I am not a Soccer follower, but I want a little action after winning MNF last night, I have some leans, I would love some opinions on which are the best to play. Rank them in order if you want. Thanks in advance.
Germany -1 England Spain -1 Argentina
I am not a Soccer follower, but I want a little action after winning MNF last night, I have some leans, I would love some opinions on which are the best to play. Rank them in order if you want. Thanks in advance.
u luck box, i had sportsbook lose my chk, charge me , me 50$ and it took over a mth for 750 ughhh 700 and i got the emails to prove it . f them finds a local mom an pop shop
bigFnPOO
u luck box, i had sportsbook lose my chk, charge me , me 50$ and it took over a mth for 750 ughhh 700 and i got the emails to prove it . f them finds a local mom an pop shop