we took Lazio over
"good day"
Tuesday 06/30/2020
we took Lazio over "good day"
I almost took it for the contest. Second guessed myself out of a win again. ![]()
we took Lazio over "good day"
I almost took it for the contest. Second guessed myself out of a win again. ![]()
I'm calling it, 1-9 today, Swiss games won't go over. Got people coming for dinner, will concentrate on not fucking that up instead.
I'm calling it, 1-9 today, Swiss games won't go over. Got people coming for dinner, will concentrate on not fucking that up instead.
I'm calling it, 1-9 today, Swiss games won't go over. Got people coming for dinner, will concentrate on not fucking that up instead.
what about social distancing ???
I'm calling it, 1-9 today, Swiss games won't go over. Got people coming for dinner, will concentrate on not fucking that up instead.
what about social distancing ???
Quote Originally Posted by Ganda: I'm calling it, 1-9 today, Swiss games won't go over. Got people coming for dinner, will concentrate on not fucking that up instead. what about social distancing ???
It's family and we're eating outside. Also in our area, I'm really not concerned anymore.
Quote Originally Posted by Ganda: I'm calling it, 1-9 today, Swiss games won't go over. Got people coming for dinner, will concentrate on not fucking that up instead. what about social distancing ???
It's family and we're eating outside. Also in our area, I'm really not concerned anymore.
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by Ganda: I'm calling it, 1-9 today, Swiss games won't go over. Got people coming for dinner, will concentrate on not fucking that up instead. what about social distancing ??? It's family and we're eating outside. Also in our area, I'm really not concerned anymore.
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by Ganda: I'm calling it, 1-9 today, Swiss games won't go over. Got people coming for dinner, will concentrate on not fucking that up instead. what about social distancing ??? It's family and we're eating outside. Also in our area, I'm really not concerned anymore.
Ganda
beaches closed again , Governor Gruesome might shut down everything again , this time the people won't listen anymore , police will not enforce anymore , the perfect chaos
Hogan ![]()
Ganda
beaches closed again , Governor Gruesome might shut down everything again , this time the people won't listen anymore , police will not enforce anymore , the perfect chaos
Hogan ![]()
Hey Phase 2, let’s all go get our nails done! Because of those stupid kunts, baseball and soccer canceled again. Guy opens up nail shop with 2 employees infected.
Essential services!![]()
Hey Phase 2, let’s all go get our nails done! Because of those stupid kunts, baseball and soccer canceled again. Guy opens up nail shop with 2 employees infected.
Essential services!![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,421
- Sunday 10/04/2026 689
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,356
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,688
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,825
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,507
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,296
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,884
- Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,886
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,316
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
