarred:
Let's get that Israel o/3.5! Time for Anne Frank to say "fuck this - I'm getting my ass out of the attic and whoop some ass" . . .
Let's get that Israel o/3.5! Time for Anne Frank to say "fuck this - I'm getting my ass out of the attic and whoop some ass" . . .
Posted:
#134
guys ![]()
eagles decide to fire the defensive coordinator ![]()
cant believe they think they defense is the reason they r 3-3, what about the horrific play calling on offense?? the horrible job by the special teams on kickoff returns??? i seriously hope this isnt the end and reid and the rest of his clown staff soon follow catillo out the door
guys ![]()
eagles decide to fire the defensive coordinator ![]()
cant believe they think they defense is the reason they r 3-3, what about the horrific play calling on offense?? the horrible job by the special teams on kickoff returns??? i seriously hope this isnt the end and reid and the rest of his clown staff soon follow catillo out the door
Posted:
#142
Quote Originally Posted by freestlyin:
RAFF
RAFF
I said the exact same thing this morning to some fellow co-workers
makes about 0 sense to fire their DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR
LMAO ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by freestlyin:
RAFF
RAFF
I said the exact same thing this morning to some fellow co-workers
makes about 0 sense to fire their DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR
LMAO ![]()
Posted:
#144
RAFF
TWITTER WAS HILARIOUS WHEN SD WAS UP 24-0 AT HT AND THEN SILENT AFTER DENVER COMPLETED THAT COMEBACK 
JUST TACK THAT ON TO NORV'S LEGACY 
LARGEST MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL COLLAPSE IN NFL HISTORY
RAFF
TWITTER WAS HILARIOUS WHEN SD WAS UP 24-0 AT HT AND THEN SILENT AFTER DENVER COMPLETED THAT COMEBACK 
JUST TACK THAT ON TO NORV'S LEGACY 
LARGEST MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL COLLAPSE IN NFL HISTORY
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
