![]()
Tuesday 08/16/2022
@Barbarossa
Parents pissing and mourning about school traffic. People moving here by thousands and wondering why. My Dad always say trying to put 25lbs of shit/poop in a 10lb bag.
@Barbarossa
Parents pissing and mourning about school traffic. People moving here by thousands and wondering why. My Dad always say trying to put 25lbs of shit/poop in a 10lb bag.
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: regretting that Rangers over already ,
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: regretting that Rangers over already ,
@cdog8043
Yeah man, I moved to Florida during the mess. I'm a teacher and because of all the building and influx of people moving to my area (central FL near Orlando) the prices have skyrocketed.. My only choice is get a ball an chain, or save up enough for a mortgage. Also, there's just people everywhere. The area I'm in was like empty 5 years ago, now its a madhouse. ![]()
@cdog8043
Yeah man, I moved to Florida during the mess. I'm a teacher and because of all the building and influx of people moving to my area (central FL near Orlando) the prices have skyrocketed.. My only choice is get a ball an chain, or save up enough for a mortgage. Also, there's just people everywhere. The area I'm in was like empty 5 years ago, now its a madhouse. ![]()
@NyJetropolitan
Yep same here. The house we purchased 4 years ago is now valued at 37 percent higher. Granted we are pretty close to the beach.
@NyJetropolitan
Yep same here. The house we purchased 4 years ago is now valued at 37 percent higher. Granted we are pretty close to the beach.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,430
- Sunday 10/04/2026 690
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,361
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,779
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,828
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,515
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,887
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,325
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,316
- KC/OAK live in game comments welcome 394
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
